Apparently I've been a hermit so long I am now allergic to the sun.

Author
Beepster
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 18001
2018/07/15 02:18:38 (permalink)

Apparently I've been a hermit so long I am now allergic to the sun.

I've been trying to force myself to go outside this summer and like actually be a semi normal mammalian... whut with the sunlight and fresh air and all that hippie crap.

This is what has happened every time I have...

Photoallergic eruption — This usually causes either an itchy red rash or tiny blisters. In some cases, the skin eruption also spreads to skin that was covered by clothing. Because photoallergic eruption is a form of delayed hypersensitivity reaction, skin symptoms may not begin until one to two days after sun exposure.

I used to work outside all summer and barely ever got more than mildly pink which would just turn me an even deeper tan.

SCREW YOU STUPID GIMP ARSE BODY!!!

3 Replies Related Threads

Beepster
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 18001
    Re: Apparently I've been a hermit so long I am now allergic to the sun. 2018/07/15 02:50:44 (permalink)
    PS: And apparently this can be caused/exacerbated by Ibuprofen use... which is, and has historically been, my preferred pain relief med.

I think I may need to figure out how to do a liver (or whatever) cleanse to clean out the ibuprofen buildup in my system that is now becoming more and more apparent via crappy symptoms such as this.

Stupid man world.
    DeeringAmps
    Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2614
    Re: Apparently I've been a hermit so long I am now allergic to the sun. 2018/07/15 12:14:36 (permalink)
    Beeps I’m pretty sure long term ibuprofen use can lead to kidney issues as well.
    Mayhaps a “cleanse” is in order, and an alternate pain management program.
    I too am hypersensitive to UV rays.
    But, it’s just the crappy Dutch/Irish transparent skin I inherited from me mum and dad.
    I feel for you brother.
    T

Tom Deering
    Tascam FW-1884 User Resources Page
    Firewire "Legacy" Tutorial, Service Manual, Schematic, and Service Bulletins

Win10x64
    StudioCat Pro Studio Coffee Lake 8086k 32gb RAM

RME UFX (Audio)
    Tascam FW-1884 (Control) in Win 10x64 Pro
    emeraldsoul
    Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1858
    Re: Apparently I've been a hermit so long I am now allergic to the sun. 2018/07/15 14:24:57 (permalink)
    Do you have the same reaction to those indoor lights that mimic sunlight? Sorry you are suffering this, because fresh air and sunshine should be every human's birthright, not just exclusively reserved for hippies.

Meanwhile, want to borrow my bumbershoot?

Hope you feel better . . .

A work in regress:
    www.studiusinterruptus.com

Cornbread - video   audio
    A Very, Very Troubled Soul - video   
    Kilometers Davis - video   audio
    Mayans (Face in the Crowd) - video  audio
    The Sweet Slow Fade - video
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1