Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries tab??

Author
yorolpal
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13829
2017/09/04 17:06:36 (permalink)

Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries tab??

Most of the newer ones can, of course.  But I tried a couple others that won't.  Just wondering.

https://soundcloud.com/doghouse-riley/tracks 
https://doghouseriley1.bandcamp.com 
Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.

15 Replies Related Threads

Glyn Barnes
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7564
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/04 17:25:26 (permalink)
    Only the ones that work with Kontakt player, IIRC, that s just the Evolution Guitars. These have NI serial numbers, this seems to be a NI requirement to load to the library tab.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
    Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
    TheSteven
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2037
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/04 17:47:44 (permalink)
    Glyn Barnes
    Only the ones that work with Kontakt player, IIRC, that s just the Evolution Guitars. These have NI serial numbers, this seems to be a NI requirement to load to the library tab.

If they are the Kontakt Player versions -  they have NI serial #'s and those #'s will be in both the email you received from OTS with download information and at the top of your download page at the website.

For Kontakt Player versions
    Installing if you already own Kontakt is really easy - unzip to your preferred location, fire up Native Access and select "Add a serial", then point it to you install folder (don't reinstall).  

Then it appears under the library.

For non-player version I use Kontact's Quick Load. 

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
    My Tunes
    TheSteven
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/04 17:49:13 (permalink)
    another replay dissappears...

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

My Tunes
    TheSteven
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/04 17:50:13 (permalink)
    If they are the Kontakt Player versions -  they have NI serial #'s and those #'s will be in both the email you received from OTS with download information and at the top of your download page at the website.

Installing if you already own Kontakt is really easy - unzip to your preferred location, fire up Native Access and select "Add a serial", then point it to you install folder (don't reinstall).  

Then it appears under the library.

For non-player version I use Kontact's Quick Load. 

My Tunes
    TheSteven
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/04 17:50:49 (permalink)

My Tunes
    bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/05 03:30:07 (permalink)
    I never use the library tab, not even for registered libraries. Somehow, I still manage to find the one I'm looking for without seeing any company logos to guide me.

It appears that Glyn B has it right: everything with "Evolution" in front of it is an NI-registered library. That includes the Rick 12 that I (we) just got.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    Rbh
    Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2349
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/05 04:22:05 (permalink)
     I saw a You Tube yesterday that showed a trick of copying and existing Kontact licsense file and modifying it to use with non registered Libraries.It is far easier to use the quick tab to point to individual programs and multi's.

I got the Evolution Rosewood Grand - but it doesn't seem to conform to NI registered Library - which is fine: It is one terrific Piano by the way.

I7 930 2.8 Asus PDX58D
    12 Gig
    Appollo
    CbB, Sonar Pro, Reaper, Samplitude, MixBuss
     Win7 Pro

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=902832
    yorolpal
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/05 15:23:44 (permalink)
    Yup...and I'm already Eight Miles High, Mr. Tamborine Man:-)

Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.
    yorolpal
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/08 20:11:08 (permalink)
    Welp.  My Evolution Rick Bass is not recognized by Kontakt (5.1) as a NI library.  Am I holdin my mouth wrong or somethin??

Glyn Barnes
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/08 20:25:20 (permalink)
    yorolpal
    Welp.  My Evolution Rick Bass is not recognized by Kontakt (5.1) as a NI library.  Am I holdin my mouth wrong or somethin??

No, the basses are not NI registered libraries so they won't have a serial number and thus will not show up in the library tab. The NI serial number is the best way to tell if they should show up.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/08 20:56:43 (permalink)
    I'll rescind my assertion that everything beginning with "Evolution" is player-compatible and NI-registerable. I've verified that it does not apply to the Rick bass, as indicated by the non-ambiguous "Full version of Kontakt required" notice on the product page.

Here's what I don't understand: shouldn't any library that's compatible with the Kontakt player show up in Native Access for registration? For example, Evolution Strawberry's page says "Kontakt player included", suggesting it's player-compatible, but it's not listed in Native Access.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    TheSteven
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/08 21:09:34 (permalink)
    bitflipper
    I'll rescind my assertion that everything beginning with "Evolution" is player-compatible and NI-registerable. I've verified that it does not apply to the Rick bass, as indicated by the non-ambiguous "Full version of Kontakt required" notice on the product page.

Here's what I don't understand: shouldn't any library that's compatible with the Kontakt player show up in Native Access for registration? For example, Evolution Strawberry's page says "Kontakt player included", suggesting it's player-compatible, but it's not listed in Native Access.

Hi Bit,

Evolution Strawberry is Kontakt Player library.
    Try registering your Serial# in Native Access.

My Tunes
    TheSteven
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/08 21:10:42 (permalink)
    or rather re-registering the serial #.

My Tunes
    Glyn Barnes
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/09 14:34:22 (permalink)
    bitflipper

IIRC, there was an update, some of the original Evolution guitars were not Kontakt player compatible, could it be you don't have the update. I can't remember clearly buy I think some updates may have been free and others had a nominal charge. The thing that appealed to me about the updates was NKS compatibility allowing to browse snapshots and tweak parameters easily from my S61 keyboard.

Glyn Barnes
    Re: Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries t 2017/09/12 10:34:09 (permalink)
    Further to my last answer when I went to get the latest updates I see I have Strawberry and Steel Strings in my downloads in my account twice, One the Kontakt player version and the other the non Kontakt player version. If either of this two don't show up in the libraries tab it will be because you have the non-player version.

Incidentally the latest updates only show up for the player versions.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1