Dimension Pro Sonar Drum maps

Author
Fog
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12302
2008/09/01 08:25:05 (permalink)

Dimension Pro Sonar Drum maps

ok.. done another 41 drum maps, this time for Dimension Pro.. was more an issue where to post them, here.. or the Sonar forum

http://www.speedyshare.com/189588762.html

if you find any issues, then let me know.

post edited by Fog - 2008/09/01 08:31:36

2 Replies Related Threads

jamescfrank
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 48
    RE: Dimension Pro Sonar Drum maps 2008/09/02 10:16:13 (permalink)
    thank you! i never tried drums with dimpro before, as i'm mainly a battery and ez guy, but this will prod me towards giving it a whirl

Wet Dentist is DEAD
    Fog
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12302
    RE: Dimension Pro Sonar Drum maps 2008/09/02 10:47:47 (permalink)
    james I've done some for battery also (battery 2 kits) , as has altima_boy (the rest of the kits). you have them ones also?

I did some more rapture ones, but not all yet. As I couldn't get the instrument names.. I don't think they have an sfz , just the "prog" file (or maybe someone can correct me on that)
    I'm doing the ones in Kontakt 3 at the moment, it will take a bit longer with them as with DP I could get the mappings off the SFZ files.
    I just like the idea of having them mapped so I don't have to play all the keys when I'm working and know which keys have which sound.

I would like to see a way to divide up the drum map thing into sub groups , as I'm getting a load of maps and it's getting a bit crazy..much like how u can re-arrange the vst-i's..so they are in smaller groups that refer to the instrument and make it quicker to find them.

I notice a lot use EZ or BFD etc, but since I don't own them perhaps others could map them.. I did include a blank template in the file above,

if you want to change the order of where the drums appear, you can in the compose page.. next to the drum names you can move accross and the cursor becomes an up/down arrow and that allows you to put the snare above the kick etc , if you drag/drop.

if you find issues with the maps , well it would be good to hear back as I'm not 100% sure all the mappings are correct since theres so many kits under "pro" and "dry" etc.

oh and a lot of the durms are velocity sensitive, so I've seen errm 2+ mappings for the same sound/key, but different velocities.

post edited by Fog - 2008/09/02 10:50:38
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1