Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Frank Haas
Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2490
2008/09/01 06:04:00 (permalink)

$3000 to spend for an electric guitar

Hi,

I'll be in the states in a couple of weeks.. I pretty much decided to get myself a guitar over there..
I need a guitar that has a "value", and that value should stay at that level or even increase in the following 10 years..
I'd also need something with a fixed bridge.. I have enough guitars with floyd rose-trems.. so a "rhythm"-guitar is more or less what I am looking for.
So although the Ibanez Guitars are very cheap to get there, it's not necessarily fitting in any of my claims.
I thought about following instruments (not decided on the finishes yet..)
Gibson Les Paul (custom/vos/..)
PRS (custom/24/..)
maybe, but surely not for my $3000 limit, a Fender Strat.. (I believe the 3 singlecoils are a bit "underpowered", so Fender would be my last choice)
I tried to find some prices on i.e. Pensa/Suhr guitars but couldn't find any..
so, the question(s):
a.) which of the above guitars, maybe specific models, would be the closest to what I want/need. which other guitars/brands should I look at ?

b.) which online stores are good to look for prices ? (so long I've looked at sweetwater, musiciansfriend, guitarcenter, music123, audiomidi)

c.) which store especially in the Salt Lake City area should I visit ? website ?

d.) OT: Besides musical instruments,.. when it comes to electronics,mp3 player,whatever.. besides Radio Shack, which online store should I visit ?

e.) Is there a search engine that lists low prices on whatever I search for ? We have something like this in germany, I would asume that there's also an equivalent in the US..

f.) what about Pawn shops ? good idea to try ? I believe it's not as easy to get some "vintage" stuff there as it used to be..

g.) how about the pricings.. if I decided on an instrument, do you think it's possible to "deal" with the seller ? Is it a common practice, or are those prices always fixed ?

thx
Frank
post edited by Frank Haas - 2008/09/01 06:05:43

53 Replies Related Threads

The Maillard Reaction
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31918
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 08:00:42 (permalink)
    You NEED a Fender Stratocaster with 3 single coils... so you can get over stereo typing them! :-)

Don't bother looking for a good deal at a pawn shop... those days are gone. These days EVERYTHING at the pawn shop is a vintage treasure... they just mark everything up to max.

Maybe you could coordinate your travels with a visit to a true dedictated hi end guitar store. Where do you anticipate visiting while in the states? Maybe someone can suggest a specific store.

IMO the best value in a fine *factory custom* made in USA guitar is anything Rickenbacker.

best regards,
    mike
    Frank Haas
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 08:12:04 (permalink)
    hey,..
    I owned a '71 fender strat once.. sold it for a grand and saw it on ebay years later for 5k.. that hurts.. I don't want to open old wounds..
    I am staying in the Salt Lake City area.. so if anyone has a hint to where to go..

IMO the best value in a fine *factory custom* made in USA guitar is anything Rickenbacker.
    not sure if I understand you there.. anything BUT Rickenbacker or anything FROM Rickenbacker..
    Rickenbacker is not the style of guitar I am looking at though..
    The Maillard Reaction
    • Total Posts : 31918
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 09:12:44 (permalink)
    I have 3 Ricks... at the price I paid for each they were built to a much higher standard of quality than any Gibson or Fender I've ever seen. (I own a few of those as well)

I'm unfamiliar with Salt Lake City, I hope someone gives you a good suggestion.

FWIW, I would think L.A. has some of greatest selection of Hi End rock guitars in stock and on display as you are likely to find.

best regards,
    mike
    Geokauf
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 912
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 10:28:51 (permalink)
    Hello,

$3000 limit

A $3,000 guitar is a very, very pretty $1,500 guitar.

b.) which online stores are good to look for prices ? (so long I've looked at sweetwater, musiciansfriend, guitarcenter, music123, audiomidi)

I've bought hi-end stuff (including instruments) from all but GC and Audiomidi) with no repercussions.

e.) Is there a search engine that lists low prices on whatever I search for ? We have something like this in germany, I would asume that there's also an equivalent in the US..

There's pricewatch and quite a few others. I'd be careful buying consumer electronics while visiting unless you get a product with an international warranty.
    what about Pawn shops

It is a myth that pawn shops are where you can "stumble" upon a one-in-a-lifetime item.
    g.) how about the pricings.. if I decided on an instrument, do you think it's possible to "deal" with the seller ? Is it a common practice, or are those prices always fixed ?

Retail pricing is not generally negotiable. I don't recommend this form of commerce when you are travelling unless you are fully familiar with the price of that item class.

I would highly recommend that you visit Carvin (www.carvinguitars.com) and take a look at their products. I have a Carvin 5-String bass (purchased on E-bay) and I have played a number of their guitars. Their instruments are drop-dead gorgeous. Everything is a-la-carte, you pick the wood, the finish, the pick-up config (you can get both single coils and humbuckers on the same instrument), the bridge, tailpiece, neck inlay, you name it. And even if you pile the stuff on you will probably only get to around $2,000.00. Then instead of buying one from Carvin, do what I did and go on E-bay and find a similar instrument for 1/2 the price. My bass would sell new for around $1,500. I paid $800. I would consider this option. I have no business relationship with Carvin.

GK
    post edited by Geokauf - 2008/09/02 09:05:13
    spacey
    • Total Posts : 8769
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 11:27:09 (permalink)
    Frank,
    I'd consider a custom shop Strat with a humbucker. That would be my choice. Or a custom shop '57 Strat. - I have one and love it. And you could have some money left. I've seen some beautiful custom shop's for under 3g's. That would leave some case for a flight case, if needed.

Anyway, good hunting.
    Michael
    ew
    Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1837
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 11:44:03 (permalink)
    If I had that budget to play around with...

PRS would be on my list. You should be able to find a nice new Mc Carthy or Custom 22 for that price as long as you don't get a 10 top (and maybe you'd get lucky). You should definitely be able to find an old one.
    Suhr- they're beautiful instruments
    Hamer- USA Hamers are amazing guitars; I've never played a bad one
    Tom Anderson
    Gibson- Les Pauls have been coming down in price
    Fender- Custom Shop's not the only option here. Go out and play all the Strats and Teles you can find; Fender's building (and has been for the last few years) the best instruments they ever have.

ew
    Frank Haas
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 12:26:47 (permalink)
    ok, thanks for all the replies..
    the Rickenbackers seem to be cheaper in germany, so it wouldn't be such a great deal..

I'll have a look at some of the Fender customs, haven't done that yet.. I guess they don't have any still with the Lace-Sensors (i.e. clapton strat),.. The Malmsteen signature would be cool, but not too great for rhythm-stuff.

Eric, any opinion on the Fender VG Strats (roland gk3 ready) ?
    I could imagine going the synth-route..
    Also thanks for bringing up the "Andersons".. I'll certainly look them up.
    I might be too old for a "Hamer"-guitar,.. I still have an american Kramer pacer, and it's something I've grown out of.. but I'll have a look anyway,.. or for the ESPs..
    tfbattag
    Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 422
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 12:27:00 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Frank Haas

Hi,

I'll be in the states in a couple of weeks.. I pretty much decided to get myself a guitar over there..
    I need a guitar that has a "value", and that value should stay at that level or even increase in the following 10 years..
    I'd also need something with a fixed bridge.. I have enough guitars with floyd rose-trems.. so a "rhythm"-guitar is more or less what I am looking for.
    So although the Ibanez Guitars are very cheap to get there, it's not necessarily fitting in any of my claims.
    I thought about following instruments (not decided on the finishes yet..)
    Gibson Les Paul (custom/vos/..)
    PRS (custom/24/..)
    maybe, but surely not for my $3000 limit, a Fender Strat.. (I believe the 3 singlecoils are a bit "underpowered", so Fender would be my last choice)
    I tried to find some prices on i.e. Pensa/Suhr guitars but couldn't find any..
    so, the question(s):
    a.) which of the above guitars, maybe specific models, would be the closest to what I want/need. which other guitars/brands should I look at ?

c.) which store especially in the Salt Lake City area should I visit ? website ?

d.) OT: Besides musical instruments,.. when it comes to electronics,mp3 player,whatever.. besides Radio Shack, which online store should I visit ?

f.) what about Pawn shops ? good idea to try ? I believe it's not as easy to get some "vintage" stuff there as it used to be..

thx
    Frank

a.) I hate to say it, but the guitar I play the least is my LP Standard Premium. Gorgeous, and it's sounds great. I just don't like playing it. Some of the Ernie Ball's are beautifully made and great sounding. they're also in your price range.

b.) A friend of mine's site is: http://guitarsetc.net. He carries PRS, Suhr and Gibson. If you consider Ernie Ball/MM, check http://drumcityguitarland.com. Most manufacturers have policies about the prices they will let their retailers advertise. You will generally see them almost all the same.

c.) No idea, but Denver is one state over. If you head that will, let me know. I'll hook you up.

d.) newegg.com

e.) Google's Shopping feature does what you are asking.

f.) +1 with everyone else. they now all seem to want one arm, one leg and a kidney for a used Mexican Strat.

g.) Guitar Center supposedly has put an end to in-store negotiations, unless you can find a better price. They will then beat it.

Good luck, and I hope you have a great trip. If you decide to come through Colorado to go guitar shopping, drop me an email.

Thomas Battaglia
    :wq!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Intel DP35DP, Q6600, 6GB RAM, Win7Pro x64; RME HDSPe RayDAT; RME ADI8-DS x2, RME ADI-2.
    ew
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 12:57:48 (permalink)

Eric, any opinion on the Fender VG Strats (roland gk3 ready) ?
    I could imagine going the synth-route..

My one **** about the VG strats- the GK3's only used as a VG driver; there isn't the 13 pin MIDI out. If it had that, I'd own one myself.

Also thanks for bringing up the "Andersons".. I'll certainly look them up.

http://www.andersonguitars.com/

I might be too old for a "Hamer"-guitar,.. I still have an american Kramer pacer, and it's something I've grown out of.. but I'll have a look anyway,.. or for the ESPs..

Hamer hasn't been in the metal market for years.
    http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=home

ew

ew
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 13:33:01 (permalink)
    A couple more options that I'd forgotten *blush*

Don Grosh
    http://www.groshguitars.com/

Zion
    http://www.zionguitars.com/

I've played a couple Zions; they're outstanding. And, the one Grosh I've played was one of the two or three best guitars I've ever played.

ew

Nikolas
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 244
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 13:47:47 (permalink)
    I would recommend a PRS custom 22. Standard they come with a fixed bridge. It is right in your price range and they play absolutely amazing. I've played many different guitars over the past 28 years and my PRS custom is by far my favorite.

What's that screaching noise!

Dell Optiplex 755, 6550 dual core, 4G ram
    M-Audio Fast Track Pro
    Sonar 6 HSXL
    Violins and guitars

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=800951&content=music

AJ_0000
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 738
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 14:15:17 (permalink)
    It's kind of impossible to give you a recommendation on what kind to get, because it's completely a matter of personal needs/taste.

Personally, if I was determined to spend $3000 for a guitar, the only one I would consider is a Les Paul Custom, or maybe a top-end ES-335.

That said, I got a Strat last year for $1300 that is one of the best guitars I've ever owned-- an American Deluxe with an ash body and rosewood fretboard. Locking tuners, noiseless pickups (some may or may not like those, but they're great for recording), S-1 switching, mother of pearl inlays and an extremely beautiful, flawless cherry sunburst finish. As said above, Fender is on top of its game right now. I didn't even know they were capable of making something of that quality until I got this one, so you shouldn't rule it out.

As for prices, music retail in the US has become very competitive. If you go to the websites for Musician's Friend, Guitar Center (which owns MF), Sweetwater, Sam Ash, etc. you'll see that their prices are identical across the board for 99% of items. If you go to independent stores it's possible you can find lower prices, but they could just as easily be higher. The customer service benefit of a good independent dealer will be meaningless to you, so you're just looking for price. If you find a better deal most stores will match it, but that's the extent of "haggling" you can expect.

The most important thing when buying any guitar IMO is to go around to as many places as possible and play as many as possible. I will not buy a guitar I haven't personally had in my hands and played. There is too much variation from one to the next. So if you have the time when you're in SLC, I would go on the web and find every guitar dealer in the area, and go to as many as you can trying out what they have and comparing the prices. It's worth it to get exactly what you want at the best price.
    KenJr
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 742
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 17:57:20 (permalink)
    Parker Fly. Done.

Go play one - you'll freak.

My Gear/Studio Pics
    My Music

<--Yes, that's a Paul Reed Smith acoustic...and I want one!!
    dstrenz
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1067
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 21:00:29 (permalink)
    +1

I'm a bassist but know two good old guitarists that have always used Gibsons and changed to Parker Fly's. One had been using the same '56 Les Paul for 35+ yrs. Fiddling around with a Fly, I was very impressed with the weightlessness and action. Well worth checking out.

Some of My Stuff
    krizrox
    Max Output Level: -35 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4046
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/01 22:24:33 (permalink)
    I would say that you should be able to find something wonderful in the Les Paul or PRS lineups for that amount of money. Either of those brand names will retain their value and generally you can expect them to be of very fine quality. As far as where to shop, well, that's up to you but you can certainly check Musicians Friend or Sweetwater for examples of current models and average street prices. Guitar Center isn't a bad place to start looking (I'm sure there will be one in the area somewhere) but there are also a lot of smaller boutique stores out there that tend to carry the more esoteric models. I don't know what's in the Salt Lake City area but it shouldn't be hard to find in a phone book or on-line search.

There are lots of other brand names too as already mentioned but based on what comes through here on a daily basis you can pretty much put Gibson and PRS at the top of the heap of popularity here in the states. Fender, Ibanez, Schecter, Rickenbacker, ESP, Carvin, Peavey, Parker, etc. Lots to choose from. Have fun shopping!

Larry Kriz
    www.LnLRecording.com
    www.myspace.com/lnlrecording

Sonar PE 8.5, Samplitude Pro 11, Sonic Core Scope Professional/XTC, A16 Ultra AD/DA, Intel DG965RY MOBO, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz processor, XFX GeForce 7300 GT PCIe video card, Barracuda 750 & 320GB SATA drives, 4GB DDR Ram, Plextor DVD/CD-R burner.
    edentowers
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1164
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 01:26:47 (permalink)
    Frank,

Fender have been producing the American Deluxe series of Strats with samarium magnets and S-1 switching which gives them quite a bit of extra punch and tonal flexibility.

I bought one a couple of years ago (exactly the same model as AJ_0000 I've just noticed) and it's complemented my 335 and Les Paul really well. I hope you're taking into account the fact that you may get stung for VAT and import duty on your return. If you don't want the risk then Thomann have them for about 1200 euros here ...
    http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_american_dlx_strat_ash_rw_acb.htm

I have to admit that my main reason for wanting a Strat was to attempt Dave Gilmour impersonations and it hasn't disappointed on that front.

S8PE, Dell XPS 720 (Q6600), XP Pro SP2, Edirol UA-101
    Brett
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 534
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 08:20:03 (permalink)

A $3,000 guitar is a very, very pretty $1,500 guitar.

Great comment.

B

Nikolas
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 244
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 11:36:27 (permalink)
    I forgot to mention. There is a guitar center in SLC.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-19928701-guitar-center-salt-lake-city

I've heard good and bad things, but they usually have a big selection on hand.

What's that screaching noise!

Dell Optiplex 755, 6550 dual core, 4G ram
    M-Audio Fast Track Pro
    Sonar 6 HSXL
    Violins and guitars

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=800951&content=music

Frank Haas
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 12:25:10 (permalink)
    thanks so much..
    I love the sound of the PRS, but every PRS I had in my hands so far just didn't feel right for me.. but they are for now placed at #1. They just come closest to what I want.. a green or blue custom 22,.. rrrrhh!
    Gibson Les Paul.. maybe a purple "robot",.. or goldtop,.. Top 3
    The Parker also seems like a cool instrument,.. have to play them and see how it feels..
    I'll let you know what it will be in oct/nov.
    avalancheMM
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 43
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 14:28:52 (permalink)
    I played 13 or 14 PRS guitars before I found the 'one', go and play all the PRS guitars you can find, I'm confident you can find one you love, likely with enough left to get a nice ATA flight case.

Regards

Sonar 7 PE, Dell Inspiron lappie with Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2 Ghz, 2 Gb Ram,Gibson, Kramer, Lado, Steinberger, PRS, and Charvel guitars and basses, Roland Juno G workstation, Edirol UA-101, Shure mics, Roland, Peavey, Fender, and Mesa amps
    madratter
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 523
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/02 18:11:10 (permalink)

thanks so much..
    I love the sound of the PRS, but every PRS I had in my hands so far just didn't feel right for me.. but they are for now placed at #1. They just come closest to what I want.. a green or blue custom 22,.. rrrrhh!
    The Parker also seems like a cool instrument,.. have to play them and see how it feels..

I've also failed to find a PRS that I just have to have. I would like to have a PRS hollow body but that is outside your (and my) price range.

Personally, I love my Taylor Solid Body. They aren't for everyone, but they meet some of your criteria. Since they are pretty new, it is very hard to say, long term, how they will hold value.
    batsbrew
    • Total Posts : 10037
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/04 13:08:56 (permalink)
    i would suggest a SUHR.

Bats Brew music Streaming
    Bats Brew albums:
    "Trouble"
    "Stay"
    "The Time is Magic"
    --
    Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

michael japan
    Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5252
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/06 07:46:16 (permalink)
    Have you considered Sadowsky? That's what I use on most of my recordings now.

Windows 10/64 bit/i7-6560U/SSD/16GB RAM/Cakelab/Sonar Platinum/Pro Tools/Studio 1/Studio 192/DP88/MOTU AVB/Grace M101/AKG Various/Blue Woodpecker/SM81x2/Yamaha C1L Grand Piano/CLP545/MOX88/MOTIF XS Rack Rack/MX61/Korg CX3/Karma/Scarbee EP88s/ Ivory/Ravenscroft Piano/JBL4410/NS10m/Auratones/Omnisphere/Play Composers Selection/Waves/Komplete Kontrol
    Crg
    • Total Posts : 7719
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/07 08:06:14 (permalink)
    If you've got $3000 to spend you should check out Ed Romans store. He's got many value oriented gutars.
    I was over there yesterday and was completely blown away.
    http://www.edroman.com/

Craig DuBuc
    batsbrew
    • Total Posts : 10037
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/08 18:12:19 (permalink)
    which store especially in the Salt Lake City area should I visit ?

probably guitar czar.

and you can find all the suhr pricelist (in pdf) right off the suhr site.
    post edited by batsbrew - 2008/09/08 18:13:14

Bats Brew music Streaming
    Bats Brew albums:
    "Trouble"
    "Stay"
    "The Time is Magic"
    --
    Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

j boy
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2729
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/08 18:28:27 (permalink)
    SLC isn't really the place to shop for an electric guitar. Intermountain Banjo & Guitar is a great place to shop for an acoustic, though. Highly recommended... it's over by the University of Utah campus.
    Monkey23
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 848
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/09/08 23:59:01 (permalink)

thanks so much..

Thank you for not going with the PRS, they are very overrated and overpriced (yes, generic PRS bashing comment, but it's true!).
    And on behalf of the rest of us who cannot afford your $3000 limit and are living vicariously through you, please, please, PLEASE do not consider the Robot guitar! It's awful! Besides the fact that they come in the worst colours on earth ("inspired" by their chick guitar series, or that awful green, ughh), it's just a glorified LP studio, (or special if you get the SG). And the whole Robot thing? Robot's from 1982 maybe. These things tune so slowly, the first time I saw it tune itself I thought it was joke or something. Actually there was someone demo-ing it for a few people and I was trying not to be impolite and laugh.

Yeah, so I've got nothing positive to say I guess, but its my two cents.
    Frank Haas
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/10/17 22:41:28 (permalink)
    ok,.. today I made my choice..
    went to GC in SLC..
    as I recently bought the uad-2 duo flexi, I didn't want to spend too much on other stuff.. so as they didn't have the SR506 Bass, nor the EV RE-20, I had to look for a guitar (I kind of dropped the thought)..
    anyway..
    I tried some fenders and except for the SRV modell I didn't feel to comfortable with the necks..
    I didn't try any Gibsons.. although the new Slash-modell (Gold-Top) was tempting.. but I wasn't looking for a signature guitar..
    so after looking at some other guitars.. I saw two PRS at a really good price..
    The one felt very comfortable from the start.. it had a natural sustain that I never heard before.. (I'd say it already felt like love at 1st sight)
    I tried the other PRS which had a nicer color (red), and a toggle switch.. but just didn't feel as good...
    well..
    I now own a PRS Custom 22 with 2 Dragon II pickups.. 10 Top,.. a brown finish.. and bird-inlays..
    I believe it was a good choice.. it's still like I wash my hands before I touch the instrument..lol.. I hope it will be a reliable companion for the next years..
    post edited by Frank Haas - 2008/10/17 22:57:02
    mcourter
    Max Output Level: -41 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3442
    RE: $3000 to spend for an electric guitar 2008/10/18 11:17:38 (permalink)
    Frank, your search is over:

http://www.carvinguitars.com/customshopelectricguitars.php

You're welcome

Mark

Oops. Too late, you already selected. Ah, well, better luck next time.
    post edited by mcourter - 2008/10/18 11:18:31

A few guitars, a couple of basses, a MIDI controller, a mandolin, a banjo, a mic, PodFarm2
    Unbridled Enthusiasm
     My music: www.Soundclick.com/markcourter
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1