Does anybody like the idea of a project having a list of included track templates?

Author
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
2015/08/27 22:35:03 (permalink)

Does anybody like the idea of a project having a list of included track templates?

I happen to use lots of track templates for various custom drum kits, and many of them have subtle differences.

I sure would like to be able to see a list of track templates that were inserted into a given project.  I don't know of a better way to know, than a list, but it seems like the dialog to insert a track template could put a full file path for the inserted template into some sort of displayable form - or even just appended to the end of a simple text document.

As I am working on projects, or even just playing projects for clients, I may see or they may see some set of tracks that were created by a template, and knowing which one it was would make it easier to start a new project to also include the desired track template(s).

Anybody else find the above potentially helpful, hopefully without a giant bunch of associated development, or have some other notions for it?

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1