Cakewalk Pyro 5 Registration

Author
katiebuglove
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2009/11/22 12:11:43 (permalink)

Cakewalk Pyro 5 Registration

I reinstalled my software this morning, rebooted and registered.  I edited a track and went to save it but the registration window popped up, saying I couldn't preform this function until I registered.  I cut and pasted the code from the email I received from my earlier registration, but it will only accept 7 characters and not the entire code. 

Any help would be appreciated!

3 Replies Related Threads

Steve Cox [Cakewalk]
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 80
    Re:Cakewalk Pyro 5 Registration 2009/11/24 12:39:17 (permalink)
    Hi Katie,

You will need to manually launch the program as an administrator. This is done by right-clicking on either the Desktop shortcut or the program executable, choose "Properties." Then click the "Advanced" button at the bottom of the window that opens. Check "Run as Administrator" there. You will then be able to enter your Serial and Registration Code.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Steve Cox
    Technical Support
    Cakewalk

CakeMaker
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 469
    Re:Cakewalk Pyro 5 Registration 2009/11/24 13:26:42 (permalink)
    Katie,

Seven characters sounds like it's asking for the "activation" code and not the registration code.  Please double check that.  There are three numbers all together that you need.  First is the serial number and thats the one that starts with "CW" and is long (19 characters, three dashes and one period).  Then there is the registration code which is alpha-numeric with a dash in between every four digits.  Then there is the MP3 activation code which is seven characters long. 

U absolutely HAVE to make sure of what it's asking for and what you are entering or else the whole thing could blow up and throw the world off it's axis (smile)

HTH,
    C/M
    Steve Cox [Cakewalk]
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 80
    Re:Cakewalk Pyro 5 Registration 2009/11/25 11:22:07 (permalink)
    CakeMaker is absolutely right! My apologies for scanning right over the 7 digit remark. My instructions would only apply for Audio Creator under Windows Vista, which seems to be way off the mark. I am deeply humbled. 

According to your registration, it looks like you're running Pyro 5. Please click the links below to obtain your activation codes:

MP3 Activation
    Ringtone Activation

Hope that helps.

Steve Cox
    Technical Support
    Cakewalk

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1