Behringer V-Amp Pro clipping between patches

Author
Paul C LIve
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/12/18 13:03:39 (permalink)

Behringer V-Amp Pro clipping between patches

Hi everyone.

This is probably a question that has been asked and answered already. Though I am new and struggling with some clipping between patches.

I am in a wheelchair and have my Behringer V-Amp connected to my laptop via USB to midi cable. Using Cakewalk as my sequencer hooked up to a Roland Sound Module and out the Midi Through port to the Behringer. All works well, the patches, volumes, everything works well, BUT, when I play my guitar on a clean sound and switching to an overdrive sound on Lead Breaks, there is a clipping sound as the change happens between the changes.

Can anyone please help with with a solution?I don't no if there are any other midi messages I need to add to avoid the clipping for a smoother change.

Thank you.

Paul

1 Reply Related Threads

anydmusic
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 251
    Re: Behringer V-Amp Pro clipping between patches 2017/12/18 13:07:19 (permalink)
    This is a common problem with digital emulations and the only way I have found to work around this with devices that don't switch transparently is to switch while there is no sound being made.

Graham
    Windows 10 64 bit - Intel i7-4790, 16GB, 2 x 256GB SSD
    Cubase 9.5
    Sonar Platinum (Rapture Pro, Z3TA 2, CA2A, plus some other bits)
    Delta 24/96, UAD 1, UA25 EX, 2 x MidiSport,
    IKMultiMedia - (SampleTank 3, Miroslav 2, Syntronik, TRacks 5, Modo Bass), Band In A Box, Sound Quest, VS Pro, Kinetic, Acid, Sound Forge, Jammer
    Waves MaxxVolume, IR 1, Aphex Enhancer, Abbey Plates
    Korg Legacy, VStation, Bass Station
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1