Bus Pane in track view shortcuts/options

Author
...wicked
Max Output Level: -1.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7360
2015/01/19 20:55:28 (permalink)
5 (2)

Bus Pane in track view shortcuts/options

As I'm working here I'm noticing I like to flip up the bus pane frequently. Now I wish that Shift-B was the browser and B was the bus pane...but I think if they were switched now I'd go insane.

Anyhow, what I notice is that I have two preferences for the bus pane height. Sometimes just rubber banded to a specific bus and sometimes for several busses. So, how about a modifier key or an options for more than one default height? I suppose I could use a screenset but it would be nice to have it's own functionality so I could bind it to a different key. Maybe a dedicated key cluster for variations?

===========
The Fog People
===========

Intel i7-4790 
16GB RAM
ASUS Z97 
Roland OctaCapture
Win10/64   

SONAR Platinum 64-bit    
billions VSTs, some of which work    

1 Reply Related Threads

theheliosequence
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 125
    Re: Bus Pane in track view shortcuts/options 2015/01/25 08:39:04 (permalink)
    I do the same thing when working. Everyone once in a while I will have the bus completely minimized, but 45% of the time I have it so I can see more tracks, but still see the bus area and the other 45% of the time I have it so I can see more of the bus area, but still see the tracks. The ability to have a couple sticky spots that you could key command would be awesome.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1