Behringer x touch mini devices.

Author
e-AudioProductions
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 19
2018/05/26 22:51:06 (permalink)

Behringer x touch mini devices.

Hello people! I hope every one is well. Maybe someone can help? I have two Behringer x touch mini devices. Like the one in the image. When both connected Cakewalk doesn't see them as two different devices. It can only use one at a time. When I try them in Studio One though they are both seen as two different devices and both work as separate devices. However cakewalk in the midi devices sees only one of them. Sometimes it sees two midi inputs of xtouch mini but thinks it is the same one. But always sees only one midi output. So you can't use both of them in Sonar. But in Studio One you can use them both.
These devices have just a USB cable out to connect to the PC nothing else. They can't be cascaded. Any Idea's why Cakewalk can't see them and any ideas on the fix? I also tried midiox with loopbe but still cakewalk insists on using only one at a time. Thanks!
IMAGES HERE

https://www.google.gr/sea...p;biw=1141&bih=629

1 Reply Related Threads

azslow3
    Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3297
    Re: Behringer x touch mini devices. 2018/05/27 11:09:29 (permalink)
    Sonar identifies MIDI devices by names. So it is confused by several of them with the same name.
    The problem is know for years.

Theoretically midiox with loopbe should work. You have to re-route both devices throw that tools, so disable both Minis in Sonar MIDI configuration.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
    GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
    RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
    www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1