Anybody with mad Gospel organ playing skills want to make a little $$'s?

Author
Flagrant Regard
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
2017/11/17 07:35:03 (permalink)

Anybody with mad Gospel organ playing skills want to make a little $$'s?

I locked myself out of a playing opportunity at 'turtle-speed' organ riffing by laying in a bass-line & vocal to a medley of gospel songs at top speed for our church. (Can't be bothered trying to figure out how to slow down the piece with midi & stretching 'n all that in the Sonar DAW). Not sure if this is where I should post, but am looking for a great bit of organ playing that will fill up the space over top of my tracks and not drown out the vocals when they're in play. Pretty basic stuff for a real Gospel organ riffer. 

Here's the caliber of playing I am seeking for a 3min/15second piece (but not this one, of course). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_M8-H9KqNU

If you ain't out there, could you suggest where I find a player these days on any well-respected collab site? Please & thanks! 

Best to all!

Martin D. 

We Are FLAGRANT REGARD
OS: Windows 10, DAWsoft: Sonar Plat, Soundcard: AP2496, Equipment: Tak/Tay/Yam/Fen/Kor/, Speakers: Equators D-5s, PolkAudio Home, Paradigm Subwoof, Plugs: many, too blinkin' many to know what to do with them. Must cull!!

2 Replies Related Threads

jamesg1213
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 21760
    Re: Anybody with mad Gospel organ playing skills want to make a little $$'s? 2017/11/17 08:33:47 (permalink)
    Bitflipper or Beagle should be able to take care of that.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    Flagrant Regard
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 107
    Re: Anybody with mad Gospel organ playing skills want to make a little $$'s? 2017/11/18 04:52:48 (permalink)
    Thanks! Gonna force myself to do it good enough. :-) Found a way of half-speeding the piece, dropping it back into Sonar ... at least I can practice that way!

Later!

We Are FLAGRANT REGARD
    OS: Windows 10, DAWsoft: Sonar Plat, Soundcard: AP2496, Equipment: Tak/Tay/Yam/Fen/Kor/, Speakers: Equators D-5s, PolkAudio Home, Paradigm Subwoof, Plugs: many, too blinkin' many to know what to do with them. Must cull!!

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1