ALONG FOR THE RIDE !

Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2009/03/22 12:02:37 (permalink)

ALONG FOR THE RIDE !

Thats the name of this music I'm working on now , a few more things to add I think and it might be added to my next flightsim video called " Along For The Ride " .

The other good news is my wife is feeling more like herself today and they might push her out the front door of the hospital today !
Will they be glad well maybe , with all the stuff they had to endure they might be cheering her on but hey when you went through what she experienced you might be a bit on edge everyday too.
So thats the good new with her going home and my new creation , the music was mostly created with Rapture and now I imported it in Magix Music Studio to add something else to it so well just see what happens in a day or so.
I still have the video to work on and this video will be refreshing with real scenes flying over Washington where I live.

Be back later,cheers!

3 Replies Related Threads

SteveStrummerUK
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31112
    RE: ALONG FOR THE RIDE ! 2009/03/22 12:31:02 (permalink)

Hi James

Great news about your wife - I hope her recovery continues to be swift and worry free

Good to hear you're recording again as well, but don't forget that rock number - don't keep it on the back burner for too long!

Steve

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

radio
    RE: ALONG FOR THE RIDE ! 2009/03/22 14:02:15 (permalink)
    Thanks SteveStrummerUK haven't forgotten about about HARD CANDY , I needed something for this video something with a lighter touch.
    Its moving thats for sure but not what you might call hard rockin roll , I had to spit shine my whirlybird shoes for this number something with a bit of lift added to them , LOL !

Those doctors are slow today getting her released, I'm still waiting on her call to pick her up. My god that was quick she just called as I was typing that out and said come over in a hour or so shes leaving .

I better go now I need to get things prepared for her arrival , cheers!
    radio
    RE: ALONG FOR THE RIDE ! 2009/03/24 22:11:23 (permalink)
    Just an update on ALONG FOR THE RIDE , I have been doing alot of expermenting with Rapture and with my Addictive Drum software and so far I'm putting together some interesting stuff .
    I hope to have this completed by the week-end , I'm editing alot of interesting patterns & fills so getting everything to fit is the slow part .
    Working with Sonar is getting easier for me atlease for now , I did have a slight issue with my project starting to breakup on me during playback.
    I'm just wondering if I FREEZE a few tracks if that might help some .

Wife is moving around now but has ad this eye issue , one eye is not right. She is having a hard time seeing out of her right eye so tommorrow I have to take her down to the doctors office to see whats going on.
    Maybe the heart operation caused that issue like a mini stroke effecting her right eye , I know while she was in the hospital she was having alot of right shoulder issues where she could not even move her right arm .

Thats might update , still pounding away on my keyboard SOFTLY !

CHEERS!

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1