A files naming bug in 24.4.1.28 [2018.04], with Asian languages names other than English

Author
parco
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 92
2018/05/16 16:39:33 (permalink)

A files naming bug in 24.4.1.28 [2018.04], with Asian languages names other than English

A project with whatever Chinese, Japanese, Korean or any other Asian languages track names, with the same language clip names, for example Chinese name. So the project used audio files are saved in Chinese file names as well. Then I saved the project right.

But when I opened the project again, all saved Chinese named tracks couldn't find their Chinese named audio files, and popup a file search dialog, with the project saved file name but became mojibake, some of the Chinese characters became "?".

So I tried to place back the correct Chinese names files into the project tracks again, and saved project again. When I re-opened the project one more time, all saved Chinese named tracks couldn't find their Chinese named audio files again, file search dialog popup again, and the saved default filenames became mojibake again, the same Chinese characters became "?" again!

Hope you guys can fix this as soon as possible because it could be a serious problem for the Cakewalk users outside the English speaking countries.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1