LockedEarly release 2017.3 issue PRV Issue (Controller Lane)

Author
promidi
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1220
2017/03/22 08:43:24 (permalink)

Early release 2017.3 issue PRV Issue (Controller Lane)

When in PRV view and you are editing a track that contains controller events and you click on different tracks via the right hand side track selector, the controller pane does not update to reflect the new controller event types that the newly selected track may contain.

However, if you double click on a clip that is on a different track from the one that you are editing in the PRV, the the controller pane does indeed update to reflect the new controller event types.

Also, if "Show Multiple Lanes" is NOT selected and you have more controller event types than what will display in the bottom left area, it would be good to be able to use the scroll wheel on the mouse to move the entire area to reveal the controller event types that are not visible (like what you've done with the console) .

Currently, the controller event clickables (for want of a better better word) just get created outside that area and you have to increase the height of the controller pane to see and access them. (This might have to wait for another update)

Windows 10 64bit fully patched, 16 gig ram . 
PCR-800 Controller.  (Working in Win 10 1809 64bit)
CPU: i5 4670. 
Video: Nvidia GTX560ti (latest drivers).
Audio IF: Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen

Internet always on.

Software
: Cakewalk by Bandlab (2018.09 B29)
ASIO mode. 24bit 48khz 256 samples 
Rapture Pro, AAS GS2, VS-3, EP-4, VA-2, Chromophone 2, Z3TA+ 2, Addictive drums 2, Addictive Keys, Mpowersynth (latest), Iris 2, GPO5, Sampletank 3,

1 Reply Related Threads

Jim Lima [Cakewalk]
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 615
    Re: Early release 2017.3 issue PRV Issue (Controller Lane) 2017/03/22 15:06:55 (permalink)
    Hi promidi,

There had been some discussions in this area internally and with our Beta Team for .04 already.  I've sent your post on this to one of the developers as some more food for thought on it and I will make the post is linked to a case in our database concerning it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Jim

Jim Lima
    Cakewalk, Inc.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1