2 thoughts about the Command Center

Author
pgw
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 705
2015/01/25 06:26:36 (permalink)
5 (1)

2 thoughts about the Command Center

1: I´d like to be able to choose my own paths during installation, not discover that I didn´t get the chance when Sonar and it´s fx etc. already are installed. For instance I have all my other samples on a separate SSD, this time the samples that comes with Sonar ended up on C:, which I didn´t like.
Pretty much: I want to be able to choose paths for everything like in past versions of Sonar.

2: It would be nice if the Command Center linked & installed at least the Pro Channel-modules from CW, Z3TA would also be nice.
(I wouldn´t complain much if the 3:rd party PC-modules bought through the CW-store could be linked & updated too, I do see that there might be some issues, unless CW can become "Valve/Steam" for DAWs)

3: Like Stickman393 I think a problem reporter inside the Command Center would be nice & logical.
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Add-problem-reporter-functionality-to-Cakewalk-Command-Center-m3157062.aspx

Windows 10 (LTSB) - i7 8700 - ASUS GTX1060 -16 GB Corsair Vengeance - Samsung SSD´s - Seagate HD´s - RME FF400 - & too many geetars & amps

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1