Command Center options-question about Verbose ON option

Author
dathyr1
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
2017/06/03 16:33:57 (permalink)

Command Center options-question about Verbose ON option

Hello,
Wanted to make this a separate post.  One last question about the command center.

In my Sonar Platinum install  i would like to do a "Install Everthing",  but I dont need Melodyne installed. It is already
installed from another DAW and working  fine.

So my question is with "Verbose" tuned on, does that provide or ask me "do you want to install this next item" for each item that the command center needs to install for Sonar Platinum?  and do I have the option to say yes or no on every item it installs?

This is my first time using Command Center and the video doesnt explain much on the options.

i have all the other options setup the way I want them.

thank you,
Dave

3 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Command Center options-question about Verbose ON option 2017/06/03 16:41:24 (permalink)
    The verbose install option displays the prompts embedded in each installer as if the installer was run from the command line. It will not prompt to run the installer. If running the "Install All" option, all the related installers will be downloaded and installed.

If you wish not to run the Melodyne installer, skip it. Where possible, I hide installers I prefer to to see in the Command Center. The option is in the context menu for most items. Hiding Command Center items also skips them from review when the Command Center checks for updates.
    dathyr1
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8
    Re: Command Center options-question about Verbose ON option 2017/06/03 16:58:08 (permalink)
    Cool  I see what you are talking about.  I would have the other DAW that initiated the installed Melodyne or have Celemony do the updates when needed.  Have to talk to Celemony about that question.

thanks allot, will start my install later today.

take care,

Dave
    scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Command Center options-question about Verbose ON option 2017/06/03 18:07:16 (permalink)
    Once Melodyne is installed, all updates should come directly from the Celemony account regardless of which DAW supplied the initial version of Melodyne. All the DAWs I know that bundled Melodyne use the retail version of Melodyne Essential.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1