Aquellas pequeñas cosas (Those little unsignifican things)

Author
NoKey
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 974
2010/07/17 08:17:12 (permalink)

Aquellas pequeñas cosas (Those little unsignifican things)

Good people,

Here's a song I recorded a few weeks ago and today I finished detailing it to make an mp3 which I now posted at:

http://www.soundclick.com...857&songID=9410247

I would appreciate very much the benefit of your letting me know of its shortcomings, as I am all ears to improve on this task I put upon myself of learning about recording, playing keyboards, and even some singing.

I consider frank critique a priceless gift, and if you happen to like it, the effort was worth while.

Thanks.

Songs I've produced with Sonar LE: http://www.soundclick.com...ult.cfm?bandID=1086857

2 Replies Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:Aquellas pequeñas cosas (Those little unsignifican things) 2010/07/17 14:41:14 (permalink)
    Again... I have a soft spot for Latin songs....and your tunes are pretty cool.   I think OMB is messing you up however...... as in the other song I commented on, I listened through it one time, and it sounds like ONB is not rendering all the chords exactly like they should be..... at least not like I am expecting them to be played.  I also tend to use an automated program to render some of the tracks on many of my tunes.....all my recent songs are like this..... from the jazz stuff to the country. I use Band in a Box and I mix it with tracks that I record myself.  BB also will at times not get the chords right...... so I have to be creative and get around that problem.  I would recommend that you have a look at www.pgmusic.com and check out Band in a Box and it's companion Real Band ( you get both when you buy it) that uses Real Tracks to render some superb sounding instruments and does it with a high degree of accuracy. If you have not listened to my tunes, check them out. Just about all (with some exceptions) have BB tracks in them to one degree or another.

Even the intro has chords that are not right. 

The vox son mas mejor que la otra cancion. 

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    NoKey
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 974
    Re:Aquellas pequeñas cosas (Those little unsignifican things) 2010/07/17 17:34:56 (permalink)
    Hi and thanks for your good comment and suggestions, G.H., I am certainly interested in improving..I do have the PG music products and have found them very good too.

I will try some more of Real Tracks and Band in a box after I learn some more basics on Sonar and mixing and putting things together.

All you say is kept in mind.

Songs I've produced with Sonar LE: http://www.soundclick.com...ult.cfm?bandID=1086857
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1