Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2018/07/09 13:46:53 (permalink)

Brainworx SSL E & G Channels and Bus Compressor now LIVE

Check 'em out here...don't see prices
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 729
Re: Brainworx SSL E & G Channels and Bus Compressor now LIVE 2018/07/09 14:13:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby cclarry 2018/07/09 14:17:53
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
The bx_console SSL 4000 E & G plugins have an MSRP of $349 (each), but will be sold with an intro discount of $249 (each) from July 19 on.

PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
The bx_townhouse Buss Compressor will have an MSRP of $299, but will be sold with an intro price of $199 from July 19 on.

Intel i7 4790 @3.6Ghz - 32GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro 64bit - RME Fireface UFX+
Studio One 4 Professional, REAPER, CbB-(Couldnb't be Bothered)
More Plugs than Plumbers Warehouse.

Happy Studio One User Since August 2015

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Re: Brainworx SSL E & G Channels and Bus Compressor now LIVE 2018/07/10 00:12:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Soundwise 2018/07/10 10:08:59
Been giving these a good run through, they are not bad, but I'll stick with the Waves versions, they just sound so much better to me. I tried setting each up the same (same as possible, pretty close) volume matched, and the Waves versions just sounded better every time. So it's a pass for me.

Tried out that Nomad thing the other day, don't remember what it was called, Analog Studio Rack or something like that, while it was ok, it was just that, ok, had a few funky issues, like with the 'mono' switch on the pre amp (the tube drive was fairly nice) and the Gate was a little funky, and you could do certain things to bring out artifacts, crackles and stuff for no apparent reason. So it was pass on that even at the $29 price (or whatever it was), just a little to funky and not really up there in sound, never really been a Nomad Factory fan, for various similar reasons.

"It's the entertainment value, the comic relief . . . plus the Software and Deals Forum"

Re: Brainworx SSL E & G Channels and Bus Compressor now LIVE 2018/07/10 01:26:46 (permalink)
Better prices if . . .

You will get a massive discount if you belong to one of these user groups:
  • You're a PickPacker and your PickPack contains any of the existing bx_consoles?
    We'll be happy to offer you the new SSL 4000 E and/or G plugins for an unbeatable price of $50 (each)!
  • You 're a PickPacker, but don't own any of our consoles yet?
    Not a problem, we'll be happy to get you your first desk!
    You'll pay just $99 (each) for E and/or G!
    No more waiting for Xmas.
  • You own the existing bx_console E and/or G plugins!
    If you own the existing E or G plugins by Brainworx, you can get the SSL versions for the pure difference in price ($299 vs $349), which is $50 per plugin.
    If you bought the existing bx_console E and/or G at full list price ($299) in the last 3 months, you will get a FREE SSL version from us.
  • You own bx_console N!
    If you own bx_console N we will offer you the SSL E and/or G plugins for $149 (each).
  • You're a Heavy Hitter!
    You own more than 20 commercial Alliance plugins (any brands) and have proven to be a loyal customer? Thank you for that! To reward you, we will give you the new SSL 4000 E/G plugins for just $99 each! No more waiting for Xmas.

We will inform all of you in dedicated emails with the official launch emails. No need to hit up our support, we've got you covered. If you feel you should have received a deal via email but haven't by (let's say) July 21, you should contact support. We'll make sure to get you up and running.

I can get them for $99 each (the SSL's) but I'll still pass though.

Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1