Email Help?

Author
bayoubill
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10899
2017/03/29 13:12:52 (permalink)

Email Help?

Yesterday I called tech support at my new Medical set up because I couldn't access the site they sent by email. It had important info so I let the tech get me in. To do so she said she had to tweak my browser to get it right. I told her my phone crashed and I have a new phone and number. I asked if it would mess up anything she said she knows what she's doing and her changes would not affect anything. NOW I can't get into any of my emails. Neither of them. One was Yahoo and the other was Gmail. Because I have a new phone number I can't verify or receive codes to get in. Does anyone know what I can d do to access those emails? Please help!!!!!!!!

SWAMP MUSIC
Sonar PLATINUM        
Studio Cat DAW

3 Replies Related Threads

fireberd
    Max Output Level: -38 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3704
    Re: Email Help? 2017/03/29 15:21:54 (permalink)
    What OS?  and What Browser are you using?

How did they get into your browser? Unless it was "hacked" I don't see how they did it.  But, I can't say much more without knowing what you have.

"GCSG Productions"
    Franklin D-10 Pedal Steel Guitar (primary instrument). Nashville Telecaster, Bass, etc. 
    ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero M/B, i7 6700K CPU, 16GB Ram, SSD and conventional hard drives, Win 10 Pro and Win 10 Pro Insider Pre-Release
    Sonar Platinum/CbB. MOTU 896MK3 Hybrid, Tranzport, X-Touch, JBL LSR308 Monitors,  
    Ozone 5,  Studio One 4.1
    ISRC Registered
    Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E. Assn.
    bayoubill
    Re: Email Help? 2017/03/29 16:34:52 (permalink)
    I was having problems with logging to medical info. I called tech support and told them my phone had died and had them change my address and new phone so I could access the site. When they went in to "fix it" they reset my browser so all my passwords didn't work. I had backups on two different notebooks loaded into two different boxes when I moved. Both boxes dissappeared when UHaul transferred my furniture from one truck to another because of a paperwork mistake. I have passwords on my new DAW but it is dead too. I am STILL waiting for that part to come in so I can GTET THE DAW TURNED ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SWAMP MUSIC
    Sonar PLATINUM        
    Studio Cat DAW

bayoubill
    Re: Email Help? 2017/03/29 16:36:23 (permalink)
       so thanks Jack for any help 

SWAMP MUSIC
    Sonar PLATINUM        
    Studio Cat DAW

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1