• Total Posts : 2
2008/09/15 11:12:00 (permalink)

Deleted

post edited by hpeterson1@cox.net - 2008/09/16 02:01:49

1 Reply Related Threads

SteveStrummerUK
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31112
    RE: Moderate please take my email address off of forum 2008/09/15 12:41:01 (permalink)

Hi there Joe, welcome to the forum

Due to the confusing form you need to fill in to register, especially if you use some sort of auto-fill, many, many folk have entered their e-mail address instead of a Username.

The best thing to do is to notify Cakewalk and ask them to cancel your registration - CLICK HERE to go straight to the support e-mail form, whcih is free.

In the mean time, or if they are unable to do so [there seem to be a lot of things they are unable to do with our registration details!!], as you are obviously unhappy with your e-mail details being displayed I would suggest doing the following:

Firstly, you could inform them in the e-mail of your problem and tell them you are going to set up a new registration; then simply reinter your details but instead of your e-mail address, choose a username and enter that in the correct field.

Secondly, even if the Cakewalk guys can remove or change your e-mail from your two existing posts, I would suggest you go to the two posts, click on Edit in the top right corner, change the title of each to 'Deleted' and then delete the text - you will have to leave a full stop or period there as you have to have something entered.

Even if Cakewalk don't remove them, your posts will eventually drift away taking your e-mail with them!

Hope that helps.

Steve

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1