Author
Sheanes
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 684
2016/01/03 18:10:40 (permalink)
5 (1)

COLORS

Hi Cakewalk,
The other day I saw a plugin I liked but it was only for Reaper.
Seeing the picture of that DAW remembered me why I chose Sonar X1 a few years ago....because the track and console view looked great and for a newbee like me there's not too much in there to get scared of.
Good stuff.
The looks play a big role probably in a lot of things we buy.
My idea would be to make Sonar look even better, by fe making the console view, knobs, lights, meters etc look even more realistic.
Maybe add a new VU-meter lights on busses (maybe white like the LP-64 or white/red like Boost11), would be nice to have them in a different color than tracks.
My eyes are pretty bad and since men over 40 suffer a lot from this so it m.ight be an idea to look at this area too (again/more) so the visibility would be another reason for people to choose Sonar.
The biggest improvement all DAWS could probably achieve is by making the workflow (recording, inserting and using Soft Synths fe) super easy so no one ever gets stuck there for 1 minute.
The the track view has it's own task bar with 'View' and this 'View' tab is allready in the Windows task bar.
Right clicking on the console shows different choices depending on where you click the console.

Anyway, really enjoy and 100j% happy with Sonar and Cakewalk crew, it's still mindblowing what Sonar can do and the stuff you get for the money.
Just hoping to contribute.

Thanks/regards
post edited by Sheanes - 2016/01/03 18:24:47

1 Reply Related Threads

BobF
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8124
    Re: COLORS 2016/01/03 18:46:16 (permalink)
    +1 (1)
    I would love to have max color flexibility, but I hope the widgets and basic layout stays the same.  The cool, real-gear looking GUIs make me squint. 

Bob  --
    Angels are crying because truth has died ...
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    --
    Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
    Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
    Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1