Echo Layla 3G Opinions

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
chaz
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2775
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/06 09:27:28 (permalink)
Let me know if you need any help.
BlindDog
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 985
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/06 09:56:13 (permalink)
Thanks so much for the offer. Actually, if you could help explain this "bussing" concept on the Echo console that would be useful. I am unclear as to why when I select a particular output bus, input channels get muted. The documentation doesn't really give a good explanation of this, but being how you've used the Layla for some time, and have something of a gift for understandable explanation, perhaps you would provide a few words to help me understand?

-Kevin
Accidents "happen". Success, however, is planned and executed.
joe b
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 500
RE: Echo &lt;span class="high"&gt;Layla&lt;/span&gt; 3G Opinions 2005/01/06 14:06:38 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: marv

How would I control the trim levels on inputs 3-8 of the Layla? It looks like there are only trim knobs for inputs 1-2 which are on the front panel. Also, are there WDM drivers on the Layla?

1. There is no trim control that I know of for inputs 3 - 8. I think they are designed to be used with preamps. Anyway, that is how I use them.

2. WDM is supported. I tried some alternatives but finally settled on WDM/KS, and it is working well. Read appendix E of the Layla 3G manual. http://www.echoaudio.com/Downloads/Manuals.php
chaz
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2775
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/06 18:59:26 (permalink)
Well..... For some reason the programmers set things up that way as a default. I personally think it is for soloing the individual outputs when using it used as a stand-alone console.

Anyway.... I always unmuted everything because I do everything else in Sonar.

Hope this helps.
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/06 22:50:36 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: chaz
Well..... For some reason the programmers set things up that way as a default.

I think you're probably right about the defaults. It just seems a little screwball compared to just about everything else. At least they shouldn't call it bussing, because it does appear to be something completely different.

Then again, as a programmer myself, I guess I should appreciate those little unexplanables that tend to make the world a more insane experience.

-Kevin
Blades
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3246
RE: Echo &lt;span class="high"&gt;Layla&lt;/span&gt; 3G Opinions 2005/01/14 08:52:07 (permalink)
Hey BlindDog - great and useful information. Can you tell us a bit about how the latency and CPU utilization are with JUST the Layla card?
It looks like a great PCI do-it-all-here kind of box that would be a bump up from my USB version of the OmniStudio I have now. Mind you, I like mine, just looking for the best "bang"...I have a few issues with mine that I need to resolove in reards to latency (WDM only goes down to 10, which is too high for triggering softsynths for me), but ASIO has some issues with sync, which I've worked around, but are a bit of a nuisanse.

I'm interested in mostly real-world latency and how far off from reported latency it is, and how the CPU performs when asking for softsynths at this low latency.

You input so far and in advance is appreciated.

Blades
www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/14 09:32:50 (permalink)
I'm actually out of the state right now and I haven't tested the Layla with soft synths yet, but I'm planning to do this next week when I'm back. Just wanted to let you know that if it takes a while to get a good response, I'm not ignoring you. In the mean time, might Chaz have something to say on this issue?

-Kevin
Blades
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/26 21:29:47 (permalink)
bump - hey bd...any other thoughts?

Blades
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/27 09:41:01 (permalink)
Sorry for the delay. I don't have any numbers with just the Layla, as it's a hassle and a half to tear everything down to remove the Gina PCI card. But without using the Gina, I can get latency dialed down to about 9ms for recording soft-synths, which is still a bit high. Much lower and the audio engine won't stay running. With other tracks in the mix it doesn't playback well when set that low so I usually up it to around 20ms for playback. For mixing, I usually have latency set to around 79ms, which is excessive for tracking but it just makes the computer work a lot less with everything in the mix. This is with the WDM driver, btw. I did try the ASIO driver, but it dropped out so much that I went back to the WDM.

With the Layla, I just don't see spikes with CPU utilization. With the Gina and about 20 tracks I'd see 80%+ spikes (over 50% normal utilization) every now and again, but with the Layla I can run the same tracks and see little to nothing on the CPU meter. BUT... I'm not using a lot of soft synths. Most of the sounds are coming from the Triton. You have any specific tests you'd like me to do to help you out? Or maybe you have a bundle I could mount up and give you some real numbers based on your own tracks?

Again, my apologies, it's been nuts around here and I'm a good month behind on everything.

-Kevin
Blades
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/27 17:57:46 (permalink)
Sorry you've been swamped. That doesn't give me a good feeling about the card, considering it's PCI and all...my USB 1.1 is getting lower latency than that - that issue and the CPU utilization AT low latencies are the two main reasons why I'd consider using something else. I'd also prefer to use WDM (it is more "accurate", or at least was on my old card) to ASIO (which I'm using now) and it sounds like your issues are with the WDM driver...bummer. I'll keep my eyes open for other users' experiences.

Blades
FniNe
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/29 06:36:12 (permalink)
Hi,

I was looking for info about Layla 3G and Gina 3G soundcards and I've found this post. After reading what you wrote, I can see Layla 3G could be a good option, but, I have a question: what big differences there are between Gina 3G and Layla 3G (except the amount of inputs/outputs) ? The price difference is worth it?

Thanks a lot in advance!
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/29 11:41:30 (permalink)
The number of ins and outs is the big difference. The Gina20 (which I started with and still have installed with the Layla 3G) has 2 in/8-out. The Gina3G has 2 in/6 out. I think the headphone output is the other 2 outs, but that's about a dorky configuration IMO.

To say "is the price difference worth it" is something of a misleading question without really defining what "it" is exactly. MF has the Gina3G at $349, the Layla3G at $499, so you have to weight the $150 difference against the extra ins and outs. Do you need 8 inputs to the computer? Stated another way, do you think at some point in time you may need more than 2 in? And outs - is 6 enough outputs or would it be better to have all eight? The way I have traditionally mixed (with the Gina20) I take 6 out of the computer and mix going back into the other 2, so while upgrading from the Gina20 to a Gina3G would have given me 24-bit, I would have lost two channels in the process (factoring out that headphone output, which may not even be two discreet outs - on the Layla3G the headphone output is a mirror of out1+2.).

Another consideration is what you intend to plug into. Do you have a mixer with a configuration that could easily accommodate 8 ins/outs?

And then there's the consideration regarding location of the breakout box. I had a rack space available and the Layla3G fits there nicely. The old Gina20 hung off a cord about three feet from the computer, so I could never get it off the floor. The Gina3G has an 8' cable (according to the specs) but that's still not enough to reach my rack - as if it'd mount in a rack with those rounded corners anyway? (I would think you'd want to keep the Gina3G somewhere handy so that you could easily reach the ins and trims.) The Layla3G has a nice 15' cable that just 'fits' my configuration.

So to answer your question, in my configuration, considering the space available, the gear already in place, and the needs of the studio (ins/outs), the Layla3G has been a winner so far. I'm only a month or so into it but so far it's been rock solid. As I said earlier I've left the Gina20 in place and the Layla3G and Gina20 play very nicely together. Eventually I plan on replacing the Gina with an ADAT interface (ADA8000, probably) and then have all 16 channels at 24-bit. Until then, things are rolling along very nicely.

----

More notes about latency: I've been doing a lot of tests with latency to see if I could get it down to something reasonable enough to drive a soft-synth real-time, and I've been unable to improve upon my earlier tests. I've tried the ASIO driver (which really doesn't play well on this computer) and the PureWave driver (which seemed like a very good idea) but it doesn't appear to be supported by Sonar. (Once I enabled Purewave, the Layla3G became completely invisible to Sonar. Not sure what's up with that, seems like PureWave could be a real gem if it were supported.) My MO anyway is to record via the QS7 and then swap out a softsynth sound so I'm rarely (if ever) trying to play a softsynth realtime. (Sorry, I know that's about no help.)

The one thing I do like is the ability to gang the channels into one big mass so that Sonar sees all 8 channels as one audio device instead of 4 separate stereo devices. Word is that this improves the efficiency of the driver, but hanging around at 20ms (typically) I haven't really seen too much of a difference in anything measurable or audible.

-Kevin
FniNe
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/31 04:06:34 (permalink)
Thanks a lot for all this info!! I'm not going to need many ins/outs, that's why I wanted to know if there was something else in Layla 3G. If Gina 3G has the same AD/DA converters, etc... than Layla does, I think I'll go for it, because the price difference is big here, and the sound cards are really expensive (Gina 3G: 450 Euros, around $585... guess about Layla )

Again, thanks so much for your help!!

Harvey Cedars
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1225
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/31 17:12:40 (permalink)
I use a Layla24/96 and I was at NAMM in Anaheim and I stopped by the Echo booth, and we talked about the new products and the old, I would buy anything the Echo company makes, they rate with the best. The drivers are some of the best in the business, My DAW is as stable as can be and that is because of the drivers. One more thing they are writing new drivers for the 64 bit OS soon to appear and they are writing them for products as far back as the Layla 20. So whatever Echo product you own will not become obsolite.

Buy It !!!!!
Elepha3
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 189
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/01/31 18:40:22 (permalink)
Hi Harvey...
any mention about Echo's firewire products introduced at last year's NAMM show???
What ever happened to those, i wonder...

Thanks
Jason
soundfreely
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/02 06:37:47 (permalink)
BlindDog, thank you so much for all of the information. I am still debating on the purchase of the 3G and your reviews have been very helpful.

Thank you,
Erik
Elepha3
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 189
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/03 22:29:08 (permalink)
Echo have finally announced their FireWire products...look interesting.
Check em out...
echoAudio

Jason
CapnSpanky
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 581
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/04 13:54:53 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: ohhey
It's not just a problem with the ADA8000, it's ANY outboard converter. It's a drag to have to set the sample rate each time when you go from.. let's say tracking and mixing in Sonar at 48K and then switch over to Sound Forge to work on a 44.1 / 16bit stereo file for CD. With a all-in-one sound card that has it's own converters it just switches to 44.1 as soon as you hit play without you even knowing what happened or having to do anything. With outboard converters you have to remember to hit the button every time, the sound card driver can't do it for you. This is not a big deal for everyone but I must be lazy because I want it to just happen.

Yes I discovered this recently with my external Myteks. I've gotta get up out of my chair, turn around and change the itty-bitty switches on the Myteks. I'm also moving from 44.1 K to 48K, because it seem I can hear slight improvement.

Speaking of my Myteks, I can barely hear any difference between them and my cheap-a$$ MAudio 2496. At over 10 times the price, that's a bit dissapointing.

Tim Wells
-------
Cap'n Spanky
From the Planet Screwball
mannytrinidad
  • Total Posts : 8
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/11 09:08:50 (permalink)
Hi, i place an order for the Layla 3G recently. just waiting to arrive soon. I only need to know your opinios about sound quality and the audio engine. Later, i have the C-Port DSP2000 and i want to know if you can compare the Layla's sound with other soundcards.

Reading the specs, it's suppose to be a "pro" card. Never try Echo cards before, so what can you tell me about the audio engine and the converters?? I have external preamps, so i'll use inputs 3 - 6 most of the time.

Thanks.
moussikar
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 70
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 04:09:04 (permalink)
When I heard about the Gina 3G, I immediately checked the ECHO Web site only to discover that it only had 2 analog inputs, just like its mother Gina24 which I owned before (excellent audio quality though). I can't understand why they made the same "mistake" again. Why so many outputs and so few inputs? 3-to-1 ratio. Unbelievable.

One huge advantage of having more inputs in an audio interface (especially for multi-synth users like myself) is not needing a mixer. This advantage automatically brings more advantages:

1. One less source of noise (mixer) to blow your brains out about,
2. Therefore less cables,
3. Therefore cleaner recordings,
4. Therefore less audio processing (think about it),
5. Less power consumption,
6. More free space in studio
7. I'm sure I forgot other things..

Congratulations Mannytrinidad. That gizmo will serve you very well, I am sure.
post edited by moussikar - 2005/02/13 04:40:22

Sonar 2.2
Wavelab 4
Aardvark Aark 24 Audio Card
Yamaha SY77 Music Synthesizer
Roland XV-5050 Sound Module
Dell Dimension 4100 | Pentium III 1.0GHz | 512MB RAM |Windows XP H.E.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/benyoucefhebboulmusic.htm
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 10:42:00 (permalink)
I can't understand why they made the same "mistake" again. Why so many outputs and so few inputs? 3-to-1 ratio. Unbelievable.

I don't consider it a mistake at all. There are a lot of different studio configurations and for what I had been doing the last several years the Gina20 (with the same issue) had worked just fine. I was never bringing in more than 2 at a time, and it was just splendid. I'm sure there are a lot of project studios like mine that this would be a perfectly suitable configuration, particularly at the right price. Now, I've since outgrown the Gina20 (both in needs of bits and channels), hence the semi-recent upgrade to the Layla 3G.

One huge advantage of having more inputs in an audio interface (especially for multi-synth users like myself) is not needing a mixer.

Perhaps not having a mixer is an advantage in your configuration, and I do understand the points you've mentioned, but for most folks the prospect of working without a mixer is complicated by latency.

In my particular configuration, with a mixer, I have zero latency. Not 3ms, not 1ms, ZERO. And this isn't just with the Layla 3G, it would work with any card. Having a mixer with flexible routing (a Behringer 3282A) makes all the difference in the world.

Now, there are a few things I can't do in Sonar due to the way things are wired (like recording a guitar clean and monitoring it with software effects), but there are ways around that issue when I have such a need.

1. One less source of noise (mixer) to blow your brains out about,

You must have had some really bad experiences with mixer noise. Admittedly, the Behringer isn't the quietest of the lot, but I can't say that I've never had a problem with transient noise from the mixer.

2. Therefore less cables,

You definitely got a point there.

3. Therefore cleaner recordings,

I think that's a stretch. Sure, cables introduce noise points in the signal path, but is cutting out one cable from the path really making that significant of a difference? I mean hey, if clean recordings is what you want then keep it all digital and don't even think about any A/D/A conversions.

4. Therefore less audio processing (think about it),

Okay, I thought about it, and I don't agree. With a mixer all my synths stay outboard until the final mix, so all the computer has to do is send MIDI. That's a lot less overhead than audio. And mixing outboard allows me to bring all the outboard gear into the mix with the audio so the computer still isn't working all that hard.

If I brought those channels into audio and then mixed everything in the computer, the computer definitely would be working harder.

5. Less power consumption,

But then the electric company wouldn't be sending me those "we're glad you're a customer" greeting cards! Seriously though, I'm not too concerned about the power my board is consuming. I'm definitely getting benefit for that expense.

6. More free space in studio

Oh, I suppose. But that free space is probably taken up with more synths, right?

My point in responding to this isn't so much to critique your post but rather just to say that there is a time and a place for cards like the Gina and there's a time and a place for having a mixer. We may not agree on any of these issues, but that's okay because there's a lot of folks in here that will do well in one configuration, and a bunch of folks that will do well with a completely different configuration. That's the great part about PC audio recording; there's a LOT of options to choose from.

-Kevin
moussikar
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 16:52:19 (permalink)
Hi Kevin,
I agree with most of what you said (especially the latency issue), but the main question of why a card would have so many outputs and so few inputs wasn't addressed. Know any specific example of where a recordist uses all 8 outputs of the Gina 24 for instance, while having as little at 2 inputs? Ask anyone who uses multiple instruments in their studio and they'll tell you that they want something with as many inputs as possible (even if they have a mixing board). Also, it is not an accident that cards with more inputs are much more expensive than those with few.

I have read several pro reviews of the Gina 24 in the past. All mentioned the lack of inputs in its cons; they said it should have had 2 more inputs at the least.

I did use a Behringer console in the past, and yes, it was noisy. My Aardvark Aark24 provides as many as 8 analog inputs and 1 optical input, meaning I could use as many as 5 synthesizers at once (if I had that many) and still get by.

As far as studio space is concerned, I'd rather have an extra synth with thousands of patches than a mixer. You can't create music without an instrument, but you can without a mixer.

Are you an acoustic instrument user?

Sonar 2.2
Wavelab 4
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 19:24:48 (permalink)
Know any specific example of where a recordist uses all 8 outputs of the Gina 24 for instance, while having as little at 2 inputs?

Yes, I do know a specific example -- me! -- that is, until the Layla. Prior to the Layla the most audio I would record at a time would be a single vox (mono), bass (mono), guitar (mono or stereo), or maybe a stereo pair of mics. The reason I upgraded to the Layla was to allow me to mic a kit, which I have previously been unable to do. And yes, while I was satisfied with only 2 inputs, I did use all 8 on mixing -- well, sorta. I'd use 6 out from the Layla, mix externally with the outboard gear, and run those back into the two inputs with local echo (to avoid latency). What I found to be egregious with the Gina 3G is that it's no longer 8 outs, but 6. That really never made sense to me.

Oh, btw, the bigger issue (for me) with the Gina, and still with the Layla, is that I have 20-30 channels of stuff by the time it gets to mixing. Getting that down to 8 for outboard mixing is a pain.

You can't create music without an instrument, but you can without a mixer.

Generally speaking I understand your meaning here, but can a person not create music with only their voice?

Are you an acoustic instrument user?

If by "acoustic instrument" you mean acoustic guitar, various handheld percussion, and the like, then yes, I am an acoustic instrument user. In fact most of my recent work involves acoustic guitar in one form or another. Incidentally, why do you ask?

So going back to your comment about this "mistake" made by Echo, just consider for a moment that for some - weighing price again features, environment against production target - this (or any sound card) may be subjectively better than the alternatives. What value then does it to do cast doubt on a particular option just because it doesn't make sense in your own personal environment? Or are you saying that if something isn't perfect for you it must be a "mistake"? Understand, I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but if the card -- with whatever limits it may have -- gets a new person started in this wide and wonderful world of audio recording, how can we really say it's a "mistake"?

Edit: I just listened to a few mp3s on your web page, and I think I understand your perspective better now. Given what I've seen of your configuration (from the web page) and your samples, I think a mixer might be a valuable thing if only for monitoring. Then again, you're only playing one keyboard at a time, right? So why would you need more than two ins at a time?
post edited by BlindDog - 2005/02/13 19:52:20

-Kevin
moussikar
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 19:48:09 (permalink)
lol Kevin, yes. One can record music with just their voice indeed. But isn't that an instrument just like any other? :)

In my original post, I put "mistake" between quotes. What was meant by that was constructive criticism concerning a technical issue (addition of more inputs would be nice, that's all).

As for my question regarding whether you're an acoustic musician, I knew you were (because of the importance for you to use a mixing board). So I just wanted to ask to see if my assumption was valid:-)

How do you route 6 outputs from your audio card back to the 2 inputs when they're already in use?

Thanks Kevin.
P.S: anywhere one can listen to your work?

Sonar 2.2
Wavelab 4
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/13 20:16:43 (permalink)
But isn't that an instrument just like any other?

Of course the voice is an instrument! Hey, if I can slap a mic on it, it's an instrument! I play a mean Scotch tape dispenser.

I must apologize that I didn't interpret the quotes as you intended. Thanks for clarifying.

How do you route 6 outputs from your audio card back to the 2 inputs when they're already in use?

Subs. For the kind of stuff I do, a mixer with subs is absolutely crucial. My 8 ins to the computer are off the mixer sub outs, so when I want to mix I run the audio from the soundcard(s) into discreet mixer channels, midi to the outboard devices, and then send the output on all input channels to a pair of stereo subs. Those then route the mix from the the mixer to the computer (where it is recorded) and come back to the mixer for monitoring on the parallel output channels. This is why I only get six outputs on 8 channels. Six are playing out, two are recording in with passthrough for monitoring. If I didn't monitor those two I could get eight out, but then again what good is mixing without monitoring?

Tracking is also spectacularly simple this way. Any track on the board can be routed to a sub group and go out to whatever input I want to use in the computer without a patch bay or rewiring.

I've heard of folks running their outputs to the computer off of inserts, but the more I look into that the more limiting that would be for the kind of stuff I do. And then there's that darn latency issue again. As far as I've ever been able to tell, passthrough monitoring is the only way to eliminate latency. But with two channels invested in the effort, it does come with a cost.

Edit: You can hear a couple of my originals at SoundClick. Or, WillowSongs has samples of a project from last August. Understand that most of the work I do is for others, not for myself.
post edited by BlindDog - 2005/02/13 20:26:42

-Kevin
mannytrinidad
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/16 07:17:05 (permalink)
Hi!! My Layla 3g arrives yesterday. I quickly unistall my St Audio DSP2000 and install the Layla without ANY problems. It took me about 20 minuts to setup the drivers, the card and the breakbox. Quickly started SONAR and....... everything goes smooth!!! Great!!! 0 problems with clicks and pops, no distortion... ( i write this cause i spend a lot of time setting up my old card)

So, the first day with Layla was excellent. The only thing i notice is that the CPU usage is a little high than with the DSP2000, currently i'm playing with the settings to get the best i can. Now i work with 11ms latency with SONAR. I record the 8 analog inputs at the same time for about 5 minutos without any problem. With 11 tracks with realtime effects i get about 18-20% CPU usage. I remeber got a lower percent before. Do you guys have an advice for me about this? I'm playing with the Console settings. i set the buffer to 512. In Sonar, i set the buffers to 512 16 bits and 1024 24bits.

My first impression is the the drivers are really good. Confused a bit with the Analog outs settings on the Console but i need more oportunity to learn it.

Ahh, how i can switch between ASIO drivers and WME drivers? I read that Sonar works better with ASIO and i want to do a test. Thanks!!
post edited by mannytrinidad - 2005/02/16 10:23:50
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/16 15:42:29 (permalink)
I tried the ASIO driver, but really couldn't get it going as well as the WM/KS driver. I'm also running the Gina20 alongside the Layla 3G (with no problems either) but that might have made a difference.

-Kevin
mannytrinidad
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/18 07:19:39 (permalink)
Thanks, but how i can switch between ASIO and WDM? How i select the driver i want to use in Sonar?
BlindDog
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/18 08:43:08 (permalink)
Use the Echo console utility to switch and configure the drivers. The documentation is pretty good about explaining this tool.

-Kevin
Harvey Cedars
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1225
RE: Echo Layla 3G Opinions 2005/02/19 11:48:08 (permalink)
I use an Echo Layla 24/96 and I am very happy with that product, I talked to the Echo reps at the winter NAMM, and they are in the process of writingh new drivers for the new 64 bit OS ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE LAYLA 20, that means they are interested in supporting all of their customers even though the product is long discontinued. The 3 G has better converters than the 24/96 also. Their drivers are some of the best and most stable in the soundcard business.
post edited by Harvey Cedars - 2005/02/19 11:56:30
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1