Helpful ReplyBeen Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
2017/12/11 21:29:38 (permalink)

Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive

It works pretty well, and if you install the Rapture Pro content in a fast flash drive and point to it, the sounds launch wicked fast. I got a 128 GB drive for $30 - definitely worth it. Don't know if you can record a zillion 96 kHz tracks to it, but for regular songs, it works very well for playback. Does anyone think using a flash drive for doing projects  isn't a good idea?

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/11 21:58:01 (permalink)
Hey Craig.
I was using good quality usb 3 flash drives for my live shows, 24 - 40 tracks per project + fx, and they worked just fine. They did, however, fail on a fairly regular basis and return errors. Sonar would just stop randomly once they started to fail.
Reading up on it, allegedly (it is the internet) the controller chips are inferior to those in an ssd drive and are not designed for constant, heavy duty transfers.. I purchased a tiny Samsung SSD, and it has powered on for 18 months without a problem. The flash drives have been relegated to backup, as yet unused.
The write speed on the samsung is also many times faster than a flash drive, and it is still very small.

http://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/product/portable/t3.html

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
telecharge
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 02:44:12 (permalink)
Make sure you format it NTFS, if it isn't. Otherwise, you're apt to run into some nasty surprises with large files.
bitman
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4105
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 04:05:25 (permalink)
Flash drives have a nasty habit sometimes of becoming bricked with a controller failure where it's just not a drive anymore. Saw more than a few customers come in with just this condition.
Psychobillybob
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 882
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 05:19:58 (permalink)
Wow.

" Does anyone think using a flash drive for doing projects  isn't a good idea?"

This is indicative of someone who has never really been responsible for other peoples recordings..I would never in a million years think of using something as temperamental as a USB storage device to keep ANY project I was interested in maintaining, let alone a project for any client, and therein might be the major difference in how this product was used...recording studio or hobbyist. I barely ever used USB to BACKUP anything, usually just moving things from machine to machine until I got the network set up.

USB bus has a lower SUSTAINED throughput...it might be "as" fast but the data delivery guarantee compared to fire-wire is much lower.

And honestly for a few bucks more you can have a 128 gig SSD drive that is faster than USB and has a better lifespan.

Impermanence is a mindset practiced by users not builders.

I'm using SOnar Platinium on a 6 core Lynx Audio machine and a ton of vintage pre-amps/eq's/comps I build for fun and sometimes money, REDD.47/API/Neve I also use the UAD stuff, and also use a Macbook Logic 9 through Apogee...
azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 07:54:04 (permalink)
For just reading (loops, samples, programs) modern USB drives can be ok. They have sequential speed comparable with HDD and can beat them in seeking. But as soon as the data are continuously overwritten, they still die relatively fast.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
tenfoot
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 12:05:09 (permalink)
Psychobillybob
Wow.

This is indicative of someone who has never really been responsible for other peoples recordings..I would never in a million years think of using something as temperamental as a USB storage device to keep ANY project I was interested in maintaining, let alone a project for any client, and therein might be the major difference in how this product was used...recording studio or hobbyist. I barely ever used USB to BACKUP anything, usually just moving things from machine to machine until I got the network set up.

USB bus has a lower SUSTAINED throughput...it might be "as" fast but the data delivery guarantee compared to fire-wire is much lower.

And honestly for a few bucks more you can have a 128 gig SSD drive that is faster than USB and has a better lifespan.

Hmmm. Aside from the massively judgemental personal assumptions (you seem to have a bit of an axe to grind there ole mate!), I might have agreed in 2007. When we were tethered to USB2, I used firewire or e-sata for anything I could as there was a massive performance advantage over usb2. That said, both were plagued with compatability issues. I remember spending days tracking down laptops with Texas Instruments controllers to ensure they would work with my devices. Since USB3, the performance difference is far less, and more importantly, USB 3 easily handles anything you throw at it for audio production, and there are almost no compatability issues with any type of device. 
You seem to also be conflating flash drives with all USB storage. My portable studio setup has been USB storage based for 10 years, and I have never lost mine or anyone elses recordings.

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
AllanH
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 406
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 13:15:45 (permalink)
A USB3 flash drive is an inexpensive way to speed up loading of samples (dimension, rapture, and bigger instruments). I've had a flash drive for my Garritan CFX for nearly two years. Works like a charm.

For a while I ran my projects off another flash drive and copied to local drive frequently. Worked fine and fast. I eventually just switched back to the main drive, as I saw limited benefit.

Sonar Platinum, EWHO/D, Spitfire, Miroslav, Pianoteq, ....,  Kurzweil.
Psychobillybob
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 18:26:56 (permalink)
tenfoot
Psychobillybob
Wow.

Hmmm. Aside from the massively judgemental personal assumptions (you seem to have a bit of an axe to grind there ole mate!), I might have agreed in 2007. When we were tethered to USB2, I used firewire or e-sata for anything I could as there was a massive performance advantage over usb2. That said, both were plagued with compatability issues. I remember spending days tracking down laptops with Texas Instruments controllers to ensure they would work with my devices. Since USB3, the performance difference is far less, and more importantly, USB 3 easily handles anything you throw at it for audio production, and there are almost no compatability issues with any type of device. 
You seem to also be conflating flash drives with all USB storage. My portable studio setup has been USB storage based for 10 years, and I have never lost mine or anyone elses recordings.

You missed the part about running a real studio vs recording as a hobby..."mobile studio" sure run all the USB2/3 all you want thats fine out of a van or form the side of stage somewhere, not gonna work sending it to a mastering house or as an industry standard.

And yes my axe with Craig is his general lack of credentials in anything like recent studio work, it shows up in post like this, and there's always a few fanboys to defend his general lack of actual current studio credibility, go figure, I am after all on the Sonar forum soon to be the dustbin following the footsteps of Gigastudio...but perhaps my issue should have been with Gibson not giving a rats ass about product placement in the recording studio industry.

I'm using SOnar Platinium on a 6 core Lynx Audio machine and a ton of vintage pre-amps/eq's/comps I build for fun and sometimes money, REDD.47/API/Neve I also use the UAD stuff, and also use a Macbook Logic 9 through Apogee...
chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 18:34:10 (permalink)
Man we are all hurting right now (Because of what happened to Cakewalk).
Just enjoy the last few weeks (or how ever long we have left here on Cakewalks death row) and try to take away something from this forum. Its been good to all of us over the years.

the last thing we need right now is to start arguing with each other over petty shet like thumb drives.
Im sure you know what I mean. 

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

telecharge
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 19:13:12 (permalink)
When Craig asks questions like this I always assume he's gathering information for something.

As far as using USB flash drives, I've found they work well in the way AllanH explained -- mainly read only operations for large sound banks. Writes are generally faster with the more expensive drives like SanDisk's Extreme line, but I wouldn't record directly to them except in a pinch. Obviously, any old USB flash drive can be used as a secondary archive.
Shambler
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 783
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 19:50:57 (permalink)
A very interesting idea for sample libraries, I think I'll give it a go!

SONAR Platypus on Win10 64bit.
Studio One Pro / Cubase Pro 9.5...just in case.
8GB i7-2600 3.4GHz Gigabyte  Z68XP-UD3P
Geforce GTX970
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen
Prophet 12/Rev 2/Virus Snow
Zebra2/DIVA/NI Komplete 10
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 19:56:24 (permalink)
I've been using the same USB ssd for Linux and playing music in the car for years. No issues. I run Ubuntu studio so I'm recording live shows booted to it.

I have a fat partition and a Linux partition so I have dual purpose.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
rsinger
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 387
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 20:44:14 (permalink)
As far as I know the technology is the same in SSDs & flash drives, flash memory, so the difference in cost reflects the quality/reliability. You can buy a super talent usb 3 RaidDrive 128 GB flash drive that has an MTBF of 1,000,000,000 hrs, it is Raid 0, and has EDC/ECC, but it's $540.

I don't run my SSDs in Raid configuration so a non-raid super talent usb 3 Express 128 GB flash drive runs $215. That's still an MTBF of 1,000,000,000 hrs, and has EDC/ECC, but the write speed drops since it is not Raid 0.

According to the link below even a generic flash drive performed 77 million writes before failing.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/usb-drive-life-fact-or-fiction/

Sonar Platinum, 64 bit, win 7 pro - 64 bit 
Core i7 3770k 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, 480Gb + 256Gb SSDs, 1 Tb Velociraptor, Echo AudioFire4

Anderton
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 21:00:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Voda La Void 2017/12/12 21:33:22
Psychobillybob

You missed the part about running a real studio vs recording as a hobby..."mobile studio" sure run all the USB2/3 all you want thats fine out of a van or form the side of stage somewhere, not gonna work sending it to a mastering house or as an industry standard.

Of course if you make the wrong assumptions, you will come to the wrong conclusions.

And yes my axe with Craig is his general lack of credentials in anything like recent studio work, it shows up in post like this, and there's always a few fanboys to defend his general lack of actual current studio credibility, go figure,

I just mastered the album "Trigger" for Bryan Ferry's lead guitarist. I won an award for one of the classical recordings I did a couple years back, and have more classical production, engineering, and mastering projects slated for 2018 (by the way classical music projects are pretty demanding). Did a radio spot for a $4 billion dollar multinational corporation a couple months ago. I'm editing a loop library from funk legend Mike Clark (if you don't know who he is, look him up). I've been enlisted to help mix and master a project that Brian Hardgroove (ex-Public Enemy) is doing with Stewart Copeland (ex-Police), and finished mastering a song two months ago by Fred Schneider of the B-52's for an upcoming film.

If it would make you happy,  I can brag more in future posts about the stuff I'm doing. I just figure most of it is irrelevant for people who just want to know how to accomplish something with SONAR. 

And since you seem to think the projects I do are just "hobby" projects, no projects for clients are recorded to a USB flash drive. My backup media for clients are a pair of hard drives, and Blu-Ray data discs (two copies from different manufacturers, one set stored off-site with the client) using discs with non-LTH dyes. Surely you are aware that when stored under proper environmental storage conditions, non-LTH Blu-Rays are more reliable and have a longer life than SSD (which will die for the same reasons as flash drives, they're just more robust and will last longer), hard drives, flash drives, standard DVDs, etc.

However I also do a lot, and I mean a LOT, of testing and that involves doing projects with tons of read/write cycles. Why should I wear out an SSD when I can record to a flash drive and have a reasonable expectation that the project can survive for a few weeks or even several months?

The only problem that shows up "in a post like this" is your reading into it something that conforms to your prejudices instead of reading what I wrote. The only two use cases I mentioned were storing samples for Rapture Pro and "for regular songs, it works very well for playback." It think pretty much everyone knows that flash drives can read wicked fast. Storing samples on them for reading, or songs for playback, is fast, and you're not dealing with the issues caused by multiple and extensive re-writes. 

Then I asked the question about using them for projects. Why? Because QSC recently qualified a USB 3.0 drive for recording with their TouchMix 32 mixer. I wanted to know what kind of experience people had, if any, with using them for complete projects. Yes, I also do quick mobile recordings (e.g., field recordings for sample libraries) and I'd rather not take an SSD from the studio that has other data I can't afford to lose when I can just bring a USB flash drive for quick backup or even potentially (which is why I asked the question) real-time recording.

Open-minded people who don't have an axe to grind might be curious about how I do use USB 3.0 drives currently. Studio One has around 25 GB of content and I have about 60 GB of Rapture Pro Content and my own "go-to" loops. I want to use this content on a Windows desktop and a MacBook Pro with an SSD drive that doesn't have enough space for 85 GB of storage that just sits there most of the time. I put the content (which is backed up to four Blu-Ray discs) on a USB drive and keep it tethered to the desktop for reading content into SONAR, Ableton Live, and Studio One. But when I go on the road, I can pop the flash drive into my computer bag and use it with the Mac. If it gets run over by a truck, no big deal.

The reason I like to tether USB drives is the connectors themselves are typically rated at only 1500 insert/remove cycles. Because I use the drives primarily for transfers, it's more likely there will be a mechanical failure before a cumulative cell failure that makes the flash drive inoperable.

I have another USB drive tethered to my desktop. My projects are always stored on two hard drives. However, at the end of the night, I copy everything I did that day to the flash drive so I have yet another backup should anything happen with the hard drives. I usually flush the flash a few days later as it gets replaced with what's next.

Flash drives are also handy with Ableton Live for unique reasons which probably don't interest you. I've written about this in the past.

there's always a few fanboys to defend his general lack of actual current studio credibility

That's probably because they actually know my credits. 

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
musicroom
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2421
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 21:03:38 (permalink)

Psychobillybob
tenfoot
Psychobillybob
Wow.

And yes my axe with Craig is his general lack of credentials in anything like recent studio work, it shows up in post like this, and there's always a few fanboys to defend his general lack of actual current studio credibility, go figure, I am after all on the Sonar forum soon to be the dustbin following the footsteps of Gigastudio...but perhaps my issue should have been with Gibson not giving a rats ass about product placement in the recording studio industry.

This caused a ripple cringe in my normal blase morning. 

Dave
Songs

Sycraft
  • Total Posts : 871
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 21:20:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby telecharge 2017/12/12 21:39:14
The concern I'd have with a flash drive is write endurance. Real SSDs have overprovisioning and smart controllers that deal with the fragility of flash memory and make them last a long time. Sticks usually don't, to keep cost down. They are a dirt simple controller and a flash chip. So what it means is they can just all of a sudden fail and lose some or all of your data. Of course something heavy hitting like recording thrashes the data around on there more, leading to an increased chance of an issue.

If I was going to do something like recording to a stick I'd probably get one of the ones that are designed for Windows to Go since they are usually not only faster but more resilient, often having SSD controllers on board. The Kingston DataTraveler Workspace and the Super Talent Express RC4 are two I have experience with at work that seem to do well.
bandso
  • Total Posts : 361
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 21:24:41 (permalink)
Isn't there a physical limit to the number of times that a USB drive can be written to before it dies?

Bandlab Platinum and every other toy I can get my hands on...and yes I'm way in debt over this obsession...
tenfoot
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 22:31:30 (permalink)
Psychobillybob

Ah, sorry. I didn't realise you were that one guy on earth who has a real recording studio. You need to make more of an effort when you enter the room to be as obnoxious and self aggrandizing as you clearly have the right to be so that the rest of us realise your singular importance. 

Good to know its OK for me to use my usb 3 drives whilst I am out with my mobile rig. Equally good to know I should never, under any circumstance, bring those recordings into my studio when I get back. What a fool I've been. Here I was thinking usb was a standard interface on almost every computer on earth, and it was OK to use it. Should I throw away my RME interfaces too? They use the same obviously inferior connection.. 

In the 80's and 90's mastering houses were indeed terribly fussy about how you submited work. But let me point out the bleeding obvious. Since the proliferation of digital, mastering houses will take your work any way you would like to give it to them. It's digital. You know. Zeros and ones. Just as long as it is matched by a digital transfer of funds, you'll be fine. Rumour has it you can even transfer files to something called an in-house server, then you dont even have to jump in your van to get there, which is probably a good thing. It is no doubt full of those usb drives that you cant use anywhere else.

I have encountered my fair share of elitist rants based on little more than self serving bias over the years, but railing against arguably the worlds most popular computer communication protocol is a whole new level of absurd. I suspect this has little to do with usb. Rather, a sad and needy individual lurking in the shadows looking to take one last swing at Craig who clearly recieved all of the attention that was rightfully theirs. Here's an idea. Contribute something positive. 

Bruce.

tenfoot
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 22:38:42 (permalink)
musicroom

This caused a ripple cringe in my normal blase morning. 

Haha. Nice. Awesome turn of phrase:)

Bruce.

Anderton
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/12 23:57:02 (permalink)
tenfoot
In the 80's and 90's mastering houses were indeed terribly fussy about how you submited work. But let me point out the bleeding obvious. Since the proliferation of digital, mastering houses will take your work any way you would like to give it to them.

I think the single greatest boon to mastering engineers is DDP export. Makes my life and their life easier. Even though SONAR itself doesn't have it built in, there are programs you can buy that do the job. 

Psychobillybob
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 00:01:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby DonM 2017/12/14 01:14:34
You guys be sure to kill the lights when you leave...this place stopped being relevant when Gibson bought it.

I'm outta here no more reason to even have this place in my bookmarks.

Selah.

tenfoot
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 00:31:30 (permalink)
Anderton
tenfoot
In the 80's and 90's mastering houses were indeed terribly fussy about how you submited work. But let me point out the bleeding obvious. Since the proliferation of digital, mastering houses will take your work any way you would like to give it to them.

I think the single greatest boon to mastering engineers is DDP export. Makes my life and their life easier. Even though SONAR itself doesn't have it built in, there are programs you can buy that do the job. 

Looking forward to trying it out when I finish my first project in SO3 Craig:)

Bruce.

Serious_Noize!
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 01:08:13 (permalink)
Flash drives from what I have read they have a limited number of writes, or that is they were never designed to last forever.  So you would still have the backup problem if you were to run your DAW that way. 

Dell XPS 8700, 16GB's Ram, Sonar Platinum.
telecharge
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 01:44:57 (permalink)
Psychobillybob
You guys be sure to kill the lights when you leave...this place stopped being relevant when Gibson bought it.

I'm outta here no more reason to even have this place in my bookmarks.

Selah.

dcmg
  • Total Posts : 393
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 02:58:01 (permalink)
Ooh...I guess he showed us.
He left.
He even unbookmarked us. 

CWBL/SPlat/Studio One Pro on Win10-64 Bit
Asrock H370 Pro4 w/Intel i7-8700
16GB Adata DDR4 2666 RAM
All SSD's/ On-Board Intel Graphics
Apollo 8 Quad FW/TB, AD2, Trillian, Omni, S-Gear, Waves, Soundtoys, TRacks, 
MicPres: Langevin DVC, Great River, UAD LA610Mk2. 
Dynaudio Monitors, and other stuff.
BRainbow
  • Total Posts : 399
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 09:33:14 (permalink)
Is he really gone?  Now we're just left with this Craig guy.

Thanks for everything over all the years, Mr. Anderton.  This stuff is clearly your love and your passion, Craig.  Otherwise you'd just be bitter like . . .

Cakewalk (forever), Two WIN10 64-bit DAWs: home-brew ASRock x299 Taichi / i7 7820x w/ 64GB RAM and ASUS X99A-II / i7-5820K w/ 32GB RAM, ZOOM UAC 8, Mackie ONYX 1640i FW Mixer/Interface, Mackie ONYX 1200F, Avalon U5 PreAmp, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, EastWest Composer CloudX, Yamaha MOTIF XS8, Ensoniq SD-1 and ESQ-1, Korg M1rEX, Yamaha TX-81Z, Roland D110, Line6 HELIX Rack and Native, POD HD-Pro, POD Farm 2.5, Yamaha NS-10 and Presonus Eris E8 monitors, Yamaha Disklavier Upright Piano, mics, guitars, basses, and the cutest little tambourine.
chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 13:56:43 (permalink)
If there is one thing I've learned over the past week is that everyone is grieving in different ways. Not only grieving but people are also concerned about the future of the software they have paid for. Sure we have been promised an authorization but we were also promised life time updates. This can leave some of us on edge.

Every one is different and that doesn't excuse Psychobillybob behavior (some of his comments)
But sometimes it is better to just walk away and ignore it then escalate it.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

tenfoot
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 14:34:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby telecharge 2017/12/13 15:12:52
chuckebaby

But sometimes it is better to just walk away and ignore it then escalate it.

I wouldnt worry too much about it Chuck. Most of us would prefer to chat with the positive and generous people who hang here, but we are all big boys and girls. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to call out someone who comes in swinging from the shadows and clearly has an agenda. Not a big deal. The world will continue to turn even without his precious bookmark:)

Bruce.

musicroom
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2421
Re: Been Trying SONAR with a USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2017/12/13 19:11:13 (permalink)
Getting unbookmarked hurt... There was no need to go that far!

Dave
Songs

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1