EQ display for each mixer track in Reaper?

Author
tubeydude
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 904
2018/01/25 00:19:05 (permalink)

EQ display for each mixer track in Reaper?

One of the things I loved about the mixer view in sonar was that you could see a small display of the EQ per track and then click on it to quickly edit it if necessary.  (well lately, you had to open the prochannel before you could open the EQ, one more step, but not that big of a deal).

I can add an EQ to the FX bin in Reaper, but so far I have not found a way to have a small display of the EQ in the mixer view for each channel.

Maybe I am missing something.

I would have posted this on the Reaper forum, but even though I am registered, I guess I have not been given posting privileges by the admin yet.

Thanks,

2 Replies Related Threads

azslow3
    Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3297
    Re: EQ display for each mixer track in Reaper? 2018/01/25 00:24:57 (permalink)
    It takes time till you are approved and allowed to post on Reaper forum.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
    GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
    RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
    www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
    the_user_formally_known_as_glennbo
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 317
    Re: EQ display for each mixer track in Reaper? 2018/01/25 18:11:47 (permalink)
    There's no graphic plot display in Reaper, but you can put controls for any FX you want in the channel strips. If you right click the master mixer channel there is an option to "Show FX Parameters when size permits". If you enable that, then you can put direct controls to any your FX in the channel strips. Then if you right click one of the controllers, you will get a list of parameters for the FX on that track that you could assign the controller to.

I was playing around with using FX Parameter controls on the Soundtoys Little Plate Reverb just a day or so ago. It was kind of nice having three controls always visible for the size, dampening, and mix of the reverb.

Glennbo
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    http://soundclick.com/glennbo

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1