Dimension Pro: How are the sounds?

Author
Monkey
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 192
2006/02/13 19:41:30 (permalink)

Dimension Pro: How are the sounds?

Hi,

I'm very interested in getting Dimesion Pro. However, I'm curious about some of the sounds that AREN'T available to listen to on the demo page. Specifically, nylon stringed guitars, electric basses, banjos and other General MIDI type instruments and sounds.

Also, Does anyone have any favorites? Dislikes? I know everything is open to opinion but I'm very curious just the same. Thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

lawapa
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1144
    RE: Dimension Pro: How are the sounds? 2006/02/13 22:11:18 (permalink)
    I'm a guitar player, I make my own sample sets, I was very impressed with the Dpro guitars. I also have a full compliment of SonicImplants guitars fonts as well. Dpro has guitars covered well. As for 3rd party sounds. I feel this might start to take off soon. I have no inside info but I hear GPO is porting to Dpro in the future. The rest of the GPO set I should say as Dpro does contain the PO. Beautiful Harp set. And I do love the pianos, HORNS,SAX,OBOE. For the price the Dpro and sound set is a bargin IMHO.

I forgot to mention that Dpro is not GM. And I can't recall a banjo. I do have a nice set of traditional soundsets Bajo, madolin, fiddle, dobro, and the like. So for me I'm just a conversion away fron using what I want in Dpro.
    post edited by lawapa - 2006/02/13 22:19:34
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1