Amplitude and Guitar Rig

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
sharpdion23
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 784
2011/07/05 12:56:12 (permalink)

Amplitude and Guitar Rig

What are the difference between the two? Just wondering....

Win7 pro 64bit*SonarX1 PE 64 bit* AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 Dual Processor 6000+ 3.00 Ghz* 4GB Ram* 232GB HD* Cakewalk MA-15D* SPS-66 FireWire

Owner of Sonar 6 Studio* Sonar 7 PE * Sonar 8.0 PE * Sonar 8.5.3 PE * Sonar X1 PE *

Link to upload Screens: http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1592276

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

38 Replies Related Threads

Starise
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7563
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/05 13:50:58 (permalink)
     I have the free version of Amplitube and love it. Thinking about upgrading it. I also have GR4 which you can  pull a lot of great sounds from. IMO the difference is in what you like in your tone and the type of guitar you play....so I'm not really giving you a concrete answer here. I think its more subjective.
      I would never judge a guitar software app based only on its presets. I would only make a call after I tweaked it. Having said that I really liked Amplitubes user interface and my initial impression was good compared to GR4 which I needed to tweak to get a better result. The resolution quality on the apps also makes a big difference in what it sounds like. You can select a low or a high resolution. ( the lower resolution saves cpu cycles if you are pushed for computer horespower) In GR4 I had to select the higher resolution but Amplitube was already set for high.

I think you can conjure good sound from both of them.

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
    3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
    Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
     CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

dke
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 724
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/05 17:27:56 (permalink)
    Both are capable of very good sounds, Amplitube might be a bit ahead right now, sound wise but it's ridiculous memory requirements really limit it's usefulness in Sonar as compared to GR4 or PodFarm 2 etc,. 

IK now offers a free version of Amplitube 3, download it and give it a try that's the only way you'll know if it's better to you than GR4.

Dan

Sonar Platinum ( x64),  Windows 10 x64, HP Envy i5 2.9GHZ, 8GB, Tascam 4x4 USB, BX5a Monitors.
    IK Obi
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1549
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/05 22:27:28 (permalink)
    Yup people have already given you some great feedback. Best thing you can do is try it out yourself and see if it works for you. AmpliTube 3 FREE is a great option with some solid gear models inside. Even using it on things like vocals, keys and synths it can prove to be very useful.
    sharpdion23
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/05 22:46:44 (permalink)
    Ok cool! Thanks

Win7 pro 64bit*SonarX1 PE 64 bit* AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 Dual Processor 6000+ 3.00 Ghz* 4GB Ram* 232GB HD* Cakewalk MA-15D* SPS-66 FireWire

Owner of Sonar 6 Studio* Sonar 7 PE * Sonar 8.0 PE * Sonar 8.5.3 PE * Sonar X1 PE *

Karyn
    Ma-Ma
    • Total Posts : 9200
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/06 10:20:12 (permalink)
    The BIG difference between them is the equipment configuration.

Amplitube has a great range of gear, but you're limited in the ways you can arrange it.

In GR4 you can create almost any routing combination you can think of, including walls of amps split up by crossovers with dozens of FX pre and post amp.

Mekashi Futo
    Get 10% off all Waves plugins.
    Current DAW.  i7-950, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 12Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD, 2x2Tb HDD, nVidia GTX 260, Antec 1000W psu, Win7 64bit, Studio 192, Digimax FS, KRK RP8G2, Sonar Platinum

Rain
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 9736
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/06 16:05:22 (permalink)
    Amp Sims  are just like real amps - they all have their strengths and weaknesses, you can use a bunch of them and mix them up, and you don't have to stick to one brand. 

You might like the Fender sound in one package, but maybe their Marshall isn't all that good. I have yet to find a single package with which I'm happy all across the board. 
    I assume that you already have GR as a Sonar owner. I admit it is my least favorite of the bunch but I'll be testing Amp Sims again tonight and I'll give it another spin, just in case...

IMHO, there isn't a reason on earth not to have Amplitude Free in your plug-in folder. Being able to access additional models of amps, cabs and stompboxes through the custom shop, to demo them and pick the ones you like RULES.

You may also want to check Waves' GTR solo, which is only $39 and doesn't require iLock. Sounds quite good.

And POD Farm Free 2.5. You get a great Marshall and a very good Fender there for free (if it doesn't turn into the crash fest it turned out to be on my machine.)

TCB - Tea, Cats, Books...
    IK Obi
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/06 19:27:44 (permalink)
    Plus the fact it is true stereo I still use it on synths, vocals and a number of other things! Its a great all around FX suite.
    Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 14:31:32 (permalink)
    Karyn

The BIG difference between them is the equipment configuration.

Amplitube has a great range of gear, but you're limited in the ways you can arrange it.

In GR4 you can create almost any routing combination you can think of, including walls of amps split up by crossovers with dozens of FX pre and post amp.

Guess I need to dig a little deeper into GR4. I got so far as tweaking the amps and such,but not into the configurations(thanks for sharing that info).  I never wanted the guitar to become like the synth was .........I spent way too much time playing with sounds and way too little time making music lol! With my amp simms and my hardware guitar stuff I could literally spend weeks just playing with sounds and now the  amplitube Fender/Metal set has me even more tempted. So here I am at the same place I was with my keyboards. Spending a lot of the little time I have actually using the sounds.

At some point I have to forceably tell myself that this is my sound pallette and this is what I'm working with. Never before have both keys and guitar players had so many choices. It was interesting to read the autobiography of Keith Richards. He has basically only used one pedal in the course of his entire carreer. I guess for me its one of those left brained/right brained things I struggle with in trying to find a balance between being effectively creative and having the right sounds.

Sorry for the book here but I feel that this is an area where a lot of musicians get hung up by having too many choices that can actually become an impediment to creativity unless we can hone an idea for a sound quickly without a lot of distractions.
    sharpdion23
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 15:04:39 (permalink)
    I spent way too much time playing with sounds and way too little time making music lol!

It happens!

Rain
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 15:44:20 (permalink)
    Starise

Guess I need to dig a little deeper into GR4. I got so far as tweaking the amps and such,but not into the configurations(thanks for sharing that info).  I never wanted the guitar to become like the synth was .........I spent way too much time playing with sounds and way too little time making music lol! With my amp simms and my hardware guitar stuff I could literally spend weeks just playing with sounds and now the  amplitube Fender/Metal set has me even more tempted. So here I am at the same place I was with my keyboards. Spending a lot of the little time I have actually using the sounds.

At some point I have to forceably tell myself that this is my sound pallette and this is what I'm working with. Never before have both keys and guitar players had so many choices. It was interesting to read the autobiography of Keith Richards. He has basically only used one pedal in the course of his entire carreer. I guess for me its one of those left brained/right brained things I struggle with in trying to find a balance between being effectively creative and having the right sounds.

Sorry for the book here but I feel that this is an area where a lot of musicians get hung up by having too many choices that can actually become an impediment to creativity unless we can hone an idea for a sound quickly without a lot of distractions.

I was going to post back after testing last night in this regard.

I've been playing guitar ever since I could stand up, and electric guitar for the past 30 years or so. I'm no D. Danzi, but I know my stuff, at least from experience.

I've tested pretty much every amp sim I could get my hands on - starting way back in the late 90's in Native Instruments Generator, and Cakewalk's original Amp Sim, all the way through the most recent stuff, like Amplitube, Trash or Logic's native Amp Designer. I've also used hardware devices, like POD and Zoom.

As I mentioned previously, I've never been 100% happy with any of them. I realize that I've also blamed my own inabilities in lots of cases when I couldn't get a plug-in to sound as I expected when other guys seemed to get amazing tones out of them.

I'd launch a sim, call up, say, a Fender, which sounded somewhat in that ballpark and then had to tweak and tweak and tweak to get a sound that was close to the modeled amp AND sounded good. So I'd try all sort of things - bypass the cab, re-eq, load impulse responses, blame my preamp. Pretty much as if all my real-world experience with amps didn't translate into the software world.

Enter Waves GTR Solo. In terms of flexibility, probably the least flexible of them all. You get 4 pedals at once, 10 amp models and the regular bunch of cabs. Mics and mic placement are accessed via fixed presets.

Launch a Fender or a Marshall. Ok, it already sounds good from the start, even w/ all the knobs at 5 - just like the modeled amp with all knobs at 5. Lets make adjustments - all of sudden, it's like I'm back tweaking real amps - my knowledge finally translates into this world. It reacts exactly as I would expect it. If the bass knob is at 0, it still retains all the tonal characteristics of the modeled amp. 

In other words, not a second do I wonder what am I doing wrong. I know how to setup an amp, I know what to expect when I touch this or that, and Waves delivers just that. It works as expected from a guitar player's perspective.

I'm a guitar player, and when recording, the last thing I want to do is to think like an engineer. I know that a "57 off axis often works on this or that, or that this type of mic at a certain distance will capture this or that nuance. That I like to combine a Marshall combo with a 4x10 Fender. And that's as much as I care for. When I plug a tube screamer in front of a blackface, I anticipate that I'll have to make this and that adjustment on the amp. That's it. And that how GTR works.

Once I get the performance recorded, if I want to play Mr. Engineer and sculpt sounds, I can. But with this plug-in, at last, I'm getting back to the good old wisdom: just record using the best possible tone to start with. Not struggling and fixing it in the mix. And a great tone usually doesn't require running 12 different amp models and 15 pedals. 

With all of that, I didn't even bother re-installing Guitar Rig. I'm set. Waves received my $40, and that's it, we're good. Tone-wise, I'm having more fun playing right now than I've ever had since I sold my 59 Bassman. 
    post edited by Rain - 2011/07/07 15:55:12

zippsinc
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 456
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 15:53:36 (permalink)
    Hi There

I don't want to start a new thread for this.

I was at the IK website and could only find partial info. Can anyone tell me if my DAW would need to be connected to the internet to activate the free version of Amplitube3? From what I read, it appears you must be connected for additional purchases and upgrades. I couldn't find info on sole use of the fre version - without upgrades and additional purchases.

While I'm posting, what are the main differences between GR4 and GR4 Pro?

Later

Stewart

Sonar X1d Producer/Pro Tools 9 - Win7 64bit - i7 930 2.8GHz - 6GB DDR3 RAM - RME MultifaceII - RND Portico 5012 & 5016 - Sytek MPX-4Aii - UAD2 Duo/Solo - MoFET76 - API 2500 - Dbx 160x (x2) - Dbx 166 (old revision) - FMR RNC (x2)
    DeeringAmps
    Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2614
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 16:25:18 (permalink)
    My DAW is not connected to the internet.
    I have had NO problems activating all my IK stuff.
    Haven't installed Amplitude free yet, but I'm sure it will use "Authorization Manager" just like all the other IK products.
    Again, NO issues here...

Tom Deering
    Tascam FW-1884 User Resources Page
    Firewire "Legacy" Tutorial, Service Manual, Schematic, and Service Bulletins

Win10x64
    StudioCat Pro Studio Coffee Lake 8086k 32gb RAM

RME UFX (Audio)
    Tascam FW-1884 (Control) in Win 10x64 Pro
    maximumpower
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 731
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 18:24:53 (permalink)
    I use both GR4 Pro and Amplitube. I love the Amplitube idea of just buying what you want but I upgraded to GR4 Pro from the LE version that came with Sonar X1 for only $50 so I couldn't pass it up.

As has been said, you can get good sounds out of either. I get good metal sounds out of both. Don't really like cleans on either but I am still going to use it for cleans from time to time for the convenience.

If I were faced with buying one or the other, I really like the Amplitube model of being able to purchase only what you need/want instead of investing a lot of money to get everything.
    Zuma
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 525
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 18:51:11 (permalink)
    IK Obi

Plus the fact it is true stereo I still use it on synths, vocals and a number of other things! Its a great all around FX suite.

Vocals!? What would be a typical chain you would use for vox with Amp 3? Never even thought of using it for vocals.

http://zumajunction.bandcamp.com/

"the bus came by and I got on that's when it all began. There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land."_

IK Obi
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 20:40:03 (permalink)
    I love using the verbs & delays a lot on vocals. Plus running a Rhodes or electric piano through a Fender Princeton sounds amazing! Even throwing a dirty sounding Soldano with phaser on a parallel buss for drums sounds so perfectly crunchy!
    Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 21:49:24 (permalink)
    Rain

Starise

I was going to post back after testing last night in this regard.

I've been playing guitar ever since I could stand up, and electric guitar for the past 30 years or so. I'm no D. Danzi, but I know my stuff, at least from experience.

I've tested pretty much every amp sim I could get my hands on - starting way back in the late 90's in Native Instruments Generator, and Cakewalk's original Amp Sim, all the way through the most recent stuff, like Amplitube, Trash or Logic's native Amp Designer. I've also used hardware devices, like POD and Zoom.

As I mentioned previously, I've never been 100% happy with any of them. I realize that I've also blamed my own inabilities in lots of cases when I couldn't get a plug-in to sound as I expected when other guys seemed to get amazing tones out of them.

I'd launch a sim, call up, say, a Fender, which sounded somewhat in that ballpark and then had to tweak and tweak and tweak to get a sound that was close to the modeled amp AND sounded good. So I'd try all sort of things - bypass the cab, re-eq, load impulse responses, blame my preamp. Pretty much as if all my real-world experience with amps didn't translate into the software world.

Enter Waves GTR Solo. In terms of flexibility, probably the least flexible of them all. You get 4 pedals at once, 10 amp models and the regular bunch of cabs. Mics and mic placement are accessed via fixed presets.

Launch a Fender or a Marshall. Ok, it already sounds good from the start, even w/ all the knobs at 5 - just like the modeled amp with all knobs at 5. Lets make adjustments - all of sudden, it's like I'm back tweaking real amps - my knowledge finally translates into this world. It reacts exactly as I would expect it. If the bass knob is at 0, it still retains all the tonal characteristics of the modeled amp. 

In other words, not a second do I wonder what am I doing wrong. I know how to setup an amp, I know what to expect when I touch this or that, and Waves delivers just that. It works as expected from a guitar player's perspective.

I'm a guitar player, and when recording, the last thing I want to do is to think like an engineer. I know that a "57 off axis often works on this or that, or that this type of mic at a certain distance will capture this or that nuance. That I like to combine a Marshall combo with a 4x10 Fender. And that's as much as I care for. When I plug a tube screamer in front of a blackface, I anticipate that I'll have to make this and that adjustment on the amp. That's it. And that how GTR works.

Once I get the performance recorded, if I want to play Mr. Engineer and sculpt sounds, I can. But with this plug-in, at last, I'm getting back to the good old wisdom: just record using the best possible tone to start with. Not struggling and fixing it in the mix. And a great tone usually doesn't require running 12 different amp models and 15 pedals. 

With all of that, I didn't even bother re-installing Guitar Rig. I'm set. Waves received my $40, and that's it, we're good. Tone-wise, I'm having more fun playing right now than I've ever had since I sold my 59 Bassman. 

Glad you found something that works for you Rain! Do you use this setup live as well? I wrote a much longer reply and accidentally hit the backspace button and lost all of it:( I don't have the time to re-type it so maybe I can take this up later. I'll check Waves GTR out. Thanks for the info!
    Rain
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/07 23:50:20 (permalink)
    I hate when that happens. I'll be glad to read when you have the time, anyway. :)

I'm not performing live any more - I'm much happier "in the studio". Would I use it live or would I go for the real thing? That's something I often find myself wondering about when I see show these days - in bigger venues, everything is so digital and static. By the time the sound reaches the PA, it already sounds like an amp sim somehow, and over-processed at any rate, no matter what they're plugged into.

In smaller venues, it'd make sense to use it. And the simplicity of GTR would be yet another determining factor in its favor. You don't get distracted by details like dragging a virtual mic in front of a virtual cab (actually, there's no cab displayed, just a menu to choose from) or exotic functions - IMHO the simplicity of it's design is more in line with a guitar player's idea of playing music than than an engineer's  wet dream. It's the shortest path to a good tone.

Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 08:27:38 (permalink)
    Six of one..... half a dozen of the other.

they are both amp sims, like someone pointed out, they each have their strengths and weaknesses.

Some people like one, some the other, and some neither.

My suggestion, get some of the free ones and check them out for yourself.  Personally, I think some of them sound pretty good but I don't like the way they work so I have yet to use any of mine in a project. I have several. They are either free or came bundled with something else that I bought. I have not specifically bought any of them.

I swear that I'm going to use one in a project to record guitar.... one of these days.... really!

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Twigman
    Max Output Level: -38.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3667
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 10:41:12 (permalink)
    Personally as a Bass player I find the Ampeg SVX in Amplitube way way better than any of the bass sims in GR4......

Become a Fan on Facebook
    Buy our stuff on iTunes
    Q9550-P5QL-E-8GB1066RAM-GT9800 1GB-RME HDSP9632-W7Prox64-X2x64
    zippsinc
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 456
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 10:51:21 (permalink)
    DeeringAmps

My DAW is not connected to the internet.
    I have had NO problems activating all my IK stuff.
    Haven't installed Amplitude free yet, but I'm sure it will use "Authorization Manager" just like all the other IK products.
    Again, NO issues here...

Thanks DeeringAmps. I'll go and grab me some of the free Amplitude.

Sonar X1d Producer/Pro Tools 9 - Win7 64bit - i7 930 2.8GHz - 6GB DDR3 RAM - RME MultifaceII - RND Portico 5012 & 5016 - Sytek MPX-4Aii - UAD2 Duo/Solo - MoFET76 - API 2500 - Dbx 160x (x2) - Dbx 166 (old revision) - FMR RNC (x2)
    Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 10:56:23 (permalink)
    Rain

I hate when that happens. I'll be glad to read when you have the time, anyway. :)

I'm not performing live any more - I'm much happier "in the studio". Would I use it live or would I go for the real thing? That's something I often find myself wondering about when I see show these days - in bigger venues, everything is so digital and static. By the time the sound reaches the PA, it already sounds like an amp sim somehow, and over-processed at any rate, no matter what they're plugged into.

In smaller venues, it'd make sense to use it. And the simplicity of GTR would be yet another determining factor in its favor. You don't get distracted by details like dragging a virtual mic in front of a virtual cab (actually, there's no cab displayed, just a menu to choose from) or exotic functions - IMHO the simplicity of it's design is more in line with a guitar player's idea of playing music than than an engineer's  wet dream. It's the shortest path to a good tone.

Playing live has always been the major hangup with guitar amp simms for me. Both IK and NI make a decent pedal but you also need a laptop which I never had the time to boot up and get going. Just too much bother when playing live IMO. The Muse Receptor or something like it would help but it is expensive to buy.

The closest and most convenient thing for me so far is to load my POD HD500 up the way I want it with the editing software and away I go. I would love to have that simplicity with GR4 and Amplitube. I wouyld guess that Waves GTR has at least a midi control ability.

I can be contented for months in the studio if allowed to go in there but as life happens I get very little time there lately........

Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 11:03:05 (permalink)
     I downloaded Amplitube 3 last night as part of a promotion so it didn't cost me anything (thats a hard deal to beat!!)......... However after I ran the installation wizard and launched A3 I was disappointed to say the least. Every preset I attempted to load informs me via pop up that I am missing some or all of the amps or pedals I need to have the sound I selected. Someone please tell me that A3 isn't this stripped down!!! I expected a full featured program and instead I got what appears to still be a stripped version.

I exected A3 to offer everything it shows in the presets. Hopefully I did something moronic here.
    Zuma
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 11:22:39 (permalink)
    No, you didn't do anything moronic... you DL'd the free version. You can't possibly expect the free version to come loaded with all the gear thats in the paid version. It comes with enough to get you going and you build your way up through the custom shop. At least it's fully functional.

"the bus came by and I got on that's when it all began. There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land."_

Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 11:44:53 (permalink)
     I already had the free version. This wasn't listed as a free version on the web site. I bought one program from IK and the second one was free as a promotion. IK Amplitube 3 lists for something like 349.00 full and 199.00 to upgrade. The first one I downloaded several weeks back was listed as "Amplitube Free". The one I downloaded last night was listed as "Amplitube 3"
    Zuma
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 11:54:04 (permalink)
    It's the same as what you already had. There really isn't different versions of Amp3. You'll have to pay the upgrade price if you qualify or the full price to get all the goodies.
    post edited by Zuma - 2011/07/08 11:56:12

DeeringAmps
    Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2614
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 12:01:22 (permalink)
    Sounds like he selected Amp3 (full version) as his 2 for 1.
    Time to email tech support, and I'm sure Obi will chime in.
    Do you have to un-install "Amp3 free", before the "Amp 3 full" install?
    Do they show up as separate VST's in Sonar?

Tom Deering
    Tascam FW-1884 User Resources Page
    Firewire "Legacy" Tutorial, Service Manual, Schematic, and Service Bulletins

Win10x64
    StudioCat Pro Studio Coffee Lake 8086k 32gb RAM

RME UFX (Audio)
    Tascam FW-1884 (Control) in Win 10x64 Pro
    Zuma
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 12:09:34 (permalink)
    Could be... I don't think they would because they really aren't different versions. It's just that the paid version comes already loaded with all the gear.

Starise
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 12:23:47 (permalink)
     Zuma I should have been more clear, my mistake..... IK is offering a buy one and get a second software title at equal or lesser value promotion. I bought the ARC room correction as my first title. I selected the Amplitube 3 as my second title. I think there is also an Amplitube 3 Deluxe, but not positive on that one. Maybe I falsely assumed that the A3 offered as a selection was in fact not their free program,but to my thinking that makes no sense because its already free so why offer it on that list??

The possibility also exists that  maybe the program has "lost" the files to make it a full version. I'm not at my home DAW now so I can't investigate that theory.

I did file a support ticket to try and at least get another try to download something I can really use,preferably A3 full version.
    post edited by Starise - 2011/07/08 12:25:26
    Zuma
    Re:Amplitude and Guitar Rig 2011/07/08 12:30:52 (permalink)
    If that's the case you should've gotten the fully loaded one. Damn, that's a good deal... did you use the same authorization code and ID that you used for the free Amp 3? Or did they send you a separate one with the promotional deal? That might possibly have something to do with it. As Deering pointed out though, hang for Obi One Kenobi and he'll steer you right.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1