(SOLVED) Command Center says "You Don't Have Any Products"

Author
JonD
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
2017/09/23 17:29:37 (permalink)

(SOLVED) Command Center says "You Don't Have Any Products"

I posted this in the other thread with the similar name, but unlike the others there, I'm still having the issue! 

I've tried to troubleshoot this for almost a week with no luck:

- Checked my internet connection -- it's fine.  I can connect to my CW account and see all my products.  It's just CC that doesn't see them.

- Logged out and back in on both CC and my online CW account.  Also, cleared browser cache. 

- Uninstalled CC, re-downloaded CC from CW and reinstalled it. 

- Rebooted the system multiple times. 

I suspect my content or download folder path is corrupted.  It's possible I accidentally changed the path for contents... Looking though my system, there seem to be multiple locations that have CW content, so I don't know/remember where it was pointing to originally.  What folder is CC looking at when it says " You don't have any Products"?
post edited by JonD - 2017/11/09 18:03:25

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.

3 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Command Center says "You Don't Have Any Products" 2017/09/23 17:58:01 (permalink)
    It has nothing to do with your Content Path. That is a path used by installers to place certain files. This is a communications problem between the Command Center and the Cakewalk server. I assume you see all of your products in your account using this ID or whatever ID you are using for the Command Center. This account should show everything not just connected products

While I have seen this problem myself, it usually self corrects within a few minutes.

It might be corrupted files in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center."
    I do not believe these are removed when attempting a reinstall of the Command Center.
    Removing the folder and reinstalling will start the Command Center from scratch. If you prefer save off the downloads folder. This contains all your previous downloads. While not necessary, it will save time when rolling back. The files in this folder are not the source of your issue.

If you do decide to start from scratch, all the indicators will show nothing installed.

You might want to run this past Account Support.

JonD
    Re: Command Center says "You Don't Have Any Products" 2017/09/23 19:37:34 (permalink)
    scook
    It might be corrupted files in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center."
    I do not believe these are removed when attempting a reinstall of the Command Center.
    Removing the folder and reinstalling will start the Command Center from scratch. If you prefer save off the downloads folder....

Thanks for responding.  I will take your suggestion and try the CC install from scratch (First, offloading all of my CW content to another drive for safekeeping).

If it doesn't work, then I'll consult CW support.  Thanks, scook!

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.
    JonD
    Re: (SOLVED) Command Center says "You Don't Have Any Products" 2017/11/09 18:09:19 (permalink)
    After confirming that the problem wasn't specific to my PC (I installed Command Center on a new PC and got the same behavior), I reported the issue to CW via the link provided by scook.

Within 24 hours, Sarah from CW support emailed me back saying she found an anomaly in my account and asked me to try logging in via CC again... It's fixed!

Thanks much to Sarah and scook for their help!

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1