Helpful ReplyEZDRUMMER double tempo, problem when dragging and dropping into Sonar 8 Producer.

Author
Guysock
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2009/09/27 18:33:54 (permalink)

EZDRUMMER double tempo, problem when dragging and dropping into Sonar 8 Producer.

Hi, im using Ezdrummer for the first time and have a problem with it I just cant figure out.

So I call up a groove and hit the x2 tempo button on EZdrummer, I wanted some really fast beats for a track im recording. When I drag and drop the selected groove into Sonar the column that appears in the drum track is only half a beat long and it wont let me paste two of these double tempo columns next to one another. So basically I get a half bar of fast drums, half a bar of nothing, and half bar of drums again....

Im sure I need to change the tempo or something in Sonar to accomadate the x2 tempo from ezdrummer but cant work it out, any help would be appreciated, thanks, Guy.

Dave Modisette
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11050
Re:EZDRUMMER double tempo, problem when dragging and dropping into Sonar 8 Producer. 2009/09/27 20:27:05 (permalink) ☄ Helpful
Use Ctrl+L to transform them into a groove clip.  Then you can drag the left or right borders and they will copy in that direction.

You can also set your Snap properties to Half notes and it will let you copy the grooves side by side.

Dave Modisette ... rocks a Purrrfect Audio Studio Pro rig.

http://www.gatortraks.com 
My music.
... And of course, the Facebook page. 
Guysock
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:EZDRUMMER double tempo, problem when dragging and dropping into Sonar 8 Producer. 2009/09/27 20:33:45 (permalink)
MarkBob thats exactly what I needed, thanks alot!!
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1