Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer Free Update v3.2
We are happy to announce the release of Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer 3.2
. This new version mainly adds drag and drop for plug-ins, an IR loader and performance improvements (full change list below). What's New:
- Drag and drop support (same as in our video for PatchWork):
- drag and drop plug-ins between slots.
- hold the alt key on Mac and Ctrl key on windows to copy (duplicate) a plug-in instead of moving it.
- drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain.
- drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of the MB-7 Mixer or across plug-ins (compatible with the latest version of PatchWork, Late Replies and Axiom).
- drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
- Built-in EQ plug-in can now load and manipulate impulse responses (IR).
- Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
- Improved performance of the built-in EQ plug-in.
- Improved performance when saving preset/session with many built-in plug-ins.
- Fixed: effect tail not processed anymore when just inserted on a track (avoids using CPU when not necessary).
- Fixed: built-in multitap delay plug-in could get out of sync in some host applications.
- Fixed: sweep filter, flanger and tremolo plug-ins could fail to initialize rate when using tempo sync and loaded from an MB-7 Mixer preset.
The Blue Cat Audio Team
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz www.AgitatedState.com
MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!My Tunes