" FATBURNER " excerise song

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
malcolmb
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 713
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/21 09:39:11 (permalink)
My scales say I've just put on a pound! Must have been all that popcorn and hotdogs I was munching as I was swaying to the beat! It's a great piece of music and swinging my head to hear what was coming out of each speaker certainly gave my ears a workout! Oh well, thin ears - I must be grateful for small mercies!

HS 7 XL
XP Prof.
4 GB memory
GPO, VSL, Music Lab Real Guitar/LPC, EWQLSC, Vocaloid Miriam/Avanna 
Soundcard - Marian Marc 4 Midi

www.soundclick.com/malcolmbrown
www.soundclick.com/lylemusic
www.youtube.com/user/LyleMusic
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/21 14:48:07 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz

very nice drums and percussion
this  song moves in a somewhat relaxed tempo , and it might be really good for stretching ...

oh lord .....Scotty got me with the birds stealing the food comment

I wanted to pick up the rack myself ..good thing I didn't ..
this month I got hit hard from all directions ..
(unexpected car repairs & super large vet bills .. )

maybe in the next month or two after I dust off and start using my perfect push up .lol

after all of the unexpected expenses  the only thing i could afford was a dollar store pedometer ..
after using it a while , i have to admit I love this lil cheap  thing lol
I'm seeing some real good numbers ..for just walking around ..
plus they say walking is pretty low impact exercise  
it only took about 3 weeks to see and feel a noticeable difference after eliminating the bread , pasta and cookies .

all the best

Kenny

Hi Kenny , thanks for the comments on this music focused on THE RACK . Yea its pretty cool for $100.00 , its compact and its better then paying for a gym membership . I wanted to make a video of myself using THE RACK but found out quickly just how out of shape I was really in . 12 yrs sitting behind a computer will get you out of shape , its going to take me months to do all the excerises on this RACK .
When I fist saw it online it was over two hundred dollars and that to me was way too much for me , six months later I found out it was on sale for $99.00 online from the company that makes it and I also found out that the store Target was selling them for $99.99 so I rushed out and bought mine .

Anyway its fun to workout with , good luck with your when you can afford to buy it because its pretty solid . Its all Stainless steel so you can't bend it doing DIPS or any of the other excerises .

Thanks !
Radio

radio
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/21 14:59:41 (permalink)
malcolmb

My scales say I've just put on a pound! Must have been all that popcorn and hotdogs I was munching as I was swaying to the beat! It's a great piece of music and swinging my head to hear what was coming out of each speaker certainly gave my ears a workout! Oh well, thin ears - I must be grateful for small mercies!

Hey malcolmb , thanks for the comments ! Yea those hotdogs can be deadly but I love my popcorn too !
My food problem is I love butter and all the other fattening foods , this summer has to be the season when I start dropping some pounds . I'm certain THE RACK and hopefully my excerise music will melt away my fat but hey it might not work for others which boils down to maybe creating something else that might work for other workout excerises  like running , lifting weights or some of the other excerises available today .

Hey try eatting a half a hotdog , half the dog half the extra pounds ! LOL

Thanks Again Malcolmb !
Radio

jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 12:21:59 (permalink)
Nice one James, really liked that drum break before the change up at around 1:50. Great mood.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
radio
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 12:47:08 (permalink)
jamesg1213

Nice one James, really liked that drum break before the change up at around 1:50. Great mood.

Thanks James ! After years of working with the same drum fills in my Addictive drum software you have to think of new ways to change those drum fills into new drum fills and that one worked out pretty good for me . I really need to buy some different drum patterns and fills for my software , maybe I can swing doing that by the end of this summer . My car needs new brakes, new tires and a tune up plus some other maintance so for me my money is on a tightrope !

Thanks again !
Radio

notnat
Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5236
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 13:03:33 (permalink)
Interesting music... nice vibe... the kick sounds a little strange & undefined... cool textures... 
SeveredVesper
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1120
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 13:32:22 (permalink)
Very nice vibe to it! But, like a few, i don't find this as exercise music at all. Maybe for Yoga, i guess?

Nevertheless, this is very good!

Check out my band's song on YouTube!

radio
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 15:12:33 (permalink)
notnat

Interesting music... nice vibe... the kick sounds a little strange & undefined... cool textures... 

Thanks for the cool vibe comment , wait till you hear my next song . I took the last section out of this tune and made some changes to it using Piano and added in some cool beats to it . Right now the first verse is completed and part of the first chorus , alot of cool stuff going on in this new song I'm working on .

Thanks for the listen and comments !
Radio

radio
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 15:17:19 (permalink)
SeveredVesper

Very nice vibe to it! But, like a few, i don't find this as exercise music at all. Maybe for Yoga, i guess?

Nevertheless, this is very good!

Thanks I guess I didn't get the excerise vibe cranking but hey glad you enjoyed what was going on in the music I created . I'm working on a new song I hope everyone will enjoy , cools stuff going on in the music and the new drum track sounds cool too .

Maybe next month sometime I'll have it finished and posted , sorry you didn't lose a pound off this music maybe next time !

Radio

twisted6s
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2001
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 16:40:49 (permalink)
Very nice job sir

Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 ghz processor, 8 gig ram, 2.5Tb drives, Sonar Platinum, Lynx L22, FMR Audio RNP & RNC, Mackie HR824, Neumann tlm 103, Window 10 64
https://soundcloud.com/twisted6s/sets/tony-pruden

radio
Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/22 19:16:22 (permalink)
twisted6s

Very nice job sir

Thanks twisted6 for tasking the time to check me out , thanks for the comment !

Radio

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1