BREVERB 2 question

Author
Vokalzz
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 87
2014/07/18 20:22:46 (permalink)

BREVERB 2 question

So I was learning more about automation and I read that you can right click faders to set up automation. Anyways, I open up breverb and right click on the wet fader and drag it up till I got a red X. When I let it go the fader greyed out and I cant click on it anymore. So I exit out of the session without saving to reset everything. When I pulled up the session It still shows the wet fader greyed out. So I tried going into the breverb preferences and there is a button that says " Restore smart faders factory associations". I click on that and it resets everything so its nnot faded out anymore. Great!  However, the next issue that arises is that  it restores everything back to facory and I lose the settings I made for all of the breverbs that are in the sessions. On every individule track and on all the bus track the breverb is set back to factory, so I just lost all the work I did?
I try pulling up another/different project and its all the same. Im at a loss now and dont know what I did. can anyone please help!!!!

-Vokalzz

1 Reply Related Threads

Vokalzz
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 87
    Re: BREVERB 2 question 2014/07/18 20:25:19 (permalink)
    Also, everytime I open up breverb I dont want to have to click on the restore button in able to reset it. What can I do to get it back to how it was working.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1