Access Virus TI Snow and Music Creator 4 Bounce

Author
rmm1
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2010/08/31 03:30:13 (permalink)

Access Virus TI Snow and Music Creator 4 Bounce

I am using Music Creator 4 and the ACCESS Virus TI Snow. I have everything setup well to play 4 parts on the ACCESS and can use the Virus Control Centre..
The one I can't do is send audio to to an AUDIO track - I think this is known as bouncing?

No matter what input and output settings I use it I only get a BLANK AUDIO track when I record to the track.

Can someone please show me the exact way to do this - I am happy to use either the USB cable or an audio cable into the Computer's MIC in socket.

I was able to use the SOUND Recorder application to record - which was sort of crude but I guess it was the only way to record directly. 

I haven't tried using a MIDI interface (such as the UM-1 or 4) but that may be my next step.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply Related Threads

Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:Access Virus TI Snow and Music Creator 4 Bounce 2010/08/31 08:46:16 (permalink)
    no, that is not bouncing.  bouncing involves SOFTSYNTHS, not hardware.

when you say you have everything set up to play 4 parts on the access and can use the virus control center, what do you mean by that?  are you talking about playing a "sequence" from the access using the access' software?

in order to record the actual audio from the access you have to have the audio output from the access connected to your soundcard's input and you have to select your soundcard's input as your audio track's input, then arm and hit record.  then you play the access.

if you're trying to do MIDI that's a different set of instructions.

also, it will help to know your hardware.  are you using your computer's onboard soundcard?

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1