Cakewalk instruments not playing through Octa Captur

Author
bellstrom1
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/07/23 23:34:26 (permalink)

Cakewalk instruments not playing through Octa Captur

On a handful of my .cwb projects, Cakewalk instruments not playing through my Audio. I use a Roland Octa Capture and all settings on all devices are set the same (24 bit- 48hz) yet even though the midi plays using (Microsoft GS wavetable synth) when using Cakewalk plugins eq: ( Session Drummer) after doing the same rerouting, the audio will not play those tracks. Nothing registers on the Audio outputs. Yet if I start playing the song, then open up the settings I use and (even though they are checked off) I check them again while midi is playing, after a minute or so, the audio will start playing! But, as soon as I stop and restart the song, the audio stops working again,( unless I repeat the previous proceedure. Also, I can open a similar project with exactly the same settings, and everything works perfectly, until I bring up one of those isolated projects again, and they still won't play audio! Please help, as over 1 year has passed, as well as maybe 20 email requests to Cakewalk, and they NEVER GET BACK TO ME! Before I purchased Sonar Platinum, when I ran Sonar 8, I could call and quickly get phone support. But they don't offer that anymore, and since they refuse to respond to my many concerns over the past year from my emails sent from my "Cakewalk Command Center" THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY TO GET ASSISTANCE, They are 0% support! I've even threatened to drive to their offices in Boston to let them have a piece of my mind! Since I live an hour drive away, I'm so disillusioned, and angry to have been a faithful Customer for close to 10 years, then I order the top of the line, and THEN they stop taking calls, and apparently emails! Please advise, or help! Robert Ellstrom.

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Cakewalk instruments not playing through Octa Captur 2017/07/24 00:04:43 (permalink)
    This post applies to Session Drummer and all the Cakewalk sfz engine synths.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1