BFD and Multi Out Recording

Author
maxthecat
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 647
2007/02/19 14:08:33 (permalink)

BFD and Multi Out Recording

I have BFD and have been using it in Stereo mode for awhile but would now like to use in to record with it's multi out capability so I can equalize individual kit pieces. Does anyone know how to accomplish this in Sonar 5 SE? The instructions in BFD are a little light on this when it comes to specific types of host software. If anyone here has done that and could walk me through the process I'd appreciate it.

2 Replies Related Threads

j boy
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2729
    RE: BFD and Multi Out Recording 2007/02/22 19:20:44 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: maxthecat

I have BFD and have been using it in Stereo mode for awhile but would now like to use in to record with it's multi out capability so I can equalize individual kit pieces. Does anyone know how to accomplish this in Sonar 5 SE? The instructions in BFD are a little light on this when it comes to specific types of host software. If anyone here has done that and could walk me through the process I'd appreciate it.

Just insert "BFD All" as a soft synth. I don't think it's any more complicated than that... aren't you seeing the options to insert "BFD Stereo", "BFD Groups" and "BFD All" when you insert the stereo version into a project?
    maxthecat
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 647
    RE: BFD and Multi Out Recording 2007/02/23 02:13:01 (permalink)
    Thanks. All set. I inserted BFD All via synth-rack and it propagated an individual bus for each out-put automatically. This will enable me to use effects with each individual kit piece which is just what I wanted to do.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1