Do I need this software, or just the adapter

Author
whaleyer
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
2008/10/24 14:25:46 (permalink)

Do I need this software, or just the adapter

I have sonar 3.1 Producer, and was thinking of getting the following to connect my keyboard to the computer.

USB Music Pack
SKU 10-CWUP3.00-30C
The USB Music Pack contains powerful music creation software, comprehensive tutorials, and the cables you need to start producing music right from your home computer. With the included Cakewalk Music Connector 1 USB MIDI adapter, you can plug any MIDI keyboard into a computer with USB connections. Then start recording using the Music Creator 3 digital audio workstation. With Music Creator you get the tools, instruments, and effects you need to create, record, edit, and mix your audio and MIDI projects in one integrated software solution. Creating music on your PC has never been easier, more fun, and more affordable. All from Cakewalk, makers of the # 1 selling music software in the world.

It has it's own software, the question is do I need that software, or can I just record in my 3.1?
Blessings and Balance,
Ernest

Ernest Whaley
One Voice Music Productions

1 Reply Related Threads

John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    RE: Do I need this software, or just the adapter 2008/10/24 15:15:59 (permalink)
    I would just get a good MIDI interface. From what I can tell its for people that don't have any music software. Its a starter kit.

Best
    John
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1