Helpful ReplyA song for bad girls

Author
drma173
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 752
2018/06/25 02:18:24 (permalink)

A song for bad girls

Hello supporters and haters ! I got a new music video up now hope you guys enjoy it. I 
credit to rich the kid for is beat and Tekashi. hope you haters now don't say I don't give 
CREDIT. THANKS FOR ALL THE HATES 

Edit by Wookiee : Warning Songs contain Strong language that may offend.

NEW SONG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    PAST PRODUCTIONS 

post edited by Wookiee - 2018/07/02 18:53:55
drma173
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/27 20:59:25 (permalink)
Why not comments?
eph221
Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4665
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 02:48:51 (permalink)
good one!

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
 Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 04:06:39 (permalink)
I don't get the trap thing, it's very much the flavour of the day, but in a day with so much available to personalise your sound, trap beats all sound the same.  I used t have an 808 and 909 emuatr in the 90's (Novatin Drumstation), but would run the output through cheap guitar pedals to create different textures. As I got into hip hop, I gt more into acoustic drums that were sampled. And the occasional analogue drum mixed in, such as a straight hi hat.  Part of me still likes analogue drum sounds, so I've been keeping an eye on FXpansions Tremor VST to go on sale. With something like that available, I can't understand why Trap beats aren't evolving. Surely pickking up the trap vibe and putting a twist on it would make a production stand out. 

I'm not keen no your vocals, the nasal tone was grating, and I'm not sure what effect you are trying to achieve by rapping this way, but it wasn't very listenable for me. As the reverb needs some work. I'm not sure yu'd reverb a vocal as I would, but I would go drier, and smaller. You probably want to look into how reverb and vocal prcessing is applied in your genre for ideas. 

The content was awful and cliche'd, so probably not going to get much positive feedback. It just makes you sound little. ****es and hoes all over the place loses it's power, if you are going use language like that, it should be more clever. In a Lyrics born rap battle track, he raps "afraid to say the ****ing f-word' the word play here is that he is using the F-word t describe the f-word". It maybe worth listening outside your genre of misogynistic foul languaged narcissistic rap for idea on making your rapping a bit mre evolved. I'm a  fan of Lyrics Born, Gift of Gab and Lateef, and their use of language, rhyming schemes, rhythmic phrasing. More lately Oddisee. I was never into Eminem, but his rhyming technique was clever. I would learn more about hw t play with this ideas, but your lyrical style is very simple. 

Kamikaze
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 04:19:49 (permalink)

Kamikaze
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 04:23:26 (permalink)

Hugh Mann
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 59
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 04:49:43 (permalink)
Hard at work o n the next string of loops.

Hugh Mann
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 04:52:57 (permalink)
Kamikaze
I don't get the trap thing, it's very much the flavour of the day, but in a day with so much available to personalise your sound, trap beats all sound the same.  I used t have an 808 and 909 emuatr in the 90's (Novatin Drumstation), but would run the output through cheap guitar pedals to create different textures. As I got into hip hop, I gt more into acoustic drums that were sampled. And the occasional analogue drum mixed in, such as a straight hi hat.  Part of me still likes analogue drum sounds, so I've been keeping an eye on FXpansions Tremor VST to go on sale. With something like that available, I can't understand why Trap beats aren't evolving. Surely pickking up the trap vibe and putting a twist on it would make a production stand out. 

I'm not keen no your vocals, the nasal tone was grating, and I'm not sure what effect you are trying to achieve by rapping this way, but it wasn't very listenable for me. As the reverb needs some work. I'm not sure yu'd reverb a vocal as I would, but I would go drier, and smaller. You probably want to look into how reverb and vocal prcessing is applied in your genre for ideas. 

The content was awful and cliche'd, so probably not going to get much positive feedback. It just makes you sound little. ****es and hoes all over the place loses it's power, if you are going use language like that, it should be more clever. In a Lyrics born rap battle track, he raps "afraid to say the ****ing f-word' the word play here is that he is using the F-word t describe the f-word". It maybe worth listening outside your genre of misogynistic foul languaged narcissistic rap for idea on making your rapping a bit mre evolved. I'm a  fan of Lyrics Born, Gift of Gab and Lateef, and their use of language, rhyming schemes, rhythmic phrasing. More lately Oddisee. I was never into Eminem, but his rhyming technique was clever. I would learn more about hw t play with this ideas, but your lyrical style is very simple. 

That was really great advice with solid examples of how someone interested in that can improve.  Too bad its all wasted on that wanna-be juvenile delinquent.

emeraldsoul
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1858
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/06/30 06:05:44 (permalink)
I can't help you with useful comments on the rap hip-hop stuff, and the theme isn't my thing. But I can tell you I listened to it the whole way through, and really dug the musical choices and the mix. Bass was present yet tight and controlled, and those little synth lead noodles were pretty captivating. Even if it's loop based it's a cool listen.

You seem to call out the haters when it's you yourself who are hating on women.  ?  Maybe that's what I don't really understand. Cool music, though.

A work in regress:
www.studiusinterruptus.com

Cornbread - video   audio
A Very, Very Troubled Soul - video   
Kilometers Davis - video   audio
Mayans (Face in the Crowd) - video  audio
The Sweet Slow Fade - video
2:43AM
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 00:25:09 (permalink)
Don't care for the lyrics, but I do like the distortion/saturation on the bass line.  What's your technique?
Hugh Mann
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 15:50:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SupaReels Music 2018/07/01 17:11:17
You guys are way too nice. Way nicer than this putz deserves.  I guarantee the only talent there is from the producers that made the loops he uses.  The technique to achieve the sounds and mix?  lol.  Its already built in to the loops.  I don't understand encouraging this loser.  Whatever.
SupaReels Music
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 370
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 17:16:09 (permalink)
Hugh Mann
You guys are way too nice. Way nicer than this putz deserves.  I guarantee the only talent there is from the producers that made the loops he uses.  The technique to achieve the sounds and mix?  lol.  Its already built in to the loops.  I don't understand encouraging this loser.  Whatever.

Godda say just seen this comment from H/M ... an' totally agree, Won't make comment on the work as I'm not sure I'm comfortable with a judgment 
emeraldsoul
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1858
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 19:11:21 (permalink)
It's legit to offer comments regardless of the skill level involved, or the authenticity of the material. I have used some loops myself on occasion, as I bet most of us have. 

Plus I wanted to ask him about his hating on women in that song - it's a good opportunity to provoke some thinking. Who knows? Might not get very far there. But you never know.

cheers,
-Tom

A work in regress:
www.studiusinterruptus.com

Cornbread - video   audio
A Very, Very Troubled Soul - video   
Kilometers Davis - video   audio
Mayans (Face in the Crowd) - video  audio
The Sweet Slow Fade - video
eph221
Max Output Level: -28.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4665
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 19:23:11 (permalink)
I try to keep the lines of communication open, barring getting beaten up or killed.

*Q-TIPS ARE FUZZY!!*
 Is a lumineer a new dental appliance?  

i7 2.5 ghz
32GB RAM
WINDOWS 10
My Ass
Cubase 9.5

Hugh Mann
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/01 20:11:48 (permalink)
emeraldsoul
It's legit to offer comments regardless of the skill level involved, or the authenticity of the material. I have used some loops myself on occasion, as I bet most of us have. 

Plus I wanted to ask him about his hating on women in that song - it's a good opportunity to provoke some thinking. Who knows? Might not get very far there. But you never know.

cheers,
-Tom

All very valid points.  I agree and have also benefited from more experienced artists input.  Its the purpose of places like this.  However,  I was,  and most who post in places like this,  genuinely looking to improve and grow as an artist.  That is not the case with this putz. 

Any criticism and he reacts like a toddler.  Calling people that take the time offer genuine critiques and help f#gs and what not.  That s a disqualifier to me.  You  lose the privileged of having your music critiqued or being offered help when act like a total tool.  To top it off,  the only original "art' coming from this loser is his weak @ss 'rapping' and absurd lyrics.  The rest is loops that anyone can string together.  No real art in that. Unless your threshold for art is extremely low. 

Glorifying cowardly murder?  misogyny? this guy is the definition of a loser.  The kind of p#ssy that talks tough but really is a coward.  Afraid of women and only brave with a gun.  Cant stand that there are so many losers like this around.   The guy strives to be a cliche.   

like I said.  You all are way too nice. 
Jesse Screed
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1158
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/02 01:37:54 (permalink)
FYI  in case anyone is confusing me with this cat, it is not me.

i am jesse q. screed, and only jesse q. screed
Wayfarer
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 831
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/02 14:35:32 (permalink)
I don't like rap / hip-hop, but I admit the music is kind of neat (however it was made).

As far as the lyric accusing women in general of being gold diggers, wasn't it Groucho Marx who said a wife was nothing but a prostitute on lifetime retainer? That's a sentiment that's been around forever whether we agree with it or not. Certainly there are a lot of women like that. It seems to me that half the women married to pro athletes, Hollywood actors, or for that matter, most of the richer doctors and lawyers I know in my own town have married for money. Some men do the same thing, though you don't see it nearly as much. What's wrong with writing songs about what you see? I could do without the profanity, but if that's what he truly sees, I have no problem with him saying it.

Bill
drma173
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/02 23:51:18 (permalink)
I love this hate from all ya losers. Keep em coming cause I'm still going to be making hits for ya.
Hugh Mann
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/03 07:20:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Kamikaze 2018/07/03 13:31:56
drma173
I love this hate from all ya losers. Keep em coming cause I'm still going to be making hits for ya.

lol.  what a child.  How about u thank kamikaze for taking the time.  He gave you a great critique with solid examples of how to improve ur weak 'rapping' skills.  Or how about u thank ur two fans (God knows why they encourage ur dumb #ss). 

This mental toddler has his head so far up his own arse that he cant even show the slightest bit of gratitude or appreciation for others time and effort.  That is the epitome of a loser.   This was fun, but I wash my hands of thee.  Good luck and don't be a loser your whole life.  grow up son. 
drma173
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/07 06:55:21 (permalink)
Why I need to be thankful. No body here helped made this song. This is what I like when I make a good song people like you want to take the credit for somthing that you didn't do.
Hugh Mann
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/07 13:47:38 (permalink)
drma173
Why I need to be thankful. No body here helped made this song. This is what I like when I make a good song people like you want to take the credit for somthing that you didn't do.

You are unintentionally hilarious.  I'm a nice guy, so I'll give it one last shot. 

The reason you need to be thankful is that the best part of your 'music' is the loops you use.  Your 'rapping' and lyrics (the parts you actually made),  are very weak compared to pros (or anyone really. I can rap better than you, lol). 

As far as taking credit?  What the hell are you smoking, son?  That fake weed?  seems like it.  Its messing with your brain, cause i would not take credit for your crap, lol. 

You are operating under the delusion that you are very good and are making 'hits'.  you are not.  its crap. Anyone that remotely listens to rap can see your delivery is weak.  So weak.  Its really terrible dude.  You would be laughed out of any professional situation.  So you need to improve.  A lot.  You have tons of competition out there.  And they are all way better than you.  So you need to be thankful and listen to the critiques that are trying to help you improve.  You get it?  I know you don't and I just wasted my time.  So again,  I bid you adieu. 
drma173
Re: A song for bad girls 2018/07/08 18:22:17 (permalink)
Hugh Mann
drma173

You are unintentionally hilarious.  I'm a nice guy, so I'll give it one last shot. 

The reason you need to be thankful is that the best part of your 'music' is the loops you use.  Your 'rapping' and lyrics (the parts you actually made),  are very weak compared to pros (or anyone really. I can rap better than you, lol). 

As far as taking credit?  What the hell are you smoking, son?  That fake weed?  seems like it.  Its messing with your brain, cause i would not take credit for your crap, lol. 

You are operating under the delusion that you are very good and are making 'hits'.  you are not.  its crap. Anyone that remotely listens to rap can see your delivery is weak.  So weak.  Its really terrible dude.  You would be laughed out of any professional situation.  So you need to improve.  A lot.  You have tons of competition out there.  And they are all way better than you.  So you need to be thankful and listen to the critiques that are trying to help you improve.  You get it?  I know you don't and I just wasted my time.  So again,  I bid you adieu. 

FIRST OF ALL red neck SPAZSI DONT DO DRUGS. second of all I don't give a **** about rap competition. 3rd and last No one is better than me.... Or anyone is better than anybody. YOU JUST MAD BECAUSE A KID LIKE ME IS getting plays more than you! 
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1