Cakewalk Live! Please! or CakeLive! or Cakewalk En Vivo!

Author
weepabieke
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2015/03/28 14:43:50 (permalink)

Cakewalk Live! Please! or CakeLive! or Cakewalk En Vivo!

Hi there! I'm a Hispanic musician , Midi arranger since early 90's that performs Merengue , Salsa , bachata and more. I've been a Cakewalk user since the early DOS version. I had also worked with Roland hardware sequencers like the MC-80 and Fantom built in sequencers and was amazed with a specific feature called Jump and repeat. It had Jump/Mark buttons that allowed you to go anywhere in the song (at next beat/bar) or allowed to repeat (on/Off) a specified son part. Although the Loop feature in CW takes care of repeating, it requires that the song be saved in CW format (no big deal) , but what I am whishing (dying) for is that ability of the software to use the marks to take a song while playing live to any part you pre program the mark to (at nets measure) that way you can shorten or extend the song for any reason even while integrating live percussion solos. Cakewalk already have unlimited marks that can be created but when you select one it will cut in in the middle of the current bar thus not giving a real smooth transition feel.
  The feature can be Repackaged as a stripped down of CW used for live performance midi player aimed for live musicians or groups
with a basic set of sounds or for use with external modules or keyboards with the names: Cakewalk Live!  or CakeLive! or Cakewalk En Vivo!
  I have so many customers and friends that would appreciate a simple but yet software this , I would even be more than glad to give input to this idea that only you can create!

Thanks for your time! Roberto " Rotol " Ayala ,   ,

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1