Chris Kerry makes CK_Modules FREEWARE

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2014/09/22 09:02:02 (permalink)

Chris Kerry makes CK_Modules FREEWARE

Chris Kerry / CK_Modules has decided to make all his SynthEdit VST/FX Freeware. Use the download links below and enter the Keycodes to activate them:
The Keycodes are in a separate file. Download the Keycodes text file, open using Windows Notepad and be careful to select the correct Keycode and copy the whole Keycode before pasting into the VST.
If you find them useful please consider donating via PayPal to: ck_modules@chriskerry.f9.co.uk.

2 Replies Related Threads

JohnKenn
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1659
    Re: Chris Kerry makes CK_Modules FREEWARE 2014/09/23 03:08:45 (permalink)
    Thanks Larry,

These things were as mentioned made with Synth Edit which can have a few curses involved. Went ahead a couple years ago and purchased multifx and the original Jupitae which doesn't seem to be in the listings.

Will not bring the second coming of Hare Krishna any closer and you probably got better tools in the kit.  But now that they are free, may be worth the time to download Chris's creations and play around with them.

John
    DKDiveDude
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: Chris Kerry makes CK_Modules FREEWARE 2016/09/02 11:17:17 (permalink)
    I appreciate very much you made these Freeware, however I just tried the Flexoid VST, copied DLL file to my VS folder, and started my DAW. Then I insert the Virtual Synth, click "Settings Config" button, and paste Flexoid code and click Enter key, but when i click anywhere else, it still says "Enter Your KeyCode Here".
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1