" FATBURNER " excerise song

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2012/04/15 04:32:09 (permalink)

" FATBURNER " excerise song

Smile  , whos ready to break a sweat listening to my little excerise tune ! Just kidding , for a few weeks I was kicking around a new tune geared toward excerising and I created this electronica type music I call " FATBURNER " .

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11570423&q=hi&newref=1

Theres four sections to this tune , an intro that was meant to have some sort of vocal type speech in it and the second section is where you start working out . Then theres another little section where you get ready for the next excerise section which is the last section of my intense excerising tune . The last section is where you really pour it on and  burn off that fat if your fat or if you need to loose a few extra pounds . LOL

Anyway it isn't much just something I have been messing around with for a few weeks , an off the wall music project but fun !

Radio

40 Replies Related Threads

Rimshot
    Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4625
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/15 09:38:40 (permalink)
    Hi James, 
    Love the intro - draws me right in.  The mix is really good with low end balance with high end.
    Love Part B.  I might use a different sound for the chirping part. 
    I don't see this as a burning fat piece (although I could stand to use it that way!).  I see this as a very soothing track for some great aerial fly over type video.  

Good job on all of it.

Rimshot

Rimshot 

Sonar Platinum 64 (Lifer), Studio One V3.5, Notion 6, Steinberg UR44, Zoom R24, Purrrfect Audio Pro Studio DAW (Case: Silent Mid Tower, Power Supply: 600w quiet, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz (8 threads), RAM: 16GB DDR3/1600 
    , OS drive: 1TB HD, Audio drive: 1TB HD), Windows 10 x64 Anniversary, Equator D5 monitors, Faderport, FP8, Akai MPK261
    Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/15 11:40:21 (permalink)
    I feel leaner already!  Thankfully this piece has no fat that needs to be trimmed.  It could use a more driving rhythm section to get those feet, legs, and arms moving.  Perhaps highlighting the bass drum could give it that edge.  Still, it won't take much to drop those extra pounds.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/15 13:53:12 (permalink)
    Rimshot

Hi James, 
    Love the intro - draws me right in.  The mix is really good with low end balance with high end.
    Love Part B.  I might use a different sound for the chirping part. 
    I don't see this as a burning fat piece (although I could stand to use it that way!).  I see this as a very soothing track for some great aerial fly over type video.  

Good job on all of it.

Rimshot
        Thanks Rimshot , I bought this excerise piece of equipment called THE RACK and even thou I can't do all the excerises they show you I thought hell I will try to make some of my own music to workout on and do some of the easier stuff I can do on this thing .

Thanks for the listen and comments , oh yea for my next project I took Part B as you call it the last section and started a new song project starting off with that section as my first verse . I sort like the groove and sound thinking it might be worth working with that turning it into a song , see where I end up with that in the next two or three weeks .

Thanks ! Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/15 14:08:27 (permalink)
    Lynn

I feel leaner already!  Thankfully this piece has no fat that needs to be trimmed.  It could use a more driving rhythm section to get those feet, legs, and arms moving.  Perhaps highlighting the bass drum could give it that edge.  Still, it won't take much to drop those extra pounds.

Hi Lynn thanks for the listen and comments , as I was saying to Rimshot I sort made this music to workout on theis excerise equipment I just purchased from Target called THE RACK . It looks sort like a  glorified walker but made of all Stainless Steel , you do pushups on it , Dips and other old style excerises on it to burn off fat and hopefully turn you into a lean mean machine ! LOL
    Problem is I'm so out of shape I can't do half of the excerises this trainer shows you on the DVD video that is included with this thing but I'm working on it slowly .

Thats what happens when you have spent the last eleven years sitting behind a computer almost all day long . When I first started using it I was in shock thinking WOW I'm really out of shape and my wife is saying to me are you sure this thing is what you want after spending $100.00 on it .
    I'm looking at it and thinking maybe if I make some music to workout with  then maybe I will find the energy to do some of the excerises this guy is doing on THE RACK .

The excerise they show you are what they make you do in Army Boot Camp , at my age that was along time ago when I was good at working out like that in Boot Camp . Anyway that was the plan behind creating this music .

Thanks for the listen and comments !
    Radio

Bob Oister
    • Total Posts : 2766
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 04:22:21 (permalink)
    Hey, James,

You’ve created another very cool piece of electronica!

The drums sound fantastic, and the synth choices are nicely textured and well thought out.  I really like the section that starts around the 2 minute mark and carries it to the end.

My only problem is that I listened to it four times and I didn’t lose any weight.  I used to jog three miles a day, but I had to quit because I kept spilling my beer and dropping my pizza! 

Really nice job, James, have a good one, buddy!
    Bob
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 11:07:20 (permalink)
    Bob Oister

Hey, James,

You’ve created another very cool piece of electronica!

The drums sound fantastic, and the synth choices are nicely textured and well thought out.  I really like the section that starts around the 2 minute mark and carries it to the end.

My only problem is that I listened to it four times and I didn’t lose any weight.  I used to jog three miles a day, but I had to quit because I kept spilling my beer and dropping my pizza! 

Really nice job, James, have a good one, buddy!
    Bob

Hi Bob , thanks for the listen and comments on this lose piece of music I created or thought I was creating . I was creating it around this excerise machine called THE RACK , sort looks like a fancy looking walker but its really not . Its compact in size and gives you a light to intense workout if you really get into it the way the trainer shows you on the workout DVD that is included with the product .
    I was watching some youtube videos on it before I purchased this product and thought hey I can create some of my own workout music for it so thats what I was aiming for when I created this music .

Anyway glad you enjoyed it , maybe the next one will help you lose a few pounds if I decide to try for another one . Right now I'm taking the ending section and hoping to turn that into a song because I too sort liked that section .
    See where that takes me next month , sort feeling alittle under the weather now and not doing much of anything but hopefully I will snap out of it and start working on that new song project .

Thanks again Bob !
    Radio

foxwolfen
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 17:56:53 (permalink)
    Pop a version of this onto youtube, would you? My workout playlist is there (so I can play it anywhere).

Love the vibe.

Cheers
    Shad

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    timidi
    Max Output Level: -21 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5449
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 19:16:30 (permalink)
    Way cool Mr. Radio. 

ASUS P8P67, i7-2600K, CORSAIR 16GB, HIS 5450, 3 Samsung SSD 850, Win7 64, RME AIO.

https://timbowman.bandcamp.com/releases

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 22:35:02 (permalink)
    foxwolfen

Pop a version of this onto youtube, would you? My workout playlist is there (so I can play it anywhere).

Love the vibe.

Cheers
    Shad

Thanks Shad , do you have a link ? I can send it to you using yousendit or just make it available as a download on SoundClick .

Glad you like it , give me your youtube link or contact me by PM with a emailing address so I can send it to you personally if you would like using yousendit .

Cheers ! Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 22:36:39 (permalink)
    timidi

Way cool Mr. Radio. 

Thanks Tim for the listen and comment !

Radio

foxwolfen
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 22:39:49 (permalink)
    just add hotmail dot com to my avatar name here

But I was hoping you had your own youtube account... then I could add it to my workout favorites playlist on youtube.

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    darylcrowley
    Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2700
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 22:43:40 (permalink)
    The drums alone are worth the price of admission.  Great vibe, I like it.   Daryl

Daryl Crowley
    Sonica Labs I7 Quad Core -
    Windows 7 64bit Professional
    Sonar 8.5 Producer - Ozone 4
    http://www.darylcrowley.com/
    Just Another Bloke
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 861
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/18 23:29:05 (permalink)
    Good job James.

Not my genre so what I may not like or care for is not really important.
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/19 00:47:17 (permalink)
    foxwolfen

But I was hoping you had your own youtube account... then I could add it to my workout favorites playlist on youtube.

Thanks Shad , I do have a youtube account . Tomorrow sometime I will see if I can't take care of that for you on youtube .

Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/19 00:52:36 (permalink)
    darylcrowley

The drums alone are worth the price of admission.  Great vibe, I like it.   Daryl

Thanks Daryl for the comments on my drum track , I created some percussion drum sounds in by hand to help get that sound .

Thanks for the listen !
    Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/19 00:53:58 (permalink)
    The Bapu

Good job James.

Not my genre so what I may not like or care for is not really important.

Hey thanks buddy for the heads up !

Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/19 18:42:09 (permalink)
    foxwolfen

Hi Shad , today I looked for your avatar on youtube and I'm striking out buddy . I did make the music available as a free download from this page below . 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1130445&songID=11570423

Hope this works for you , if you want it in your youtube playlist please include a direct link so I can upload it there for you .

Cheers !
    Radio
    post edited by radio - 2012/04/19 18:45:02

foxwolfen
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 00:29:58 (permalink)
    LOL, I think we have miscommunicated. If you upload it to your account, then post (or PM) the link to it, I can then favorite it within my account (this way you get the hits and "links to", not me -  the credit should be yours after all). 

The problem with soundclick is they want you to login to download, and I have too many music upload sites to manage already. I use my youtube favorites playlist almost exclusively for working out. Don't ask me how that happened, it just somehow evolved .

Composers Forum
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 02:11:33 (permalink)
    foxwolfen

LOL, I think we have miscommunicated. If you upload it to your account, then post (or PM) the link to it, I can then favorite it within my account (this way you get the hits and "links to", not me -  the credit should be yours after all). 

The problem with soundclick is they want you to login to download, and I have too many music upload sites to manage already. I use my youtube favorites playlist almost exclusively for working out. Don't ask me how that happened, it just somehow evolved .

Hey yea I guess I did , ok I do have an account and I'll do it that way for you .

Get right on it , sorry about that .

Radio 

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 02:29:01 (permalink)
    radio

foxwolfen

Hey yea I guess I did , ok I do have an account and I'll do it that way for you .

Radio 

Sorry Shad , its not going to upload as a WAV file or a MP3 file . You have to add video or a slideshow then add audio music to the video or slideshow  . Youtube only allows video files to be uploaded they said , only video files .

Maybe I can do that but it might be a week or so before I get to that , no promises but I'll see what I can do in the way of creating something where I can add my music to lets say a slideshow and then upload onto youtube .

I tried , sorry !
    Radio

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 06:59:00 (permalink)
    Cool tune! The little birds are stealing my food. Yep, that should help me lose weight alright!

String Jammer
    daryl1968
    • Total Posts : 10984
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 09:48:24 (permalink)
    Nice one Radio - love all the cross rythm's going on.
    Very spooky/tense feel to it
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 10:48:11 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

Cool tune! The little birds are stealing my food. Yep, that should help me lose weight alright!

Thanks Scotty ! Yea the churping sounds you hear in the last section sort gets your blood rushing doesn't it . LOL

Radio

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 10:54:44 (permalink)
    daryl1968

Nice one Radio - love all the cross rythm's going on.
    Very spooky/tense feel to it

Hey thanks daryl ! Glad you enjoyed what was going on in my drum track , I figure if the music doesn't help burn some fat off then maybe that spooky sound will scare the fat off you ! LOL

Radio

batsbrew
    • Total Posts : 10037
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 17:51:08 (permalink)
    not the kind of thing i ever listen to...... but it's well done.
    nice smooth mix, and i get the 'fat burner' idea..
    it's mellow and laid back, but at the same time, makes you want to move.
    continuously.

Bats Brew music Streaming
    Bats Brew albums:
    "Trouble"
    "Stay"
    "The Time is Magic"
    --
    Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 18:56:10 (permalink)
    batsbrew

not the kind of thing i ever listen to...... but it's well done.
    nice smooth mix, and i get the 'fat burner' idea..
    it's mellow and laid back, but at the same time, makes you want to move.
    continuously.

Thanks for the listen , yea we all have our own thing with music but hey thanks for the comments ! Yea thats what I was focus on when creating this music , something to get the listener moving when excerising . Another thing to think about is certain types of music works great with one type of excersise and maybe not with another type of excerise , mine was created for THE RACK mainly .

Thanks buddy for the heads up !
        Radio

foxwolfen
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/20 23:32:20 (permalink)
    radio

radio

foxwolfen

Radio 

Sorry Shad , its not going to upload as a WAV file or a MP3 file . You have to add video or a slideshow then add audio music to the video or slideshow  . Youtube only allows video files to be uploaded they said , only video files .

Maybe I can do that but it might be a week or so before I get to that , no promises but I'll see what I can do in the way of creating something where I can add my music to lets say a slideshow and then upload onto youtube .

I tried , sorry !
    Radio

Welllllll....I doooo have an AVID . Maybe I can whip something up for you?

Composers Forum
    radio
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/21 01:24:46 (permalink)
    foxwolfen

radio

radio

foxwolfen

Radio 

I tried , sorry !
    Radio

Welllllll....I doooo have an AVID . Maybe I can whip something up for you?

I have movie maker 12 to make video's with if that what your talking about . I have flightsim video's posted now on youtube with my music added to them so yea I can whip up something for you sometime next week maybe sooner .
    Right now I'm working on this piano part for my next new song , not a excerise song but a instrumental song this time around .

I haven't feeling all that great all week so it might take me a few days or so , just went to the denist the other day and found out a tooth of mine needs a root canal so that might be the reason why I have been feeling sort bad all week .

I'll see what I can't do for you , give me a few days or so thanks !

Radio

post edited by radio - 2012/04/21 01:26:27

kennywtelejazz
    Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7151
    Re:" FATBURNER " excerise song 2012/04/21 07:12:27 (permalink)
    very nice drums and percussion
    this  song moves in a somewhat relaxed tempo , and it might be really good for stretching ...

oh lord .....Scotty got me with the birds stealing the food comment

I wanted to pick up the rack myself ..good thing I didn't ..
    this month I got hit hard from all directions ..
    (unexpected car repairs & super large vet bills .. )

maybe in the next month or two after I dust off and start using my perfect push up .lol

after all of the unexpected expenses  the only thing i could afford was a dollar store pedometer ..
    after using it a while , i have to admit I love this lil cheap  thing lol
    I'm seeing some real good numbers ..for just walking around ..
    plus they say walking is pretty low impact exercise  
    it only took about 3 weeks to see and feel a noticeable difference after eliminating the bread , pasta and cookies .

all the best

Kenny
    post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2012/04/21 07:33:01

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
    The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
    I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
    The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1