Another terrific eSoundz GB,,,

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
SmokeyJ628
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 809
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 10:34:02 (permalink)
Right now, the GB is at 420....with only about 7 hours to go.

Squids says if we can get to 500, he's got another surprise in store for us....but it won't be easy to get there.

So, if you haven't signed up, head over to http://www.esoundz.com and join the group buy.

You get:
--Over 3,000 Loops for Sampletank (from esoundz R.A.W. library)+500 bonus loops which will be available soon
--A Free Loop Expansion Pack from the 15 expansion packs (this will be available later this week)
--Sampletank 2.5 L (the latest sampletank engine plus 2.5 GB of bread and butter sounds; use this to load the over 3 GB of loops from this group buy)
--A FREE IK Multimedia product of your choice from a large list (including Sonik Synth 2, Samplemoog, Sampletron, Miroslave CE, T-Racks 3 Standard, and others)
--A FREE lite version of an IK Multimedia product (if you haven't already received one from IK).

So, it's a whole bunch, for only $99. A group buy this good doesn't come around often.

Also, when you order, refer someone. When you do you get $5 in epointz to be used for downloads for yourself (and the person who is referred gets $5 in epointz as well). My esoundz name is: SmokeyJ (hint, hint )

Let's hit 500!

--JSP

bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 11:01:15 (permalink)
SmokeyJ628,

You're a man of few words (16 posts in just under 4 years).

However, your RAH RAH on this ones makes me wish I could buy it again.

Got AmpliTube Metal last night. Some of the presets are pretty darn nice, I tell you.

Truth be told I only touched a few loops and did not find them all that enjoyable. Loops aren't my thing anyway (too old skool). I did the GB to get a $229 package for $99. BTW, I already owned SampleTank 2.5 XL from another esoundz GB (Rare and Vintage).
wombar3
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 13:17:02 (permalink)
Well, I figured this deal was probably worth a punt. You can never have too many samples IMO ;) SmokeyJ, I entered your name in the referral box just so you know, thanks for posting this deal here :)
SmokeyJ628
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 14:00:38 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: bapu

SmokeyJ628,

Ha...(marginally funny story)..I used to own Music Creator, and I apparently registered it and joined this forum back in 2004.

Fast forward to May 2008, I got a new computer along with Sonar 7 Studio. I end up with a question and try to join the forum, and it says my user name is already in use. Figuring that it's unlikely anyone picked SmokeyJ628 at random, I try an old "standby" password...and it worked!

So, in my defense, at least 14 of those posts have been since May.

btw, so far as I know, there's nothing that says you can't join the GB twice...I'd just register them under different IK accounts so you get TWO free plugins.

--SmokeyJ
SmokeyJ628
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 14:05:53 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: wombar3

Well, I figured this deal was probably worth a punt. You can never have too many samples IMO ;) SmokeyJ, I entered your name in the referral box just so you know, thanks for posting this deal here :)

Awesome wombar3!

Thanks for the referral. I'm keeping track of those that refer me so I can return the favor sometime. Once all the payment stuff clears, you'll see $4.95 in epointz in your user area. It's basically that amount in cash to use toward a downloadable product at esoundz.com.

Time is running out on this Group buy! Many of the long time group buyers have said that this is one of, if not the best, group buy value they've seen. You don't want to miss it!

Find all the info in my post at the top of the page or at http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=2460&refcode=gbrss.

If you need to pay via paypal, you can do so at http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=2464

As always, be sure to refer somone so you get the $5 in epointz to use on a future purchase.

--SmokeyJ628

esoundz member: SmokeyJ
harmony gardens
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3490
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 15:33:25 (permalink)

SmokeyJ628,

Got AmpliTube Metal last night. Some of the presets are pretty darn nice, I tell you.

Truth be told I only touched a few loops and did not find them all that enjoyable. Loops aren't my thing anyway (too old skool). I did the GB to get a $229 package for $99. BTW, I already owned SampleTank 2.5 XL from another esoundz GB (Rare and Vintage).

There are definately some cool grooves there, though. Since everyone is going to get a free ReTank Style Pack, there are some other really cool loops on the way.

I especially like the Vintage Rock and Motown Loops, but all of them are excellent. If you don't have a drummer handy, jamming and practicing to these loops can be a great way to keep your chops up.

The Style Packs are listed here. http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=1482

Something else is that these loops were performed by some heavy weight drummers. They loop together flawlessly and sound really good, too.

As for joining the GB twice,,, sure, why not, but you might find less duplication and perhaps save even more overall by buying another IK product. For instance, if you buy a Stealth, you can get AT Metal for free,,, and eSoundz has that on sale for $99. It depends on your needs, wants, and of course budget.

It should be noted that if anyone IS thinking of joining twice, make sure you register them to two different accounts, as Smokey said. You can register more than one Sampletank L in the same account, but you can only qualify once for the extra plug with it. There is no restriction on the number of different products that will qualify for the extra plug, though.

Last call on this deal. Sign up here http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=2460

bapu
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 15:37:55 (permalink)
btw, so far as I know, there's nothing that says you can't join the GB twice...I'd just register them under different IK accounts so you get TWO free plugins.

FWIW, you don't have to have multiple accounts to get multiple 2-for-1's with IK. I've already got 3 this year, so far.

And, since I did not own SonikSynth2 or SampleMoog, for the same $99 (as the group buy) I bought SonikSynth2 at Musicians Friend for $99 and I will get SampleMoog (better than owning another copy of the SampleTank plug) for free.

So with all the 2-for 1's this year I will own all the Romplers from IK, and I now have all the Guitar amp sims (Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube 2, SVX and Metal).

Today was the last dollars I will spend on my studio for this year.

Happy Holidays everyone.

harmony gardens
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 15:45:05 (permalink)

FWIW, you don't have to have multiple accounts to get multiple 2-for-1's with IK. I've already got 3 this year, so far.

And, since I did not own SonikSynth2 or SampleMoog, for the same $99 (as the group buy) I bought SonikSynth2 at Musicians Friend for $99 and I will get SampleMoog (better than owning another copy of the SampleTank plug) for free.

So with all the 2-for 1's this year I will own all the Romplers from IK, and I now have all the Guitar amp sims (Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube 2, SVX and Metal).

Happy Holidays everyone.

Great way to go!!
AndyW
Max Output Level: -45.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2956
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 19:57:31 (permalink)
Alright you sold me...SS2 it is. dl commencing...if I don't like it, it will be your fault...

Best,

AndyW

OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR

www.soundclick.com/andyw
mgh
  • Total Posts : 8594
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 20:07:57 (permalink)
just finisehd a marathon d/l session - sampletank 2/retank/sonik synth2 - in total around 15gb of stuff, it's taken all day...just played a few sounds, all seems ok, so...phew! now gonna get t-racks/csr for £97 here in uk, not bad value! you guyz got any good info on using sampletank/ss2 to their potential?

cheers for the headz-up!
mark

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
Fog
  • Total Posts : 12302
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/02 21:04:31 (permalink)
mgh , your good .. my isp would probably start crying and chucking a hissy fit if I try downloading THAT much..hehe.. after hours it's ok though..

harmony gardens
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/03 03:30:29 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: mgh

just finisehd a marathon d/l session - sampletank 2/retank/sonik synth2 - in total around 15gb of stuff, it's taken all day...just played a few sounds, all seems ok, so...phew! now gonna get t-racks/csr for £97 here in uk, not bad value! you guyz got any good info on using sampletank/ss2 to their potential?

cheers for the headz-up!
mark

Hey Mark,,, actually, there are quite a few good threads about Sampletank if you do a forum search. You can always post questions, too.

We just recently had some discussions here about organizing your library in Sampletank.
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.asp?m=1557862

My main tip would be to think of SS2, SampleTron, SampleMoog and Miroslov as expansions to your Sampletank library, and to use Sampletank as your main engine.

Think in terms of Keyboard workstation. Sampletank is deep. The more you play around with it, the more powerful you'll see it really is. Squids is excellent at making Combi's, and as you load them, take note of how they are put together. I've had a lot of light bulbs go on in my head from those.

I would also recommend using the knobs on the right side of the screen to change the background color. The default colors are too hard for older eyes to read. Lighten up the background to give it more contrast.

post edited by harmony gardens - 2008/12/03 03:33:06
bapu
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, - small bummer 2008/12/03 16:36:02 (permalink)
I did not know this but epointz DO NOT get applied to GB's.

Too bad. I have $17.35 and nothing specific to spend it on.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see what comes up around in the future.

Still the $99 was well spent.
rm5700@optonline.net
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/03 19:44:03 (permalink)
I saw a place that has Sonic Synth 2 for $99, and you get one of the others like SampleMoog or SampleTankXL for free. Same sorta deal but minus all those loops, and in this deal you mention, you have to pick one of those certain 3 plugins, but I am not in the market for any of those 3 now.

I never use loops, but then again this is a pretty great deal, so maybe I should start getting into the "loop" hehe
Now I'm in a quandry!! Agg! I hate all these good deals.

Sonar X3 Producer, Toxic Biohazard IV, Rayblaster, Minimonsta, OP-X Pro II, kHS ONE, Melodyne Editor, Saurus, ElectraX, LuSH-101, Gladiator 2, Rapture, Dimension Pro, Wusikstation 7,  Nemesis, impOSCar2, Sampletank2xl, SonikSynth2,  Battery 3,  M-Audio Oxygene 25 and Audiophile 2496   
http://soundcloud.com/examigan 

altima_boy_2001
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2033
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, - small bummer 2008/12/04 01:53:56 (permalink)
I did not know this but epointz DO NOT get applied to GB's.

I noticed that too...They must've changed that recently because I know for sure that ePointz applied to a Miroslav GB last year....

I thought they applied to anything you buy as long as it's downloadable...
post edited by altima_boy_2001 - 2008/12/04 01:55:22

You can use me as your eSoundz referral (altima_boy_2001).
rm5700@optonline.net
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
RE: Another terrific eSoundz GB,,, 2008/12/04 07:56:39 (permalink)

Happy Holidays everyone.

That's just what I was thinking of doing, getting SSynth2 and Sample Moog (or maybe Miroslav), what a great deal!

post edited by rm5700@optonline.net - 2008/12/04 12:37:11

Sonar X3 Producer, Toxic Biohazard IV, Rayblaster, Minimonsta, OP-X Pro II, kHS ONE, Melodyne Editor, Saurus, ElectraX, LuSH-101, Gladiator 2, Rapture, Dimension Pro, Wusikstation 7,  Nemesis, impOSCar2, Sampletank2xl, SonikSynth2,  Battery 3,  M-Audio Oxygene 25 and Audiophile 2496   
http://soundcloud.com/examigan 

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1