Digitech GNX3 - File Exchanging

Author
GmanFman
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2004/01/11 17:56:52 (permalink)

Digitech GNX3 - File Exchanging

I just purchased a new Digitech GNX3. Along with the new unit I received and installed Cakewalk Guitar Trackl 2.0 on my PC. When I format a Smart Media card & store a song on the GNX3, remove the Smart Media card and insert it in my PC's card slot I can view the song folder and individual track files via My Computer, I can play the individual track files on the Windows Media Player, however, I can only see the Song Folder when I try to open it via Cakewalk Giutar Tracks ver. 2.0. The song will not open...does anyone have any suggestions for me. I'm sure there is a simple answer...regarding the settings or something like that.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

GmanFman

Addendum (Jan. 12, 2004):

I actually figured out how to bring the tracks from the GNX3 (Smart Media card) into Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2.0 by going to INSERT > WAVE FILE. This allows me to bring each of the recorded tracks into Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2.0. Now I have a secondary issue.

Now I would like to know how to save/export new tracks from Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2.0 onto the Smart Media card and play those tracks back through the Digitech GNX3 unit. I am using the GNX3 file naming protocal as described in the user manual but so far I have not been successfull going this way. Any suggestions out there? Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Best regards,

GmanFman
< Message edited by GmanFman -- 1/13/2004 12:03:45 AM >

1 Reply Related Threads

Jim Kalinowski
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 296
    RE: Digitech GNX3 - File Exchanging 2004/01/13 07:50:25 (permalink)
    Have you tried posting this question on the GNX3 forum at www.digitech.com ? The GNX3 forum is in the Sound Community section.
    < Message edited by Jim Kalinowski -- 1/13/2004 7:51:00 AM >
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1