Bias FX Desktop Released

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Gone!!
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 797
Re: Bias FX Desktop Released 2015/07/16 18:21:36 (permalink)
The latest update available in app, seems to have improved the loading/preset change times, which weren't all that bad. Just got an Email saying that development is complete and the Official release will be coming soon.

We are happy to announce that BIAS FX Desktop development process is now finished! Get ready for the official release with hundreds of rock solid sounding presets, demo videos, and much more. 

Spent a couple of hours going through the 'Tone Cloud' for BIAS FX, and there are some truly awesome presets available for download in app, simply gorgeous sounds. Quite a few made with the 'Amp Match' feature, and most of those I came across sound awesome, I couldn't vouch for the authenticity of the sound, as I don't own all the amps that are matched, but they do sound awesome. Surprisingly to, I came across a couple that were Amp Matched from commercial recordings, CD's, while a couple were obliviously a bit dodgy, quite a few were deliciously awesome as well.

Just love the 'Tone Cloud' for BAIS Amp and BIAS FX, and the "Featured Artist" stuff for the Pro versions of each. Awesomeness

post edited by jih64 - 2015/07/16 18:30:24
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1