Can someone tell me how to Install Guitar Tracks 4 on a Mac?

Author
IndianaGeo
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2011/01/26 17:46:26 (permalink)

Can someone tell me how to Install Guitar Tracks 4 on a Mac?

HI Everyone 
Was sent a V Studio 20 for Windows although I have a Macbook Pro.  So I can't install Guitar Tracks 4 at the moment. Is there some way to get Guitar Tracks 4 on my MacBook?  Is there a download somewhere?  Can I somehow use the CD that came with my V Studio 20?  I have no clue and I can't even email tech support because the website asks me for Windows based drivers, etc.  And forget about Tech Support.. I'm put on hold forever and a day.  

Thanks, 
IndianaGeo

2 Replies Related Threads

Ned Zeppelin
    • Total Posts : 32
    Re:Can someone tell me how to Install Guitar Tracks 4 on a Mac? 2011/01/29 10:16:50 (permalink)
    As near as I can tell, GTPro4 is labeled for Windows, and there is no MAC version.  I am curious about this too, since I have decided to buy a new computer since I am a little short on RAM and processor speed on my current computer, and thus need more in the engine room.  I'd like to have the option of running GTPro4 on an iMac, for instance.  Can someone chime in as to whether they use GTPro4 on a Mac, and can you use one of the Mac programs that allows use of Windows programs, like Bootcamp (I think), to load GTPro4 onto a Mac machine.  Or, is it sort of pointless, since the operation of the GTPro4 (as a Windows program) in a Mac environment leads to problems such as dropouts, lagging etc, all symptomatic of an overloaded processor and/or RAM? 
    Ned Zeppelin
    • Total Posts : 32
    Re:Can someone tell me how to Install Guitar Tracks 4 on a Mac? 2011/01/29 10:38:44 (permalink)
    Looks to me like you'd also need to buy a copy of Windows. And a third party program to allow the Windows to run.  That is all adding up quickly and suggests to me it's time to find  Apple compatible software rather than GTPro4. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1