Console View - Bus Section Show/Hide as a key command

Author
lawajava
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2040
2015/03/08 13:20:49 (permalink)

Console View - Bus Section Show/Hide as a key command

Presently I can jump back and forth from Track view to Console view with D.

It would be nice if with a similar key stroke I could jump from one state of the Console view (showing all tracks I presently have) to another state showing just the busses in the Console view.

The bus curtain in Console view obviously works, but it would be spiffy if I could just hide/show all the busses with one key stroke.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Console View - Bus Section Show/Hide as a key command 2015/03/08 13:39:56 (permalink)
    I can think of two ways to do this now:
    Screensets
    Or
    Bind the "Strips|Tracks" and "Strip|Buses" functions in the Console View area to keyboard shortcuts (these are also in the Console view Strips menu).
    lawajava
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2040
    Re: Console View - Bus Section Show/Hide as a key command 2015/03/08 14:15:05 (permalink)
    Screensets can be quirky, so I was avoiding that as a concept - although I know it's possible that way.

Hadn't thought of your idea of binding those.  I'll have try that out.  Still would be nice to have as an out of the box prefab keystroke, since these are very commonly used sections.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1