FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!!

Author
shredheadinstead
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 478
2007/05/02 01:24:33 (permalink)

FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!!

Finally a new song post!!!

I finally got my computer up and running, software installed and re-activated, and everything is looking mighty peachy right about now :) I want to thank all of you who helped me through my computer troubles when the computer crashed. You have no idea how much that helped me, as well as shaped a better understanding as to how a certain individual sets him/herself up for being taken advantage of. Again, appreciate all of you help :)

I posted this song. I just went out and bought a GNX4 DIGITECH MULTI EFFECTS/AMP MODULATOR. It's absolutely incredible device. I'm running my Ovation CC44 Acoustic-Electric though the Lambda, and out through the GNX4. My tone has changed considerably ever since getting this piece of equipment, compared to some of my earlier acoustic posts. I hope you guys enjoy it; it was fun to make. I'm just so glad I can record now finally!

This is a cover that Fanzzz once did, but with MIDI. It's one of my favourite songs, and all guitars are done by me. Where words are supposed to go, I incorporate a lead guitar instead.

Hope you all enjoy this one!

Here is the link, and I appreciate all your feedback, as well as taking the time to listen. Thank you!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=975301&t=3067

13 Replies Related Threads

Robomusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8943
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 02:24:58 (permalink)
    Very nice tones on the guitar, wow a prozone guy over at AcidPlanet, that place seemed to kind of die out a couple of years ago.

I'd Seize the day but i can't quite reach it!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=33477&T=1260
    Music Town
    shredheadinstead
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 02:27:53 (permalink)
    Yeah, but it's cool because you can do things to the profile that I wasn't able to do before which is nice. Just wish it could be like Myspace and be free, yet, Myspace only allows you to have 4 songs per rpofile (oh wait! 5 now!). Pretty lame. That's why I love AP. It's all about the music. Thanks for listening chief!

Bryant
    Robomusic
    • Total Posts : 8943
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 02:31:32 (permalink)
    Yeah i spend three years over there and learned alot, but all the guys i knew moved on, and it got wierd. I even took part in the beta testing for the new version of AP one time just before Sony took over, and SF gave us a free title, I choose Vegas 4.0 which i still have but seldom use.

I'd Seize the day but i can't quite reach it!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=33477&T=1260
    Music Town
    Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 08:04:55 (permalink)
    I can't seem to get the link to open. it might be a problem here at work, tho. i'll try again tonite at home.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    cato54321
    Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 419
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 08:34:13 (permalink)
    nice job shred!! GNX4 great piece of equipment, my buddy who jams with me just bought one and he swears its the best investment he's made in years!! loved the tones on the guitars,keep up good work!!
    fixerman
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 386
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 09:15:21 (permalink)
    Great job there Shred... Nice tones. I was waiting for the electric solo but the song ended and left me just hanging there. I used to know that guitar lead, a real sweet piece. Now I have to go into my collection of old CD's to look for that song. That song ...It's stuck in my head now!!!
    fixerman
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 386
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/02 09:19:15 (permalink)
    Oh BTW... I posted a new one also. It's called "Shedding of tears". A positive message in the darkest of times. Check it out you guys.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/blakknimbus
    gamblerschoice
    Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3226
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/03 00:10:49 (permalink)
    Great tones, dude...might look into one of those gnx things, but not just yet...my studio budget has been seriously pinched...something to do with "I'm not throwing any more money into that studio until you show a profit..."(female voice off in the distance)... like I need to be reminded...wait, I really do need to be reminded...no clients yet...heavy sigh...
    Later
    Albert

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/lothlorienfantasy
    http://www.gamblerschoice.us/

He's a walking contradiction,
    partly truth and partly fiction, takin' every wrong direction on that
    lonesome road back home.
    shredheadinstead
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/03 00:53:35 (permalink)
    Fixerman: Yeah, I was going to throw the solo in (not very hard to play) but I didn't want the overdrive to take away from the acoustics. This is actually done on an electric guitar (clean), but I decided to do it on an acoustic-electric. Glad you liked it! I actually have White Lions Greatest Hits lying somewhere in my house. Great album. "Wait" is probab;y my favourite tune by them though!
    Cato: Yes, I swear by it as well! It's the best investment as a muscian that I have made in quite sometime! If you have the money for it, I'd say get it. You won't be dissapointed and their built to sustain and last.
    Gamblerschoice: The GNX4 ran me $500.00. It has everything you could possibly want for the working muscian. It comes with everything, except a record deal! Lol. Mp3 player, drum machine, compact 8 track onboard recorder, Amp Mod, effects rig...the list goes on. Get over to your nearest dealer and try one out. Guitar Center sometimes has them on sale, and I'll tell ya man, the tones are jaw dropping. I use this for recording, playing live, and practice. I also use my V-Amp 2 for recording as well, but it doesn't hold up like the GNX4!

Thank you all for listening. Really means a lot, as well as your positive feedback :)

Bryant
    Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/03 08:34:00 (permalink)
    Finally got it to open for me. Great job, Bryant! love the counter-melodies on the guitars. very nice playing. nice mix. great job!

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    wickerman
    Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1039
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/03 20:52:02 (permalink)
    Like I said over at the new home, well done. You simply nailed the vocal line on this with the melodies. You are a very accomplished player Bry - I really enjoy hearing the clean stuff - that guitar sounds so good. Nice job on all fronts - fanazz should sing a vocal track for this.

A+++

;)
    shredheadinstead
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/04 04:05:21 (permalink)
    Beegle: Glad you got the song to open! I'm also really glad you liked it as well :)
    Wickerman: Thanks for reviewing this for a sedoind time! Lol. I'm you liked the song so much. Have you gotten your V-Amp 2 yet? You're gonna love that thing when you get it. Just be sure you explore its full potential. Like all processors, and Mods, the factory pre-sets stink. It's all about developing your own sound. I just took a listen to "A Million Sorrorws" again. Really like the tune. Very Maidenish. Awesome Job.

Thanks again you two! :)
    airmeki
    Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1598
    RE: FINALLY A NEW SONG POSTED!!! 2007/05/04 14:42:39 (permalink)
    Hey Bryan, finally got to listen to your guitar skills. Nice job with arranging the two guitars. That couldn't have been easy, eh? Did fanzzz post this song at some point? I seem to remember this tune. Nice playing!
    Heinz.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1