Download & Customer Support

Author
Roz Tench
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2007/02/15 17:22:46 (permalink)

Download & Customer Support

Hi

Last week I purchased Music Creator as a download. The download began but then hung at 8% downloaded and went no further after an hour I gave up and filled in the web mail for customer support. I tried again the following evening with the same result again filled in the web mail for email support. Tried again the following evening and got the message download limit reached. Again filled in the web mail for customer support.

I am hoping someone from Cakewalks reads the messages in the forum as I have had no response from the three emails sent. However, I note that they have been effecient enough to process my payment.

I have paid the money but do not have Music Creator. I am from the UK and at work from eary morning till the evening therefore I cannont use the phone line to contact support.

I am sure Music Creator is a great programme and I have already read the helpful threads for newbies in the forum. I would really like to give it go. If only......

Where do I go from here any advise appreciated.

Thanks
Roz

1 Reply Related Threads

Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    RE: Download & Customer Support 2007/02/15 18:11:37 (permalink)
    Unforutunately, Roz, it's not likely someone from CW will see your message. They don't come in here very often. I think in the last year, I can probably count the number of times a CW person posted in this forum on my right hand...and not use all of the fingers!

I think your only recourse is to be diligent with emails. You can try calling SALES (NOT SUPPORT) and telling them about the problem. support won't talk to you since there's no phone support for MC, but someone should talk to you if you threaten to cancel your credit card payment. unfortunately again for you, there's not a toll free number from outside of the states. sorry you're having problems.

another thing you might try is posting in the E-STORE forum....maybe they'll look in there, but I don't know.
    post edited by Beagle - 2007/02/15 18:33:20

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1