Helpful ReplyACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
VanessaJ
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 60
2017/08/14 23:29:09 (permalink)

ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out

Okay ... (deep breath, in .... out ... calm ... Zen .... )

I'm trying to get the ACT midi controller to work with a control surface I recently bought. I've read the ACT controller instructions online and in the F1 help menu over, and over, and over, and over ...

Without going into all the little details and aggravations, the main problem is a GROSS inconsistency in the ACT recognizing that a specific plug-in (in this case, Amplitube 4) has focus. Whether the ACT's "Enable" button is clicked or not, whether the ACT's "Learn" function is selected or not, ACT only wants to recognize "Strip Parameters".
I'm wanting to use a new foot controller to trigger various stomp-box options within the plug-in, but ACT seems blind to the plug in. I've gotten it to work once or twice in the past, but it continues to NOT work after I close a project for the day and then re-open it another day.

I simply CANNOT get around this!

ps: I wanted to include a snipped image of an example from one of my projects, but apparently you can only attach images that are from a website. I click on 'insert image' and it asks for a URL - no other option. I click on the "Attach Images" icon in the upper-right corner and get the same thing, as well as "From Gallery/Upload - Select from an option below", except that there are no options below. What the ... ? 

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart" ~ Confucius

Sonar Platinum;  Windows 10, 16gb RAM;  Mackie Onyx Blackbird FW Interface;  4 Keyboards, 2 Native American flutes, 7 guitars, several pedals, a Roland Jazz Chorus amp, some mics, some B/W posters, a roll-y foot massager, partridge in a pear tree (and lotsa' other cool sh*t  )
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:15:26 (permalink)
Enable midi input on TH3.

Bring midi into a midi track and output that midi track to TH3.

Go into TH3 and map the parameters to what you want.

:-)

https://youtu.be/p0Jik0okCfo

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
chuckebaby
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:23:03 (permalink)
VanessaJ
I'm trying to get the ACT midi controller to work with a control surface I recently bought.

It might help to tell us which control surface ?

VanessaJ
ps: I wanted to include a snipped image of an example from one of my projects, but apparently you can only attach images that are from a website.

you need to use a image hosting site like many other forums do
I suggest Imgur.com because its free

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:25:51 (permalink)
gswitz
Enable midi input on TH3.

Bring midi into a midi track and output that midi track to TH3.

Go into TH3 and map the parameters to what you want.

:-)

https://youtu.be/p0Jik0okCfo

Ummm ... I'm trying to map Amplitube 4, not TH3. Besides ... the problem is that ACT is not recognizing ANYTHING but "Strip Parameters", even when I put ProChannel modules into focus. And this is when the "Enable" option has been selected.

Sonar Platinum;  Windows 10, 16gb RAM;  Mackie Onyx Blackbird FW Interface;  4 Keyboards, 2 Native American flutes, 7 guitars, several pedals, a Roland Jazz Chorus amp, some mics, some B/W posters, a roll-y foot massager, partridge in a pear tree (and lotsa' other cool sh*t  )
VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:46:06 (permalink)
chuckebaby
VanessaJ
I'm trying to get the ACT midi controller to work with a control surface I recently bought.

It might help to tell us which control surface ?

Behringer's FCB1010
Although, that isn't the issue. Its driver loads fine, Sonar recognizes it and I can set up the cells in ACT to respond to the expression pedals. That's where it ends. I cannot get ACT to recognize anything that's in focus. It simply remains on "Strip Parameters" whether or not I have 'Enable' selected, and no matter what else I click on.

It has broken out of this once or twice, where it actually recognizes whatever is in focus, but mostly it just sticks with "Strip Parameters"

On a side note ... I knew a Chuck E Baby (not personally) in Arizona, Phoenix/Mesa area, mainly from open-mic nights that he (you?) hosted at some bars in that area. Crazy bastard ... loved going on and on about Lorena Bobbitt and the media being allowed to say "penis" on live TV for the first time. Always cutting up on stage. That wouldn't be you, perchance?

gswitz
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:47:04 (permalink)
ummm...
I don't know if this one might help...
https://youtu.be/hAgytAfBbEU

I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
gswitz
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:55:40 (permalink)
Also, I use a FCB1010. There was a certain amount of setting up the pedals and buttons when I started. I mainly use bank 1 because that's the one I set up and I haven't really messed with it since. 2 pedals and 10 stomps is enough for me most of the time. I think I have 01 and 02 set up the same so I really have 4 pedals and 20 stomps. Anyway... it's a ton of fun once you get it working the way you want.

Sorry you're having trouble. I'm pretty sure we'll get you there before too long.

VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:57:19 (permalink)
Okay - PROBLEM SOLVED.

I did some diddling (???) and discovered that the problem was something I had selected on the "Options" page.
There are two boxes in the "Options" page, one labeled "Select Highlights Track ...", and the other labeled "ACT follows context".
I had the "ACT Follows Context" box selected. When I de-selected it - VOILA! - now ACT follows whatever plug-in is in focus.

So there you go ... DON'T select that box if you want ACT to follow what's in focus.
UGH!

gswitz
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 00:59:21 (permalink)
Ah, but do select that box if you want act to keep controlling something that doesn't have the context. :-)

or is it Lock? I can't remember.

sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 01:32:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RSMCGUITAR 2017/08/16 06:57:17
I hate to say it but I gave up on ACT and swore never to open it again. It is hopelessly bug ridden. I had one particularly frustrating night trying to set it up to control an instance of Massive via my Roland controller (you'd think the two would be a match made in heaven right)? Hooo boy....nothing but weirdness and calamity. Nothing was right. Horrible piece of software. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 01:56:50 (permalink)
sharke
 Horrible piece of software. 

Couldn't agree more!!
It's almost as if they were smokin' something when they designed it and thought it would be hilarious to make it confusing as hell. Then, when they sobered up, they completely forgot how *d up they made it.

azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 07:42:41 (permalink)
a) ACT is not MIDI learn . That has one big consequence, it is not strait forward. Understanding what and how it is doing does not take much time, but it takes time. Every option should be understood (f.e. the one mentioned in that thread). Imagine you see a big console for the first time... without learning anything, without understand anything, many knobs, sliders, buttons. You randomly press something... and the sound disappears (real live example from the matrix mixer in out conference room!). And then you say "console is a horrible piece of hardware! developers were smoking something..."
b) there was plug-in mapping bug prior 2017.1, which was preventing saving correctly learned mappings. It still can be required to delete the map file before it starts working normally (the file is effectively corrupted).

Other then (a) and (b), ACT is as good/bad as any other such technology (surfaces API in other DAWs, Automap, NKS, etc.). For plug-in control, some cooperations is required from the plug-in, and some are bad in that respect (up to crashing, but it will crash just with an automation added or in any other DAW/technology).

I repeat, you can not expect to get perfect guitar recording when you do not know how to play it, hot to connect it, that you have to adjust the gain. Yet that is not the reason to blame the guitar is bad...

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
Zargg
  • Total Posts : 10666
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 21:00:20 (permalink)
Hi. I could never get the hang of ACT. 
I have however (since aszlow3 wouldn't mention it himself) had much better success with AZ Controller. http://www.azslow.com/
Even there I've just got things working with my AKAI MPK 25, but they work  
Even for an absolute dimwit (about computers, and programming) like me, when it comes to configuring anything more advanced than screen resolution 
All the best.

Ken Nilsen
Zargg
BBZ
Win 10 Pro X64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, SPlat X64, AMD AM3+ fx-8320, 16Gb RAM, RME Ucx (+ ARC), Tascam FW 1884, M-Audio Keystation 61es, *AKAI MPK Pro 25, *Softube Console1, Alesis DM6 USB, Maschine MkII
Laptop setup: Win 10 X64, i5 2.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 320gb 7200 RPM HD, Focusrite Solo, + *

arlen2133
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 601
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 21:25:59 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby FCCfirstclass 2017/08/16 14:14:26
I hate to be on the other side of things here, but I have a Roland A800Pro and I use ACT with it a lot.
Although it took a bit to set it up (twice) so that things are working properly (and understood exactly) it works.
I bought it when Roland owned Cakewalk (and for that sole reason). 

Arlen
aka
Mr Grant
my music

Cakewalk by Bandlab, Sonar Platinum (2017.09) & X3e , Windows 7 64 bit, Intel I5 3.4 Ghz, 32 Gbs RAM, Saffire Pro40, various pres and VSTi's.

VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 22:22:55 (permalink)
azslow3
a) ACT is not MIDI learn . That has one big consequence, it is not strait forward.
I repeat, you can not expect to get perfect guitar recording when you do not know how to play it, hot to connect it, that you have to adjust the gain. Yet that is not the reason to blame the guitar is bad...

Let me just repeat what I've been saying all along ... I've read through the ACT manual exhaustively. I've used the "F1" help option and I've gone onto Cakewalk's site to read up on it.
The explanations are not just counterintuitive, they do not give you a thorough (THOROUGH) understanding of what functions do what, and why. The instructions don't seem to follow a sensible order of:
1) Do this first, BECAUSE...
2) Do this second, BECAUSE ...
3) Do this third, BECAUSE ...
... and so on.

At least in my attempts to follow the instructions, it seems you need to jump around through them to get a sense of what should be done in what order, and why.

As for looking at a new console for the first time, I doubt many people would have the trouble understanding what does what. It may require reading instructions to get FULL use of it, but few people would be as befuddled by a new console as they/we obviously are by the ACT midi controller.

That said, I did discover why I was having the particular problem described in my top post. What I didn't find in the literature, is WHY that created the problem that it did.

...wicked
Max Output Level: -1.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7360
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 22:45:48 (permalink)
It's true. ACT is just one of those things that had a shorter half-life at the time for "v 2.0". Audiosnap was worse but they did eventually do a second pass and get it working better. A better assignable control system paired with an integrated sampler (like is happening in another thread right now) would be an electronica producer's dream. 

===========
The Fog People
===========

Intel i7-4790 
16GB RAM
ASUS Z97 
Roland OctaCapture
Win10/64   

SONAR Platinum 64-bit    
billions VSTs, some of which work    
VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/15 23:49:38 (permalink)
...wicked
It's true. ACT is just one of those things that had a shorter half-life at the time for "v 2.0". Audiosnap was worse but they did eventually do a second pass and get it working better. A better assignable control system paired with an integrated sampler (like is happening in another thread right now) would be an electronica producer's dream. 

I agree.
It's time Cakewalk brought their ACT midi Controller more up to date, or scrap it altogether for something that works better with present-day controllers and plug-ins.

gswitz
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 02:41:53 (permalink)
I don't agree that Act blows.

I don't often need it, but I can do what I need to with it. I love that AZSLOW3 made the cool stuff that makes my Alpha Track keep being useful. That's awesome.

For the most part, my needs are met automating TH3 with the pedal board for playing guitar.

VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 02:52:24 (permalink)
gswitz
I don't agree that Act blows.

I didn't say that ACT blows, and I don't believe anyone else here did, either.
I just think it's at least 10 years behind the times. Cakewalk (in my opinion) needs to upgrade its usability and make it easier to integrate with controllers that are out on the market now, as opposed to controllers that are more than 15 years old.

RSMCGUITAR
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1318
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 06:59:07 (permalink)
I'll say it, ACT blows.
azslow3
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 07:51:36 (permalink)
"Modern" controllers are of 2 types: absolutely the same as 15 years ago and "proprietary" controllers (which are also internally as 15 years ago, but for marketing declared to have "proprietary" protocol).

VanessaJ
As for looking at a new console for the first time, I doubt many people would have the trouble understanding what does what. It may require reading instructions to get FULL use of it, but few people would be as befuddled by a new console as they/we obviously are by the ACT midi controller.

I have already mentioned, our conference system is "broken" near every week, just because of one matrix mixer... Note that users are scientists, with normally advanced hardware experience, just not with mixers...

That said, I did discover why I was having the particular problem described in my top post. What I didn't find in the literature, is WHY that created the problem that it did.

ACT Follows Context--if you enable ACT, you can still control track parameters by enabling this check box, and then clicking a track name. When you click a plug-in in this mode, your controller goes back into ACT mode.

What is not clear in that statement?

By the way. If something is unclear from the documentation, you can read "ACT MIDI Explained" (from me). It not only explain what each option does, but also explains how it does that.

RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
FCCfirstclass
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 14:21:06 (permalink)
arlen2133
I hate to be on the other side of things here, but I have a Roland A800Pro and I use ACT with it a lot.
Although it took a bit to set it up (twice) so that things are working properly (and understood exactly) it works.
I bought it when Roland owned Cakewalk (and for that sole reason). 

+1  I have never had any problems with my A800 Pro, either by itself or using it with my VS 100.  I also use my OctaCapture synced to my VS 100 with the A800.

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
VanessaJ
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/16 20:21:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RSMCGUITAR 2017/08/17 02:59:30
azslow3

ACT Follows Context--if you enable ACT, you can still control track parameters by enabling this check box, and then clicking a track name. When you click a plug-in in this mode, your controller goes back into ACT mode.

By the way. If something is unclear from the documentation, you can read "ACT MIDI Explained" (from me). It not only explain what each option does, but also explains how it does that.

Maybe I'm more dull than I realized, but no ... the "ACT Follows Context" description is not clear. What the heck does " ... your controller goes back into ACT mode" mean? In order to go "back" into something, it first has to be "out" of something. That description to me is cryptic. It doesn't explain why a plug-in won't work in that mode, or why the ACT Midi controller is essentially locked into "Strip Parameters".

What I mean by updating ACT is simply making a more intuitive interface, and include presets for more current controllers. Who even buys some of the control surfaces listed in that "Presets" section these days? Some of them are no longer available from retailers.

If I was the only one complaining, it could be said that it's just me. But from this thread it's obvious that others share my frustration.

azslow3
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/21 15:29:12 (permalink)
VanessaJ
azslow3

Maybe I'm more dull than I realized, but no ... the "ACT Follows Context" description is not clear. What the heck does " ... your controller goes back into ACT mode" mean? In order to go "back" into something, it first has to be "out" of something. That description to me is cryptic. It doesn't explain why a plug-in won't work in that mode, or why the ACT Midi controller is essentially locked into "Strip Parameters".

ACT unfortunately has several interpretation, it is "the technology" (API), mode when controller is used as a DAW controller (not as a MIDI controller, f.e. with "remote control" or MIDI learning inside plug-ins) and as special sub-mode in the DAW controlling mode to control plug-ins.
But as I wrote, you can read "ACT MIDI explained" for details.

What I mean by updating ACT is simply making a more intuitive interface, and include presets for more current controllers. Who even buys some of the control surfaces listed in that "Presets" section these days? Some of them are no longer available from retailers.

How to make "ACT MIDI" interface more intuitive is a good question without obvious answer. There is Generic Surface plug-in, more strait forward but less capable. There is my plug-in, much more powerful but more complicated to configure. There is always a trade between flexibility and simplicity.
Controller producers are not interested to support Sonar. And when you get a controller from retailers, Cakewalk does not get a single cent from your money. Who should support some controller in Sonar? As I wrote before, most producers do not even publish technical documentation. I have tried to contact producers, with the offer to integrate particular controller with Sonar, just for one test device and/or complete technical documentation for it (so that will cost nothing for them). NO interest! And some people still blame CW... And I do not users are ready to pay $20-$50 extra for particular controller support in Sonar.

If I was the only one complaining, it could be said that it's just me. But from this thread it's obvious that others share my frustration.

Everyone who really want to use (any) device with Sonar so far has got such a possibility. Sometimes that takes time, and the solution is not from producers nor from CW (for some people that is "no go", they prefer "labels" over functionality), other just complain... to complain.

I also think that ACT (as API) needs quite some love, to fix several particular bugs and support features from modern Sonar versions. But discussed in this threads ideas are not in my wish list, I mean "ACT MIDI" is already as simple as possible and producers of new controllers should take care about DAW compatibility (as they do with drivers).

Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/08/21 18:40:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mgustavo 2017/10/27 11:17:12
I agree with everyone . ACT could be a whole lot better, but also, it can work as expected. 

The way I use it is as a "scratchpad" for hardware control of parameters. I gave up trying to match every parameter to everything...probably for the same reason Native Instruments abandoned Kore. I covered this usage in a blog post (which also mentions that you can pick up that sexy Kore controller for dirt cheap since Kore is no longer supported).

This article from 10 years ago might also be helpful, but the above approach is what has worked really well for me.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
dburns
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/10/24 06:36:18 (permalink)
I'd like to use Act to control Massive, but i gave up after reading several pages of nonsense in the Knowledge Base. 

Why can Ableton make it a straight-forward easy procedure to do this with and instrument rack, but Sonar can't?

Why doesn't Sonar have a ready-made Act template for one of the most used synths on the planet?

Please point me to what I am missing, thank you.

Dave Burns
Lowell, MA
More equipment than skill.
azslow3
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/10/24 09:10:48 (permalink)
I have written a long reply, but forum software has removed it...

In short, all your 3 statements are "nonsense" (sorry...):
* there are 3 ways to control Massive in Sonar, you have decided to use ACT. For that you need a controller and ACT plug-in for it (special or generic with tuning for your controller)
* Ableton, when using ACT like approach, also requires controller specific Python script. It is as "easy" to use when it exists as Sonar ACT plug-in/preset when it exists. And as hard to create as ACT plug-in/preset in Sonar.
* there is no "ACT templates" for particular VST(i). Default ACT mapping for Massive is just fine (8 knobs -> 8 Massive Macro knobs), but changing it at your like takes under 1 minute (assuming your controller is setup correctly to use ACT in general).

soens
Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5154
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/10/24 09:42:48 (permalink)
Some folks just can't get their ACT together!

For me, the MackieControl.dll was broke and would not work at all with my Behringer. It was frustrating until a forum member found another one on the web that does work. It works until I update Sonar to the latest version. Sonar overwrites it so I have to replace it each time.
dburns
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/10/24 10:38:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby VanessaJ 2017/10/24 23:15:38
azslow3
I have written a long reply, but forum software has removed it...

In short, all your 3 statements are "nonsense" (sorry...):
* there are 3 ways to control Massive in Sonar, you have decided to use ACT. For that you need a controller and ACT plug-in for it (special or generic with tuning for your controller)
* Ableton, when using ACT like approach, also requires controller specific Python script. It is as "easy" to use when it exists as Sonar ACT plug-in/preset when it exists. And as hard to create as ACT plug-in/preset in Sonar.
* there is no "ACT templates" for particular VST(i). Default ACT mapping for Massive is just fine (8 knobs -> 8 Massive Macro knobs), but changing it at your like takes under 1 minute (assuming your controller is setup correctly to use ACT in general).

azslow,

Thank you for an unhelpful and snarky reply. You needn't have bothered writing this because i was asking  politely for HELP not a condescending bunch of words designed to show how smart you are.

* What are the three ways you mention to control Massive in Sonar? Or is that a mystery reserved for gurus like you?

* What do you mean, "using ACT like approach?" My APC 40/Ableton software compiles and runs Python easily. I don't understand what these three sentences mean. Can you rewrite them in complete thoughts so I at least have a chance to understand you?

* Your point three is unhelpful to me also. But i'm glad it just takes under one minute to do.

I asked what I feel is a legitimate question, but your answer is mocking and a waste of our time. Please don't answer any more of my questions in the future. 

Thank you.

Dave Burns
Lowell, MA
dburns
Re: ACT Midi Controller - still pulling my hair out 2017/10/24 10:45:46 (permalink)
soens
Some folks just can't get their ACT together!

For me, the MackieControl.dll was broke and would not work at all with my Behringer. It was frustrating until a forum member found another one on the web that does work. It works until I update Sonar to the latest version. Sonar overwrites it so I have to replace it each time.

I'm trying to get my ACT together. 

I'd like to use my APC40, but i also have a couple nano-Kontrols, a BR2000, ipad, Axiom Pro 49, and a Quija Board here. Can anyone suggest a way to use any of them with ACT? Can ACT be controlled by a virtual controller from inside Sonar platinum itself?

Thanks.

Dave Burns
Lowell, MA
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1