" FLY LITTLE BIRD ' - INSTRUMENTAL VERSION

Author
nightriderXL
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1249
2009/09/02 21:06:25 (permalink)

" FLY LITTLE BIRD ' - INSTRUMENTAL VERSION

Here another old song I created using the QY-300 , it was  my second song back in 1997 .
I have another version of this song with lyrics and vocals , with this instrumental version of Fly Little Bird you get to hear the great sounds in this QY 300 .

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=961127&content=music

NIGHTRIDERXL -XP PRO - INTEL 3.0GHZ -3GB RAM MEMORY -GEFORCE 8500 1GB VIDEO CARD -E-MU O4O4 CREATIVE PRO SOUND CARD

61 KEY YAMAHA MIDI KEYBOARD -25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER AXIOM 25 - PEAVEY PV-6 MIXER
SONAR HOME STUDIO 7 XL - PROJECT 5 VERSION 2

2 Replies Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re: " FLY LITTLE BIRD ' - INSTRUMENTAL VERSION 2009/09/02 22:00:20 (permalink)
    To my ears... the mix sounds like it's in a box, and the synth is far away. Listening closely, I can hear the nice synth sounds you are referring to..... the recording is not as good as it needs to be to show off the sounds.

it was recorded 10 years ago..... record it with cake.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    nightriderXL
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1249
    Re: " FLY LITTLE BIRD ' - INSTRUMENTAL VERSION 2009/09/03 00:41:05 (permalink)
    Guitarhacker
    To my ears... the mix sounds like it's in a box, and the synth is far away. Listening closely, I can hear the nice synth sounds you are referring to..... the recording is not as good as it needs to be to show off the sounds.
    Thats because I tried to play the song that was on a very old cassette through my mixer then record into Project 5 so it could be converted down to a WAV file .
    I was lucky to get the sound that I was able to get from those old tapes , coming out of the QY 300 it sounds ten times better .
    it was recorded 10 years ago..... record it with cake.
    That what I play on doing when this purchase from e-bay arrives , I want to redo the song from scratch using the Qy -300 and Project 5 .
    Should be interesting to see what I end up with after all these years .

Hey I just check my e-mails and the place that sold me this product just confirmed its going out today for shipment and included my tracking number .
    That was fast I was hoping it might go out on friday their time in Japan because its daytime there right now .
    Maybe I will see it by the end of next week , that would be nice .

post edited by nightriderXL - 2009/09/03 01:35:15

NIGHTRIDERXL -XP PRO - INTEL 3.0GHZ -3GB RAM MEMORY -GEFORCE 8500 1GB VIDEO CARD -E-MU O4O4 CREATIVE PRO SOUND CARD

61 KEY YAMAHA MIDI KEYBOARD -25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER AXIOM 25 - PEAVEY PV-6 MIXER
    SONAR HOME STUDIO 7 XL - PROJECT 5 VERSION 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1