Dimension ASDR Question...

Author
Trusty
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 590
2006/10/18 19:46:51 (permalink)

Dimension ASDR Question...

Having problems with this...any help...My points aren't getting it done in the Modulators window...

3 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Dimension ASDR Question... 2006/10/18 20:25:48 (permalink)
    My points aren't getting it done in the Modulators window...
    Hey, Trusty. I think that you're going to have to give us a little more information than this. Which modulator type are you using, and what are you trying to accomplish with the envelope? Be as descriptive as you can. In the meantime, I've got a few hints that might help [here].
    Trusty
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 590
    RE: Dimension ASDR Question... 2006/10/19 14:37:23 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: b rock

My points aren't getting it done in the Modulators window...
    Hey, Trusty. I think that you're going to have to give us a little more information than this. Which modulator type are you using, and what are you trying to accomplish with the envelope? Be as descriptive as you can. In the meantime, I've got a few hints that might help [here].

My needs are more simple in terms of standart ASDR settings. A common problem I am having is with release. When I let up the key, the note continues to sustain and I can't change this so far.
    b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Dimension ASDR Question... 2006/10/19 16:32:44 (permalink)
    When I let up the key, the note continues to sustain and I can't change this so far.
    If I'm understanding you correctly, this is the opposite of the problem that usually comes up. Check out [this thread] to see if it's similar to what you're experiencing. If not, and you have a problem similar to stuck notes, I wonder if it might be a sustain pedal at the reverse polarity. That would affect other synths as well, in addition to Dimension. If you're hosting in Project5, and using more than one MIDI Remote Control message assigned (especially velocity), that's also been known to lose track of Note Offs. Let me know if I'm getting any closer.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1