Helpful ReplyFriday's Tip of the Week #167: Behold! Dual Mono Becomes Stereo!

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 21
Author
vdd
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 92
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/17 14:48:41 (permalink)
Very nice! It seems that the nice moves in SONAR are way to obvious, so nobody sees then (OK, some do).
I tried to create such an effect with external synth feeded by the audio-in and had the challenge to get this tight. This method is way easier and the result is great.

S-Plat x64 / i7-4790-3.60GHZ, 32GB RAM, Win 7 x64, Akai MPC Studio, Arturia Microbrute, Doepfer A-100, VTB-1, RME HDSPe
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/17 19:14:51 (permalink)
Well, it's probably not all that obvious that when you tab across a groove clip, you can split at the transient markers. I'm sure it's in the documentation somewhere...

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anonymungus!
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 259
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/17 20:32:56 (permalink)
Thanks Craig as always.
I was disappointed that the Loop Constructor won't slice triplets. Is there a way to do that?

Sonar Platinum x64 Lifetime, Windows 10 x64, Intel Quad Core CPU@3.40GHz, 8GB RAM, (2)1.5T Hard Drives, Presonus AudioBox 44VSL, Roland A-500Pro MIDI Controller & lots more stuff

Anonymungus!
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/18 04:40:13 (permalink)
Me again,
I realized I can do triplets (or anything) by working with clips in the Track View, it just takes a lot longer.

Sonar Platinum x64 Lifetime, Windows 10 x64, Intel Quad Core CPU@3.40GHz, 8GB RAM, (2)1.5T Hard Drives, Presonus AudioBox 44VSL, Roland A-500Pro MIDI Controller & lots more stuff

Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/18 10:21:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby pentimentosound 2016/12/18 13:47:50
There's a fairly way to do it manually. For example, suppose you want quarter-note triplets in a loop 1 measure long.

1. Open the loop.
2. Set slices to 1/4 notes.
3. Enter 3x the number of beats (i.e., 12).
4. You'll now see divisions at triplets. Double-click at each division where you want the slice. You don't need to re-do the original quarter-note slices.
5. Return beats to 4.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anonymungus!
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/18 15:16:01 (permalink)
XLNT! Much obliged  

The Grim
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 724
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/19 22:12:18 (permalink)
after my initial apparent 'blank' moment (other thread, still don't know what i was doing, perhaps that is the problem ) works fine and i like this, could be quite useful, another tip for the tip jar. thanks
Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/23 00:18:50 (permalink)
Week 125: Multiband Sidechaining

This is a fairly complex setup, but listen to the demo (see last section) and you’ll hear why I think it’s worth checking out…the effect is almost like using a vocoder to modulate one instrument with another, although in the context of this kind of modulation, the following approach gives you almost infinite possibilities. This technique is ideal for EDM (particularly Electro), but it’s something I’ve used in rock and pop as well.

The block diagram shows the basic concept.

Let’s say you want to modulate a guitar power chord with drums. The overview is you split the guitar into three frequency bands (Lo, Mid, and Hi), each followed by a Sonitus gate. Then you split the drums into three bands, and use each band to drive the sidechains on the gates that control the associated bands on the guitar. So when the kick hits, you hear the power chord’s low frequencies, a snare opens the midrange, the high-hats open the highs, etc.

CROSSING OVER

Three Sonitus Multiband compressors (set for no compression, i.e., a ratio of 1:1) act as crossovers to split the guitar into low, mid, and high frequency bands.

The easiest way to do this is to send the guitar output to a Patch Point, and then insert three audio tracks whose inputs connect to the Patch Point. Insert a Multiband into one track’s FX Rack, and tune it to cover the guitar’s low frequencies. Solo that band, and bypass the rest.

Now Ctrl+Drag the low frequency multiband into the next track’s FX Rack. Leave the low band as is, but adjust the band splitters and tune it to the guitar’s midrange. Solo the midrange band and bypass the the others.

Next, Ctrl+Drag the midrange multiband into the next track’s FX Rack. Leave the low and midrange bands, and tune the high band to the guitar’s high frequencies. Solo the high band and bypass the rest. Finally, insert a Sonitus Gate after each multiband stage for the guitar.

We’ve now split the guitar into three bands. Send the drums to a new patch that goes to the input of its associated tracks. Because the Multiband compressors are already tuned, we can just Ctrl+Drag them into the drum’s Lo, Mid, and Hi band FX Racks. You may need to tune the multiband frequencies a little differently later on, but you’ll be close. Here's what all of this looks like in the Console.

TWEAKING TIME

I find it easiest to tweak one band at a time. For example, mute all tracks except the drum audio track, the guitar audio track, and their low bands. Start playback, and adjust the guitar’s low band Gate to respond to the drums. Now here’s the “but wait, there’s more” part: you can tweak the Gate’s attack, hold, and release time to make the gating more percussive, softer (increase the attack a bit), or even try ducking and other tricks. Similarly, adjust the mid and high frequencies, and you’ll have a heckuva rhythmic guitar chord.

Also note that sometimes you might want to compress using the multiband compressors. I've been known to get lost in this kind of thing for hours...

THE DEMO

To hear the demo, go to craiganderton.com (and while you're there, check out the "Neo-" video album ), click on the Demos tab, then click on Week 125 Multiband Sidechaining in the playlist. The demo plays four measures of the guitar and drum audio by themselves, four measures of the gated guitar and the drum audio, and finally, just the gated guitar by itself while it fades out.

When you have an effect you like, save it as a Track Template for the next time you want to get seriously rhythmic—thanks to multiband sidechaining.

Happy holidays, everyone!

RSMCGUITAR
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1318
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/23 00:21:30 (permalink)
Cool thanks!
Whistlekiller
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/23 16:02:51 (permalink)
I can see me using that Craig. Like you say, it's very similar to using a vocoder. Cheers fellah!

X11 i7 3770-3.4Ghz, 32Gb RAM, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, Sonar Platinum, V-Studio 100, V-Contol 1.9 iPad, Omnisphere Power Synth, Alesis V61 Keyboard, Novation Launch Control, Roland JV1010 Synth, Roland GR55 Guitar Synth, Line 6 Pod with floorboard, Shure PG42 Mic, 4 guitars, 5 string bass, upright bass, ukelele, mandolin, Cambridge SoundWorks THX Speakers, M-Audio Speakers
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/23 23:50:42 (permalink)
Happy holidays, Craig!

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
Sanderxpander
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3873
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/24 14:09:20 (permalink)
Great work Craig, I've purchased your book too, I hope it's very successful. Thanks for going the extra mile and making this collection of (already nice) tips so useful for everyone.
Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/24 14:44:02 (permalink)
Sanderxpander
Great work Craig, I've purchased your book too, I hope it's very successful. Thanks for going the extra mile and making this collection of (already nice) tips so useful for everyone.

Thanks, but actually - you're the one who started the whole process when you asked for an index. It just got out of hand from there 

pentimentosound
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1535
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/24 15:57:41 (permalink)
Well, thanks to you both then! I am getting the Big Book of Tips, and think of it as a gift ...regardless of the $15.
Very handy and very much appreciated!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays etc et al! LOL
Michael
Sanderxpander
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/25 11:53:23 (permalink)
Anderton
Sanderxpander

Thanks, but actually - you're the one who started the whole process when you asked for an index. It just got out of hand from there 

Haha thanks for the credit but I don't feel right taking it, all I did was whine and say "make it better" from my lazy chair ;)
Merry Christmas and thanks again for all your efforts!
gswitz
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/25 13:17:50 (permalink)
Craig,

I get the Multiband compressor thing using side chain for ducking frequencies during a vocal to suppress competing sounds like dela, reverb our the band itself

When you use compression based on the sidechain, sometimes you get less compression when the vocal is quiet, losing those moments.

I'd like to know your thoughts here. Like, maybe I should create a separate version of the vocal to send to the sidechain with tons of compression and gain so it triggers in more of an on or off manner? How much does clipping matter when sent to a sidechain on a compressor?

You want to make sure soft S sounds trigger it, for example.

When might you use mid EQ ducking instead of compression? In the past, I have sometimes drawn in a mid EQ cut over the rhythm guitar only during vocal sections... maybe not including the chorus. Do you like this idea? Do you find yourself doing it?

Additionally, does EQ have an attack time? I've noticed that sometimes, using EQ automation around a pop needs lead time to be effective. Now, I mostly just split the clips and drag your vocal chain to the very short clip with the pop.

To carry on with the idea about latency between EQ automation envelopes and application, do different EQ choices respond differently to the automation changes? Am I mistaken when I make the assertion that there is latency?
post edited by gswitz - 2016/12/25 13:42:50

I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
gswitz
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/25 13:26:15 (permalink)
Oh... I purchased your book too. Good stuff!

One pattern it changed for me was how I make a copy of a project without audio.

The use case...
You make one long recording of a band. You split all clips around the first song and choose bounce to clips to get small clips. Select them, copy to a new project and mix the song.

Now, you want to start the next song with all the FX and routing you created for the first.

What I used to do...
Copy the folder for the first song and rename it and the cwp file inside. Open that project and delete all audio. Close the project, go to the audio folder and delete all waves. Reopen the new project and paste in audio as with the first song.

What I do now...
With the first song project open, ensure it is saved, then delete all audio. Choose save as and check the boxes to copy clips. Change the project name and path and hit save.

You would not chance this if you work with auto save enabled.

Why not templates?
I use track and project templates at times, but not for this purpose. When mixing a band from a single night, I keep making changes as I go and rarely want the same tracks in the same order the next time I record the band. Any template would have to be changed after every song was mixed as I add and change routing and effects. My process is mainly forward only.
post edited by gswitz - 2016/12/25 13:48:32

pentimentosound
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/26 14:08:19 (permalink)
 I got Craig's Big Book of Tips on Christmas night. I am tempted to get it printed out..... anyone else? I haven't ever done that, yet.
Michael
Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/30 18:05:35 (permalink)
Week 126: Linear-Phase EQ vs. Non-Linear EQ...Huh?

If you’ve worked with the L-Phase Equalizer and L-Phase Multiband, you know how great they are—but what may not be obvious is why it’s so important that the L-Phase Equalizer offers a non-linear mode as well.

LATENCY

Linear-phase equalization introduces much more latency than non-linear mode. Therefore non-linear mode is ideal when tracking, but you can switch over to linear-phase mode when mixing (when latency isn’t as important).

For slower computers, you may not be able to run more than a certain number of linear-phase processors. However, you can avoid this limitation by freezing or bouncing a track using linear-phase EQ, or using non-linear mode.

SUITABILITY FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS

Linear-phase EQ is best known for extreme accuracy with “surgical” EQ. If you edit a traditional EQ and the L-Phase Equalizer to settings that give a major treble boost, you’ll almost certainly hear that the linear-phase processed audio sounds more transparent and “airy.” Conversely, the phase shifts that are an inherent part of non-linear equalization can give a particular “character” you may find desirable in some applications.

But also note that linear-phase equalizers aren’t perfect; they can exhibit a phenomenon called “pre-ringing.” (This is inherent in phase-linear operation; it’s not unique to Cakewalk’s implementation.) Normally pre-ringing isn’t an issue, because it becomes audible only at low frequencies with high gain and Q (width) settings. However with today’s hip-hop, EDM, and other bass-heavy musical genres, you may want to add high gain/high Q settings at low frequencies on specific tracks or even on a master, so  a linear-phase EQ may not be the best choice for this particular application.

Please refer to the following screen shot, but note that I did a major vertical zoom so you could actually see the low-level pre-ringing. This is why the kick appears clipped, even though it isn't.

The yellow kick drum waveform shows a gain of 5, with a width of 5, at 100 Hz. You can see a tiny bit of pre-ringing just before the attack.

The blue waveform shows the same kick, also with a boost at 100 Hz, but this time the gain is set to 10 dB with a width of 10. Now the pre-ringing is visually obvious, and if you listen carefully you’ll hear a “swooshing” sound.

The green waveform again has a gain of 10 dB and width of 10, but uses the L-Phase Equalizer’s non-linear mode. There's no pre-ringing prior to the attack.

To hear what this sounds like, go to www.craiganderton.com, click on the Demo tab, and play track #3 in the Playlist. The first measure uses non-linear mode, while the second measure uses linear-phase mode. Both EQs are set to 200 Hz with a Gain and Width of 10. Unless you’re listening over laptop speakers, you should hear the slight pre-ring during the second set of four kicks.

In most applications, pre-ringing will not be an issue, or even audible. But if it is, there’s a simple solution: Set up Aux Tracks or Patch Points, and use the L-Phase Multiband as a crossover that splits the high and low frequencies.

Setup using Aux Tracks to split the signal into two L-Phase Equalizers

You can create a crossover split anywhere. Just remember to solo the appropriate band, and set the ratio to 1:1 so there's no compression. The L-Phase Multiband's linear phase crossover is perfect for this application, in fact, for any crossover application linear-phase processing is by far the best choice.

L-Phase Multiband settings to split the audio into lows and highs for subsequent processing by the L-Phase Equalizers.

Send the highs to an L-Phase Equalizer in linear-phase mode, and the lows to an L-Phase Equalizer in non-linear mode…you'll have the benefits of linear-phase equalization where it matters the most, and zero pre-ringing.

BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!

Aside from the option of choosing two different modes, don’t overlook the other outstanding features of the L-Phase Equalizer: being able to do mid/side EQ (among other talents, this is essential when mastering for vinyl), and EQ the left and right sides of a stereo signal independently. Recently I was given a mix where the drum track was premixed and sounded great, but the hi-hat was too “hot.” Fortunately, it was panned considerably to the right (audience perspective), so I used the L-Phase EQ to reduce the highs on the right channel but not the left. Again…problem solved.

pentimentosound
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/30 18:30:59 (permalink)
I look (?) forward to hearing the examples after reading this one! There isn't a 3rd demo, yet.
Another really useful bit of knowledge!
Thanks
Michael

i7 4790k 4Ghz 16gb+4HDD, Win10, ASUS G74s Laptop i7 2670QM 2.2ghz-16gb, Win10. CbB, Mixbus4, Studio One3 Artist, Z3ta2, RapturePro, GPO5, GS2, EP4, IK TR5, AT4, MP2, Melodyne Stud4, PSP(22), PS kits, BFD2, GA4, 18i20, PreSonus MP20A(BurrBrown), ISA One, Warm Audio WA76, ADK Thor, M160, RAB1, MA200, MA101fet, E100s, e835, EquatorD5, YSM-1, GoldDigger, CherryPicker, Kurz K2500, Aura Spectrum, ControlPad, PRRI, 17 ac & elec gtrs-mandos+bass, lap steels, banjo, fiddle, harmonicas+perc
Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/30 19:53:12 (permalink)
Very sorry, I forgot to hit the "publish" button. Doh. It's there now for sure. Really.

I should do an "early access" program where I post the audio demo a few days before the tip 

pentimentosound
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/30 20:14:43 (permalink)
Ah, that's what that's called!  LOL I'll certainly be messing with this tip! Thanks.

Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/30 20:47:17 (permalink)
pentimentosound
Ah, that's what that's called!  LOL I'll certainly be messing with this tip! Thanks.

Next time anyone asks a question with a "doh!!" answer, feel free to refer them to my post. I was seriously considering posting a "Dumb Mistake of the Week" thread. Yesterday's was exporting a bounce with the source being the Mix. Too bad the song had already played past the part where the Master Bus automation took the level down to zero. "Darn SONAR, I exported and there's NO SOUND!!" ... ... ... ... ... ... oops ... ... ... ...

pentimentosound
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/31 14:21:53 (permalink)
It is easy to distract oneself, is it not? LOL
A very Happy New Year to you, Craig!

Zargg
  • Total Posts : 10666
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2016/12/31 15:12:39 (permalink)
Anderton
"Darn SONAR, I exported and there's NO SOUND!!" ... ... ... ... ... ... oops ... ... ... ...

Never happened to me before 

Ken Nilsen
Zargg
BBZ
Win 10 Pro X64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, SPlat X64, AMD AM3+ fx-8320, 16Gb RAM, RME Ucx (+ ARC), Tascam FW 1884, M-Audio Keystation 61es, *AKAI MPK Pro 25, *Softube Console1, Alesis DM6 USB, Maschine MkII
Laptop setup: Win 10 X64, i5 2.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 320gb 7200 RPM HD, Focusrite Solo, + *

Sanderxpander
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2017/01/01 17:37:49 (permalink)
I'm not really an expert on the technicalities of this but wouldn't a crossover negate linear phase processing also on the high band? Since you split the signals, it can't compensate for the phase shift anymore... can it? I'm probably wrong but maybe you have some additional insights?
Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2017/01/01 18:31:14 (permalink)
Sanderxpander
I'm not really an expert on the technicalities of this but wouldn't a crossover negate linear phase processing also on the high band? Since you split the signals, it can't compensate for the phase shift anymore... can it? I'm probably wrong but maybe you have some additional insights?

Not if it's the L-Phase Multiband, it's linear phase. As it says in the tip itself:

You can create a crossover split anywhere. Just remember to solo the appropriate band, and set the ratio to 1:1 so there's no compression. The L-Phase Multiband's linear phase crossover is perfect for this application, in fact, for any crossover application linear-phase processing is by far the best choice.

Of course now you have the latency contributed by two linear-phase processors, but that's a small price to pay because you can bounce the track to audio.

Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2017/01/07 00:48:14 (permalink)
Week 127: Random Bass Line Creator

Ready to have some fun? Good! We’re going to create bass lines through fun random stuff...and yes, there’s an audio example. As one drummer friend said, “What’s cool is that it’s something no one would play, but it sounds like something someone would play.” Fair enough.

Start off by surfing on over to http://www.tencrazy.com/gadgets/mfx/, which has a whole bunch of cool MIDI FX from Markelford Friedman, then download his AcidSpew MIDI MFX zip file. Unzip it, drag TcMfxAcidSpew64-Install.bat and TcMfxAcidSpew64.dll into C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared MIDI Plugins, then run the .bat file as Administrator. This should install the MFX, but if not, open the text file that comes in the original folder and try the “hard way” to install it. (By the way, check out some of the other MIDI FX while you’re there, quite a few are pretty darn cool.)

AcidSpew generates insane, random spews of acid-bass style 16th notes—but we’ll tame it. You can change its default of generating in the key of C, but don’t change it yet for reasons that will become clear later.

Insert the SI-Bass, using either a Simple instrument track or what I prefer, a track folder with separate MIDI and audio tracks. Insert AcidSpew as a MIDI FX (if it doesn’t show up on the list of available MFX, restart SONAR so the program knows it’s there).

Our first task is to turn the random spews into MIDI data, so we need a clip. You could record one long note, but I start recording, move the mod wheel to start the clip, and move it again to end it. For now go a little past 8 measures, then stop recording. Trim the end of the clip so it’s exactly 8 measures.

Click on the clip, and then choose Process > Apply Effect > MIDI Effects. Check the box that deletes the FX upon rendering—you don’t want it spewing along with the eventual bass line. The rendered clip will be in a different Take Lane, but you can just double-click on the parent clip to see the generated data in the PRV.

If you hit play, unless you want 16th note randomly pitched acid bass spews, you’ll think this is a stupid tip. Patience! Select the MIDI data clip and choose Process > Fit to Time. Decide what format you want for the time, make sure “Modify by Changing” has “Event Times” selected, and double the number of measures for New Thru. For example if using the MBT format, in this case you want to change 9:01:000 to go through 17:01:000. Or you can just choose the Time format and double it. Now hit playback, and the AcidSpew will be a less frenetic series of 8th notes that lasts 16 measures.

Now it’s time for another MIDI FX—insert Cakewalk FX Transpose. Check the "Constrain to Scale" box, and then you can subject the notes to various keys and modes.

How you do the next step can make the difference between a cool bass part and a not particularly useful one. Set the loop brackets to one or two measures, then slide the loop around to isolate a section that works well. You’ll probably want the loop to start on the tonic.

Frankly, I was surprised by how many patterns could actually be usable, even without tweaking. But if you decide to move a few notes around, you can really hone in on something very cool. In the audio example (which is untweaked), I took advantage of the SI-Bass’s mono mode because it allows for slides (the drums are from the loops included with SONAR, and the percussion is from my EDM Percussion Loops library).

Anderton
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2017/01/07 01:34:16 (permalink)
Oh and by the way - I fixed the levels on a couple of the previous audio demos that became unusually low when they were posted 

Brando
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2776
Re: SONAR X August: 31 Days of Tips 2017/01/07 07:54:11 (permalink)
Cool tip Craig. Just wanted to add some love for Markelford Friedman at ten crazy. I haven't seen him around in a long while but he still graciously keeps his site up to date and his plugs available. He used to post on these forums, in particular the Developer one. With the increased progression of users to 64 bit several versions ago,  his (32 bit) MFX would not run in SONAR x64. Without a lot of input on what would need to be done to move to x64, Markelford began the process of trial and error, posting a couple of  early efforts and eventually figuring out how to migrate his plugins to 64 bit. He posted a donation option on his site, I sent him a small donation to help to support the development, and he graciously asked me which of his plugins he wanted me to convert first - my answer was "acid spew". I am still in awe that a freeware/donationware developer would show so much dedication to their customer base without much hope of remuneration. Commercial MFX producers of the time were not so generous. (I was heavily reliant on Musiclab's MFX at the time which they largely abandoned to move to their VSTi's).
Markelford - if you're reading this I hope you are well - and thanks again for all your efforts. Hope this thread will bring some additional interest among SONAR users to some great utilities on the tencrazy site.
Craig - sorry for the tangent - You always amaze me with your ability to develop a neat/elegant way to do something better -
I am going to revisit acidspew and the other MFX - many thanks.

post edited by Brando - 2017/01/08 08:22:36

Brando
Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 21
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1