Can't get any audio out

Author
Musiccreatorproblems
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2013/07/29 13:35:19 (permalink)

Can't get any audio out

I have a us-800 tascom interface and realtek audio and yet i can't get any of my audio to come out.  The only audio i can get out is through my interface with the midi keyboard.  Anything else doesn't seem to work.  Got any ideas whats wrong.

3 Replies Related Threads

Kalle Rantaaho
    Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7005
    Re: Can't get any audio out 2013/07/29 13:49:28 (permalink)
    Welcome to the forum!
    It's hard to say much because you don't tell us how you have things set and connected. Are you talking about recorded audio or MIDI, or are you just trying to record without success? What have you selected as your recording and playback timing master and what drivers you are using?
    First of all, do not use the Realtek, have only Tascam selected in your preferences-dialogue, and use its native ASIO drivers (I'm sure there are such).

SONAR PE 8.5.3, Asus P5B, 2,4 Ghz Dual Core, 4 Gb RAM, GF 7300, EMU 1820, Bluetube Pre  -  Kontakt4, Ozone, Addictive Drums, PSP Mixpack2, Melda Creative Pack, Melodyne Plugin etc.
    The benefit of being a middle aged amateur is the low number of years of frustration ahead of you.
    Musiccreatorproblems
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Can't get any audio out 2013/07/29 19:52:12 (permalink)
    So i can not hear any audio right know.  i'm using my audio interface drivers and not getting anything right know.  It says there there but it says the buss is empty.  I'm hooking up throw usb 2 and using a 1/8 headphone headphone and not getting anything.  So far i love this software but i can't use it.  Thanks for the help but i still don't know whats wrong

Kalle Rantaaho
    Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7005
    Re: Can't get any audio out 2013/07/30 09:42:24 (permalink)
    So, please, what about answering my questions and telling how you are doing things?
    You must understand that we can't see how your inputs and outputs are on the tracks, what you have selected in Preferences etc. 

"It says they're there"... What are where? What buss? How do you have your tracks set? What "audio interface drivers"? ASIO? Are you using a soft synth with your keyboard or are you hearing the keyboards own sounds?

You can't get audio to come out - does it mean you can record and see the waveform on the track, but you can't hear it? Are the level meters responding to signal?

SONAR PE 8.5.3, Asus P5B, 2,4 Ghz Dual Core, 4 Gb RAM, GF 7300, EMU 1820, Bluetube Pre  -  Kontakt4, Ozone, Addictive Drums, PSP Mixpack2, Melda Creative Pack, Melodyne Plugin etc.
    The benefit of being a middle aged amateur is the low number of years of frustration ahead of you.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1